Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Because IC desktop icons are cooler than life itself. LIFE. ITSELF.

Oh, and AD totally has her own webspace now. And by "her own", she means "hers and Seth's." Squee.

IC1 is up, but IC2 needs tweaking and will be put back up soonly. sweatdrop I couldn't bring myself to change anything about the IC1 layout, especially the chapter summaries. Even I was laughing at them, even though I know that's wrong.

www.calculated-hysteria.com/IC

It's password protected, but I don't think too many of you will have trouble getting in.

axel - Ayu is like...RoboAyu. Or something. xd heart

Lang - b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:02 pm
I'll catch up more later, but I'd just like to inform you all that as of today there is exactly one year remaining before I am legally responsible for my own actions. That's kinda scary. Unfortunately I have to hold off on any bday celebrations because I'm skipping town for 3 days for a math competition *NERD* xp See you all later.

AD> you may want to not make that a link or something, because as soon as I came to this page of posts I was assaulted by a popup demanding my name and password, and wouldn't take my gaia username and the appropriate IC password.

Lang> *duct tapes you to chair* How many times must we say it? No more leaving!  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:10 pm
Alucard - Fixed. Directlinking to any images within that folder results in a popup, regardless of where the images are being displayed. Good to know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:12 pm
AD~ Yes. o_o It's the big eyes, and face shape. Even the voice. X_x;

axel~ Lmao. I got MaryJane from the Spiderman movie and Nicole Kidman in my top five. Halley Berry was in there too. Wtf? xd xd

Lmao, Japan forgot its plans to make mech-super weapons in order to surgically alter pop stars. rofl

Lang~ Oh I have somehting to show you yet! If I can find it... x_x

Laichoo~ ...what's a regular Aero bar? xD;;

AD again.~ *Incompitant.*
I thought I knew how to get in, but it was being a hag.
The questioning was pretty nifty, though. xD COuld put that to good use...

Alu~ Same here, man. xD
I'm legally allowed to go back to Walmart in a years time! :'D *Fired.*  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:14 pm
Koji - Ack, what? I reworded it for the sake of clarity. Could you please try again and tell me what the problem is, exactly? I can get through without problems.

And you got fired?! o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:17 pm
Rehh? I got in... fine. @_@;;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Sethirius
Rehh? I got in... fine. @_@;;

Excellent. Point for me. Or you. Or someone.

*PMs*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:27 pm
AyDee>Where do my loyalties lie? xp

So I can take IC1 off my host now? Pity, I'll miss getting hits from malaysian servers xd

Koji> "Same here"? It's your birthday today too?  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:33 pm
Alucard - I'll give you a hint: Where are you now?

I guess so. xd Thank you so much for your generosity. Maybe you can use the space to host a project of your own...? *poke*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:10 pm
AD> It won't accept that either.

I might just do that. I have like 3 projects I've been wanting to get back to work on.  

Alucard_

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:18 pm
Koji: .. You don't have Aero's in the States? Sheesh. Depraved children. Ho yes. Depraved.

Aero

Mint Aero

They have bubbly chocolate inside for regular Aero's and mint inside for the Mint Aero's. These are not the wrappers you find in Canadia (that was on purpose) though, because Canadians don't take pictures of candy apparently. Or at least they aren't the same wrappers as I see in stores.

And that is your chocolate bar tutorial for the day.

Alucard: I'm also a year away from legal responsibilities. Whee. Though my birthday was not recent. Horrah for being.. 9 months away from 18. Again with the nifty being Canadian thing. razz Aero's and 18. Yay.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:34 pm
oops, i guess lait didn't mean oreos. xDD yuh, i've never seen those in the US. .__. *feels edjumacated now*

Lang: AHH Lang *glomp* lang has sexy pants. rawr.

aydee: i got in just fine~~ *rereads* heart heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:37 pm
AD~ I kept putting everything EXCEPT the answer in there. I appear to be unfaithful.
Obviously obviouse isn't enough for me. xd
*Got in.*

Psh! I don't have a job to get fired from. xp
I was a proud user of the Walmart Five-Finger Discount. And one day I got sloppy in my work and they would prefer not have me there till "I've learned something."

I've done finer then Walmart, it can keep it's gaudy bracelets!

Ahem.

Aloo~ Mine was earlier in the month. Btw, happy birthday. xD;;

Laichoo~ What in the hell?
Canadia Nestle has been holding out on me! I WANT ONE EVER SO BAD NOW THX.
That's not even fair. Omg, I feel outraged. I'm going to have to personally go up the border and buy this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:43 pm
Alucard - Well, I'm at a loss. Everyone else's seems to be working. Try making the username in all caps (it's an acronym, after all) and the password like a proper name.

I think it's my new mission to make everyone revive dead projects. Yesh.

Laitue - WTF? I've never seen that. lol I'm a sad and Aero-less US brat.

axel - I kid you not; when I saw that you were rereading it, I actually let go of my mouse (hand jumped 3 inches in the air) and I said, "AaaaAghhh!" I'm so glad no one was nearby to hear it. I hate my old work, but if it makes other people happy, I'll just cover my eyes.

Koji - You...loyalty...WHORE!

ROFL! Bad Koji! Shoplifting is BAD! (AD did not learn the hard way, though. AD realized that shoplifting from Walt Disney World is just plain STUPID and stopped that very day. That is not to say that she does not still have the necklace, though. xd ninja )  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:15 pm
I found the username needs to be all caps, and the name... is well... like a name. Cap sensitive. x3

And... Yeah for Canada. I think Aero is about the only chocolate bar thing I can stand to eat. x3 Poor guys... you don't get to feel the bubbles melt in your mouth. xO  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games