Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:03 am
spring break, w00t. time for me to memorise my lines for Hello Dolly. razz

i fear that the extreme heat from my laptop will either

A) Spontaneously combust and burn down my house

or B) melt and ruin 2000 dollars worth of technology.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:34 am
kojee: i want to read that xD it sounds awesome <3

oni: HOMG same thing happened to me. luckily it only cost me 250$ for a new fan, a new adaptor, a new cd drive and a new OS

is your fan clogged? and does it keep shutting down? you should probably get it checked soon so you don't have to get it repaired. ><

i have a vague recollection of mentioning this before. D: so if i've completely repeated myself, please forgive/excuse me T___T

*jealous* this previous week was my spring break....everyone else is out either now or next week. i wish mine could have been later. ; 3;

but i get out may 5th > w>;;  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:02 am
Popping in to tell you guys I'm still alive.

Been busy with my life...got a new scanner (which is LOVE by the way) heart Oh, and shameless advertising, but I'm now running an auction whee (see sig)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:39 pm
Holy fsk, this has been a slow week in GASOC. o.O Not that I helped.

Memai - Congrats on your new scanner. whee

Koji - You what...? xd Ode to Prostitute. xd Love that.

axel - I saw that article and started laughing. Leave it to a 12-year-old critic.

Aaand...I'm currently too amused by "What Lies Beneath" to write anything else. It's Harrison Ford around the corner! NOOOOOO!!! OMFGMichellePfiefferFreakOut! Repeat x6.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:22 pm
RAWR, I'm just getting over the flu.

Memai-kins - *huggles* I missed you.

AD - OMFG, I watched "What Lies Beneath" last night, I forgot how it went so it was like all new to me and stuff but during the like last 20 minutes I almost pissed myself laughing at Harrison Ford krazy mode. I don't know what it was but it all started with his fall in the bathroom and after that I was gone for the rest of the night.

I'm on the spring break now, except I have to write a 300 word(minimum) essay on, prepare yourself.... VIDEO CARD TECHNOLOGY. Oh the pain of being in a computer class.

Ok time for meds and sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:46 am
ninja i'm still alive too ninja  

madame uzuki

Iyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 pm
Seems like this is "I'm still alive" day. ninja Count me in too.

I sort of took a break from all my internetty-type forum things to fill out college and scholarship applications, which kept getting longer and longer and longer and... yeah. Not fun.
I've missed you all! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:21 pm
homg, it's like a reunion tour. xDD heart heart heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:18 pm
Indeed a reunion tour. XD I'm still alive as well, but buckling under school work. I fear I may disappear for the next 3 months.. due to SATs, AP tests, and SAT subject tests in the coming months until May is over. =(

On a brighter note, nerdy note, tomorrow is Pi Day! 3.14, March 14, get it? lol

Kay, I'll shut up now, but I'm buying PIE at school tomorrow! MARIE CALLENDER'S S'MORES PIE!!! :'D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 am
Mmph, apparently my dad loves messing around with my computer rolleyes

So he decided to network the printer so that his computer upstairs can print using our brand new colour printer down here. That sorta messed things up, because after that, my printer began acting weird and everything started lagging down.

And what's worse, when my dad decides to fix the memory paging 'problem', it somehow caused my Photoshop to refuse to work. So I ask all those who are knowledgible in the humble fields of computering:

Everytime I start up Photoshop, it gives me an error of "Photoshop could not intialize because the scratch disks are full". How do I fix that? :c I've tried clearing unneccasary files from the same drive as Photoshop, I even restarted to see if that will fix the problem, but so far...no luck.  

Memai-kins

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:45 am
I'm still alive too! xd Been working... Pajama party anyone??? heart heart Hugs to all!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:00 pm
Akahoshi - I should have been a comp sci major. "Video card technology," indeed. I'm jealous.

Hope you feel 100% soon. heart

Iyou!!!!! - Hello. heart

axel - ROFL! Except none of us are balding or afflicted with beer gut.

Darkish - BAH. APs. stare Best of luck!

Memai - Uhm... I'm not familiar with that error. Sounds like you need to reinstall it. xp

Muse - Pajamas, huh? Must investigate.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:43 pm
*yawns* I am so happy to have a week off, I've been getting so much sleep. Well except for today when my matress parts decided to fall through the bed frame and pretty much it has made me scared of my bed, and also it made me feel fat.

AD - I'm feeling much better, lots of rest and tea does a body good.

As for being a comp sci major, it's boring as hell but it does give you the ability to make most computer store workers feel like idiots. And there are a far amount of job oppertunites out there. Although the need to have to be certified in at least 4 thing is a pain in the a** and a pain in the bank account. I have to spend $300 just to get the most basic certification (A+). And then I have a few others that I need to get so I can get a nice job. *Bah* Now I'm ranting.

As for Pajamas, Gaia seem to lack my normal choice of nightwear so I went with the silk set because silk feels so good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:16 pm
Psh, who actually wears pajamas? rolleyes
ninja ;

AD/Acksul~ That woman deducted points because of originality! D:< Wth, is there like some new hooker arts movement I didn't know about? xd

Darkish~ You and those pies. xD Marie Callender's gonna put a restraining order on you. x:

Iyou~ o_o
:'D! Hecka tight avitar, and sig. :'0 x)

Hoshi~ What DO you prefer wearing to bed, then? surprised

gaia Cards sounds addicting. If it would let me play it. ;3;  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:30 pm
Gaia Cards is fun...I just hate playing against Jinx D: She's so stupidly arrogant D:  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games