Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:11 pm
Cat ears look ridiculous on my avatar...so does the tail for that matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:57 pm
*likes her paper cat ears* hmm.. loveless manga <3  

Kotori

Dapper Citizen

1337one

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm
Radjulon
hey, not just me! Do you KNOW how many girls are in this guild?! Even if one is dressed up like a man...

Ya'll should song battle for pimp royale!

But i'm no good with songs how about a dance off then i'll totally do it i don't care if i lose then  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:19 pm
User Image

Geez Boss, you are 100% obsessed with cat girls. Dont you know most cats get spaded or neutered anyway? Is that what you really want??

1337one, your not making my musical very fun lol

Club, hmmm...a new style for club other then the "I just might kill ya!" look... well...I still like that outfit I made for ya, shows your eyes ^^ Or better yet, find something with a BIG BOW!! Not the Chyaku one, just a BIG BLUE BOW!! That would definatly be a change in style.
I think I like my red nose reindeer pirate thing. I'm gonna ACTUALLY keep it! Surprised, I know.

User Image

Radjulon
Crew

1337one

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Radjulon
User Image

Geez Boss, you are 100% obsessed with cat girls. Dont you know most cats get spaded or neutered anyway? Is that what you really want??

Club, hmmm...a new style for club other then the "I just might kill ya!" look... well...I still like that outfit I made for ya, shows your eyes ^^ Or better yet, find something with a BIG BOW!! Not the Chyaku one, just a BIG BLUE BOW!! That would definatly be a change in style.
I think I like my red nose reindeer pirate thing. I'm gonna ACTUALLY keep it! Surprised, I know.

User Image

i'm not musical i really can't dance that well either but i like to do that  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:18 pm
Radjulon
User Image

User Image

No I'm not. Because I make one crack at it?
I just think it'd be easy for everyone to match then.

Besides, if they were fixed it just means I don't have to worry about child care.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:53 am
1337 lies like a cheap dirty rug. I've seen him dance. He's really good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How 'bout something like this? Not sure how many of the items you already have, or the cost of all of them. But I thought it was pretty cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:27 pm
Kazu Faiya
1337 lies like a cheap dirty rug. I've seen him dance. He's really good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How 'bout something like this? Not sure how many of the items you already have, or the cost of all of them. But I thought it was pretty cute.

i meant good at random dances  

1337one

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Like musicals have random dances. Its all planned. xd
Club will be your dancing instructor. You will have three months to learn your part. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:28 pm
and I shall TEACHYOUHOW TO SING!!!! Even though we shall probably never meet lol
it's all for a good cause wink  

Radjulon
Crew

1337one

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:21 pm
i can't sing

and the musicals ya there planned but i can on;y do the cha cha and the tango and the waltz and stuff like that i don't want to learn a new dance  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Did I miss something?  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:00 pm
1337one
i can't sing

and the musicals ya there planned but i can on;y do the cha cha and the tango and the waltz and stuff like that i don't want to learn a new dance

I want to learn some 'official' dances, like the tango and other dances that actually have names. The only dancing I can do right now is DDR (moderatly well I guess), a few line dances (electric slide, cha-cha slide, popcorn, ect), and the 'grinding to the beat' that passes for dancing in modern society (particularly amoung high schoolers)
I would really like to learn more about ballroom dancing...I've always wanted to participate in a dance like the scen from Final Fantasy 8, or the dance in the fourth Harry Potter movie. The sort of dance where people know the steps and all move in unison, so it looks really cool^^
I also want to learn to swing dance properly. My friend and I sort of tried swing dancing at a high school dance, but we were sort of making it up as we went. Kyoki and I have tried that too...we just improvised a lot with dance routines from flag corps.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:33 pm
User Image

In good musicals, the main people dont dance, they just sing and act all sexy like. It's the side people that dance. wink

User Image

Radjulon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:18 pm
No kidding...I've been a side person for three years. There's a lot of dancing, but it's so much fun^^  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games