Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:01 pm
Darky-lane~ I will, I will. @_@ xD It's not like I don't pay for gas. And we're usually going to the same places anyways. xD;
AHHAHAHA. I'm afraid to drive, I feel I'd be too reckless. And over here people get pissed off real easy for suburbia. @_@;
Yah, when I saw Ayu on tv she was wearing this like, orange leather dominatrix outfit. xd

Laichoo~ Aw poot. D: Not even with PayPal?
I haven't had more then 5k to my name since...August. xd

Quote:
Don't you wish that could be done? Life would be much more fun. Course cyber would then be - I'ma shut up right now.

Lmao. I could see it now.

*Logs in AIM, 2:35am*

~Heya generickid38363blah. biggrin
-hey
~What's up?
-kinda lonely
~Eh? Oh. Hey...what's that thing stickin' through the scree- O_o;

What would happen if you closed the window? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:33 pm
Koji: *wince* That would have.. painful implications.

And PayPal? have no idea how that all works with exchanges and such. Tis easier just to attempt to scrape together 7k every couple months. >< God I miss 3k donation letters. XD

Anywho, much toodle off to work. And buy Rent smile

Xalome

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:05 am
koji: xd i miss free art supplies....i have to buy -everything- myself now. even testing sheets! gonk i say, if they want me to take a test for class, they ought to supply the sheets. -____-;

darkish: ouuu good luck!! surprised heart

laitue: gonk gaia always has bitchfits at the worst moments...

i miss 3k donation letters too. : (  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:23 am
Laichoo~ Umbrella assualts and window closing, I'm all over being a genitalia nazi. xd
Man, me too. x_x But atleast the newer items don't climb in price so much. It's those 04's. @_@
Ooh, was Rent good? I never got to see it. ):

Acksul~ Ugg. I take some classes at the JC here, and they make us buy these bootsy little scantron forms every week. x_x; You think they'd have they'd have tests on the comps by now, but noooo, lets waste paper. xD

Hackensack's a good song. x)  

Chibi Koji

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:09 pm
Hello everyone!!! It's been a while.... heart ninja

Deuxi has been lurking and art-whoring (without success, of course) and now ish back...

I just HAD to share this with you:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3854479588977833974

Will the wonders ever end with google? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:50 pm
DEUXIMAMUH! :'DDD
E>

Lmao. The man host guy looked so...confused. xD
And frankly I don't blame him. xDDD  

Chibi Koji

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Koji!! <3 *tackleglomps* It's great to see you again!!!
Oooh, the host's face is.. priceless. xd :

Look! This is even more bizarre:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=426566504844044258&q=hinoi+team

XD!!!!! rofl (Please, look at the MTV logo!) xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:57 pm
Deuxi: Mwee. That looks suspiously like Utaban.. Oh, it IS Utaban. Seriously, that is the worlds best TV show. Ever. Just.. if you like Gackt search Gackt - Utaban. Magnum. Mwee. And I love Night of Fire. *waves little I <3 Intial D flag* Because it was in Intial D. ; ; This makes me really miss the badly draw everything. The only things that were drawn normal were shoes and cars. xd

Koji: Rent was amazing. Then again I'm a musical whore. I love musicals far, far too much. I'm going to see Cats in march. ^.^ Mwee.

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:20 pm
The Japanese seem to have adopted the insane belief that dancing in the style of a train wreck between DDR, the Macarena and Madonna's "Vogue" is somehow not only acceptable, but desirable.

My brain bleeds.

Anyway...

Ashram - Good to hear that you've managed to reach your students.

Darkish - I'm sure you can! xd You won't know until you try!

Koji - ...WTF? Now I have all sorts of NEW reasons to fear AOL chat rooms.

Deuxia - heart !!! whee Good to see you!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:17 pm
AD: So true. The Japanese are certainly up there on the "Bad Dancing" scale.

I rank on the top of that scale. ^^

Xalome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:09 pm
Deuxi~ x) <33435

Roffle! An MTV music video! xD
I like how they had powers. xd

That was terribly entertaining for me. And I hate para para. xD

Laichoo~ Omfg, I HATE INITIAL D. The wasians here think they're soo cool cuz their cars glow and they cheat and go -600 mph and know all the lyrics to the half assed japanamerican songs-- *Continues.*

I liked how in the commercial for Rent the lady with the bobbed hair did a backflip in knee high boots. I didn't get to see it, though. ):
Like, the real Cats? That must be something. o.o

AD~ *Gurgles with laughter.* Trainwreck. xd

User Image

Mom, something's trying to touch me! gonk

Roffle, yeeeaaah I get bored too. x'D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:35 am
LMFAOOOO heart heart

i have to go change my panties now, thanks xDDD  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:33 pm
Koji: xd I don't think I'm cool cuz of Initial D. It just really amuses me. Because I like dumb anime like that. Like Hajime no Ippo, mmm, boxing.

QUICKLY~! CLOSE THE WINDOW! CLOSE IT!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:56 pm
NOOOOO it's pouring here! My roof is so rotten that I think it's going to cave in! crying

Kohijam: I drove on the freeway for the first time yesterday. @_@ Frightening as hell.. 60 miles feels SOOOO damn fast! Trauma.

At least I get to walk around in the rain with a red hello kitty umbrella that we left behind at Trader Joe's and went all the way back to the office to get.
Interesting anecdote of the day.

BAHAHAHAH, what a brilliant screen. I'd punch it and probably break my screen. D:

axel: I fears the music theory test score. I think I might've missed just the right amount of points to barely pass. I hate that.. *suspense* gonk

DEUXI!!!: I miss you!

Oh god, the horror. crying I have to show this to my friend now. x3

AD: Took 2 hours to take a music test. I don't know why my parents do this to me.. takes all the fun out of music.. .___.

Laitue: Don't worry, I can't dance either. XD I prefer to let my friends use me as a human stripper pole during dances. XD That way I don't have to try and dance.

I don't like Initial D either. ._. I can't get over the faces. DX

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:37 pm
Darkish: I hated it for the longest time but eventually I got sucked in. I'm a simple minded creature. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games