Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:11 am
alright, i'm going to have to handraw you first koji, my hand is much more stable with a pencil then a mouse. stressed much agriation. well my mther just remembered that she has a digital camera in her PDA. the other one came with spanish instructions.

what the heck? gothic-lolli 1337 coon mistress! does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:44 am
Oni >> Yes it does! I had a coon tail on earlier, but I borrowed it to a friend, she wants a coon tail so badly, and by chance she got one today, so she's returning mine whee (I need to wait for her conformation at the bank...then I can have my fluffy coon-ness back!)

As for the story of the gothic-lolli 1337 mistress, that's another long and boring story xp

I just got a blue giftbox!! eek  

Memai-kins

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:12 am
my friends where oogling the front page, last time i show them this place.

yeah! blue box.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:19 am
Guys!!! ^__^ This weekend has been like purification.... I really spent some quality time with my love, and he gave me a lot of inspiration... heart

And I have a lil'surprise for you, specially for AD:

(Sorry I didn't have space for more...)

^__^ I have the original uploaded in my DA account.

3nodding heart 3nodding heart  

Deuxia Devonair

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:22 am
and now my friednds are drooling. hmm, yeah not comming here with them waching the computer.

other than the anoyingones behind my back, thats really nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:35 am
onifiredemon
and now my friednds are drooling. hmm, yeah not comming here with them waching the computer.

Drooling? sweatdrop xp What for..? eek  

Deuxia Devonair

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:11 am
Deuxia - That's hot, I love it. It gives me all these ideas for like one of those hot girls calander things. All the members given a month and possing in sexy, and ..... ok I'm going to stop now sweatdrop

I need to draw something soon for the guild, Maybe the calander idea, but things must be worked out and poses must be thought out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:26 am
Deuxia Devonair
onifiredemon

Drooling? sweatdrop xp What for..? eek

their guys, think about it. actually no they weren't really drooling. he was more like "oh my god! drool." once he looked at the screen.  

oni cypress

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:30 am
Akahoshi~ That idea is splendid! Could I be December, January or October?? xd heart Let me know if you finish it! domokun

I'm glad you lilke the group picture! whee

Oni~ xd Why? Because of the Underwear Arrtists thingie? LOL! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:58 am
Deuxia - I think I'm going to take december because I already started a nice christmas screen involving me an Santa. But January or October is fine, I just want to get a list of idea and plan everything out and thing I'll post something about what months people want.

It'll be my nice big project I try to get finished before 12:00am January 1st.

Akahoshi

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:17 pm
Deuxia- yeah thats exactally it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:24 pm
Akahoshi~ YAY! Then I'll get either one.. January because I met my heart on that month, or October to have a very halloween-ish motif around me... I am already excited about the idea! 3nodding

Oni~ xd xd  

Deuxia Devonair

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:50 pm
i finally went around to buy some art supplies today. now i'll actually draw with pencils ment for drawing, and nice drawing paper. i'm finally ready to begine my dwarings ina nice style.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:55 pm
Deuxia > OMFG! Where do we sign up to worship?! That drawing was lovely. And smilerific! biggrin

Oni > LoL you got proper drawing materials? Wow, I just did that THIS year by force -_-
Otherwise...  

Satou_Sei

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:11 pm
Memai - Yes, yes, you'll make your appearance at some point. whee

Deux - YAAAAY! whee That's great! heart heart I love it!

Akahoshi - Oooh! I want October for a Halloween theme! I love Halloween...

Sei - DELETED!

Everyone: The Vice Presidential debate is being held at my college tomorrow; there were news crews, random security people and secret service people all over campus today. I took pictures and will upload them later. whee  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games