Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firesburn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:00 am
For a time Romana stood silently watching what was going on. She could sense something...wrong with Fire and knew that Lyude could feel it too.
That's interesting. lyude smiled. He hopped over to Fire and stuck his tongue out at her. Then he turned and walked over to Emelin.
That's Fire. She's the fire knight from Ithranna. he said to her in case she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:40 pm
Em turned to Romana.

-She's a knight also? And from Ithranna... didn't know that.-

Siencyn crouched on Emelin's shoulder, as if to pounce and watch Fire. The other dragons seemed tense around her, so he thought he should be prepared for something.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:43 pm
Fire turned away from Neo and Freyr and towards Emelin and Siencyn. She walked over to them calmly and glared at them.
"Who are you then?" she asked.
The knight of water. freyr smiled. Fire stepped back and hissed, her ears twitching and her tai flicking about angrily.
"Water." she spat the word out. She had hated the water knight from Ithranna and found it hard to tell the difference between that one and Emelin. Even though the Ithrannan Water had been male.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:13 pm
Before Emelin could say anything to Fire's question, Fire answered herself.

"Well, my name is Emelin," she motioned to the crouched blue dragon on her shoulder, "and this is Siencyn. And I guess you know that I'm the knight of water..."

Obviously, Emelin didn't quite understand why Fire seemed to hate her so. But she didn't question it. Siencyn still sat in the same position he was in and watched the knight, he didn't like where this was going.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:35 am
"You're no better than the last one," she growled, then turned away and sat down.
"Fire, you're being rude," neo smiled. He seemed to be the only one who was relaxed around her.
"And?" she sniffed.
Where is Tharazzi? freyr asked before Neo had chance to speak. She wanted to know what had happened to her dragon, it might tell them why Fire seemed so...different.
"Tharazzi...is not here," she said suddenly distant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:59 am
Emelin stood there with a confused look on her face and she walked the other way. Siencyn jumped off her shoulder before she sat down under a tree again, not too far away from the group.

-She seems pleasant...-
Siencyn nodded and rested his head on his claws.
-Others seem to think she's not herself anyway. I guess just sit back and wait to see what to do next.-
"Hmm."

Em sat back and watched, with the rabbit poking out of Emelin's pack from behind her.

xroseintherainx

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:31 am
((I'm not gonna be on for a week for vacation, so happy trailing!))

Emelin sat there watching Fire and Neo when the small rabbit in her pack decided to bolt out of her pack.

"Oh geez..."
Emelin scurried up and after the black rabbit. Siencyn picked up his head and watched both of them go, then gave a yawn and got up and trotted after them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:05 pm
Neo distractedly watched as Emelin and Siencyn ran after the rabbit. Freyr watched it and half stretched her wings as if she was going to chase after it. But she thought better of it and remained still.
Fire also watched the knight disappear and sent a ball of fire after her only to have it stopped by Neo.
"Don't do that." he frowned. Although he couldn't put the fire out he could hold it in time for a while.
"Why not?"
"She is the knight of water."
Fire growled and allowed the fire to burn out. She walked in a circle slowly with her tail twitching behind her until she became bored and jumped into a tree that she seemed to enjoy setting on fire.
Neo watched as the tree she sat in grew steadily more charred then turned to Freyr.
We have to do something.
Freyr yawned and flopped onto her side lazily. Like what?
I dunno. Something, anything. Don't you find it boring sitting here?
The purple dragon shook her head and stretched out to her full length then wrapped her tail around Neo.
Just enjoy the quiet. Its this or being chased by demons and other things that seem to want to kill us.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:50 pm
((Alright, I'm back.))

Emelin ran after the black rabbit as long as she could until she couldn't follow it anymore.

"I give up. If that rabbit dies, it's out of my hands now."
Emelin panted as Siencyn trotted up to her and sat down next to her.
"Well... I guess that's the end of us watching the animal, heh?"

Emelin grinned and held out her arm for Siencyn to crawl up to her shoulder.
"Yeah, I guess so."
She walked back into the area where everyone was and looked around.
"Where did Fire go?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:36 am
(( whee That was a strange week))

Fire's ears twitched as she heard her name. Realising that Emelin couldn't see her in the tree she smiled. For a moment she couldn't decide whether or not she wanted to set her on fire but the constant reminder that she was the water knight stopped her from doing so. Instead she retreated further up the tree while growling to herself. As she was part panther she found it very easy to not only climb the tree but to stay silent while she did so.
Freyr looked up at Fire and bared her teeth at the knight.
You can be nice too. neo sighed. For something to do he created a ball of magic in his hand then let it fade only to repeat it over and over.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:37 pm
((hehe, I know. It was shortened I guess.))

Emelin looked around and sat down and watched Neo continue to mess with magic. Siencyn laid down next to her and stroked his mane with his claw. She stretched her white wings and collapsed, looking up at the trees and skies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:36 pm
((I don't think i'll be rping much for a while. I'm kinda really upset, my great aunt just died. And...merf))  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:52 pm
((Oh that's tough. May she rest in peace. I don't have a lot to rp about anyway whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:07 am
((*yawns*))

Romana sat down and watched as Lyude flitted about through the sky for something to do.
You should join me. he called down to the half angel. Rather than sit there.
Romana shook her head. Neo can't fly.
He has Freyr. And Fire can't either. he twisted in a tight circle then glided down to her shoulder.
Do you still remember how to fly? Its been so long since you did i'm beginning to think you are turning human.
Romana laughed at the dragon and turned to look at him. Of course i remember how to fly.  

Firesburn

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:51 am
-We really should do something but sit around here... where is Jager and all the other knights?-
-I have no idea. But I am enjoying the fact we found someone and we aren't doing a whole lot.-

The blue dragon rolled his eyes and laid his head down, but quickly opened one eye towards the woods.

-Well I think we're gonna be doin' something in a minute...-

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces