Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:07 pm
Just got back from seeing Brokeback Mountain. I'm not sure how I feel. I'll probably write a full review of it in my journal later...

Although, Jake Gyllenhaal needs to wear a black cowboy hat and blue shirt AT ALL TIMES. omfgfangirlspaz heart

Darkish - Ugh. AP tests. I'd totally forgotten about those. xp Those were like...hell on paper...

I don't really like food. Candy's ok. Does that count?

axel - I must find a Chinese buffet now. The best one I've ever seen was in Albuquerque...which is...1600 miles from here, or something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:26 pm
.__. I miss Deuxia, I miss Nyome, I miss Langley, and I also miss Iyou... ;___;

damnit all to hell! DX

AD :: why not buy an audio-Y-cable splitter with a 1/8th stereo plug on one end, and two 1/6th audio plugs (L/R) [like this one] neutral ... it's what I used when I wanted to use my laptop and hook it up to my stereo.... just to get the ambiance right to watch movies and such xD;

and I use a 10-foot one, but they sell those for 6ft to 15ft in some cases :3

Darkish :: I missed you too! gonk but you're here now! crying heart

and I like Chinese food, or as my uncle calls it "geek-food for the soul"...
... He's a computer technician, and watches star trek while fixing pc's xd
--------------------------------------------------------

and for those not in the know, as of yesterday, Ryuuhou moved out of the house and is now living in an apartment... which unfortunately has no internet connection at this moment ^^;

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:29 pm
Shiro - Oh, no, I have one of those. It's simply not long enough to reach my computer, hence the coupler and extension. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:33 pm
AD :: confused I don't see why the need of a coupler... why not just buy a 1/8th stereo plug extension cord? it would work just the same... plus it's easier to hide and to move around, albeit it's more fragile than standard audio cables.  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:40 pm
Shiro Nishida
AD :: confused I don't see why the need of a coupler... why not just buy a 1/8th stereo plug extension cord? it would work just the same... plus it's easier to hide and to move around, albeit it's more fragile than standard audio cables.

What?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:58 pm
AD :: Lemme guess... sweatdrop the "F__F" part is the coupler, right?

extension cords usually have the "coupler" added. 3nodding

[as seen here] ^^;;;

why does this convo is starting to feel as if I'm trying to be a smartass to you? xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:11 pm
Shiro - Ah. Well, my father seems to have a secret store of M--M cables around the house, so all I needed was a coupler. *shrug* It works.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:15 pm
AD :: ......... creepy x__o; ... My dad was like that too xd ... but at least it works.... though it's the cable's fault for being faulty. xD;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:34 pm
Okay, regarding the question of the week... my favorite kind of food, err... I don't know. biggrin

I'll just say the kind you eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:23 pm
Axel - STC is a mix of brie, cream cheese, and butter. Orgasm in a bowl.  

Songjewel

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:59 pm
Thanks, Sj. I have officially had the term "bowlgasm" stuck in my head for nearly 6 hours now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:19 pm
haha! bowlgasm. xd

has everybody seen those tetris blocks? O_o how long have those been out? i thought it was a glitch when i saw them. i was about to post in someone's thread and be like..."d00d, you're a box. WTF."  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:19 am
axel> xD They just came out~ :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:39 am
This only further proves my theory that the Gaia admins have completely lost their last shred of sanity.

...even though this is clearly hilarious...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:33 pm
ok phew. thought i was going crazy for a sec. biggrin

although now i have to join this parade of apparent madness.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games