Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:35 pm
The timeskip has commenced guys -w-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:39 pm
Awwwww I missed it T^T  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

It is fine, we wont start battling or anything like that for a few more days. That can give you time to make your character and join up with the rest of us at the refuge camp :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:15 pm
00SpiritedAway00
Azeiel The Fallen

It is fine, we wont start battling or anything like that for a few more days. That can give you time to make your character and join up with the rest of us at the refuge camp :3

Oh sweetness ^.^ Though I've been speaking with one of your mods and he suggests that I create either a demon or a witch since you all are apparently lacking in those. I can create a weapon though. ^^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Either one is fine. ^-^

If you choose demon or witch you have an option of joining the DMA. If you choose that and get approved, you can go to the refuge camp. If you decide to be a bad guy then you can go ahead and post in Death City. :3
It's all up to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm
00SpiritedAway00
Azeiel The Fallen

Either one is fine. ^-^

If you choose demon or witch you have an option of joining the DMA. If you choose that and get approved, you can go to the refuge camp. If you decide to be a bad guy then you can go ahead and post in Death City. :3
It's all up to you.
Hummmmm, is there an option C ? Ie one of both?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

*shrugs* you could make two demon/witch characters. One good and one bad I suppose if that is what you mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:20 pm
or do what i did..make a char whos neutral and such ^^ go Scarlett  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 pm
@Spirit Well what I meant was make a demon/witch (undecided) and then make a weapon.

@King Whom is this Scarlet person of which you speak XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
@Spirit Well what I meant was make a demon/witch (undecided) and then make a weapon.

@King Whom is this Scarlet person of which you speak XD

its two T's lol cuz theres a evil scarlet which is sabres char...

she is a witch that travels around regardless and can grant wishes(has rules of course) and doesnt fight(runs) thats who she is but i mean shes just a scardy cat nuetral XD  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:27 pm
AAAH I see. Interesting. Lol I may be a very versatile roplayer but middle ground characters bore me x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
AAAH I see. Interesting. Lol I may be a very versatile roplayer but middle ground characters bore me x.x

lol well im sure whatever char u make..it will not be a bore(as long as your char has someone to RP..which im actually starting to get woot(not for my witch tho..not yet)  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 pm
King of Relms
Azeiel The Fallen

lol well im sure whatever char u make..it will not be a bore(as long as your char has someone to RP..which im actually starting to get woot(not for my witch tho..not yet)
Lol Ah double parenthesis freaking screwing with my brain once more I see. Lol I try to make my characters fun to play with if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
King of Relms
Azeiel The Fallen

Lol Ah double parenthesis freaking screwing with my brain once more I see. Lol I try to make my characters fun to play with if nothing else.

and thats the best kind of chars those that entice fun and lol my evil plot worked  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:39 pm
King of Relms
Azeiel The Fallen
King of Relms
Azeiel The Fallen

and thats the best kind of chars those that entice fun and lol my evil plot worked
Lol I had one character Naksuki that everyone loved. Lol she danced while she fought and pretty much teased EVERYONE XD  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games