Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:55 am
AD~ You know, I wouldn't be surprised. xD

Azie~ You win. ):
I dunno either. Let's just blame MySpace. :'D

Ash~ ROFFLE. Haven't heard that one before. xD

Shin~ Let's eat carrots, together. C:

Acksul~ AHARHAR. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:20 pm
Yesyes. heart

A celebrity visited my school today. Apparently they think we're underpriviledged.  

Shin no Kimiko

Azymyth

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:09 pm
So... since this is an art shop owners guild, I have a question... how do you set up a good art shop?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Ashram - Third Impact, toodle pip and all that! xd xd !!

Azymyth - We have an entire thread dedicated to that topic. Go. Now.

Shin - What, randomly?! xd !! "I sense a lack of Mercedes-Benz... These poor children must be underpriviledged!"  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:23 pm
"I sense a lack of Mercedes-Benz..." xd heart

Holy crap. I just walked into my bathroom and happened to glance down at a rather loud magazine cover that I assume my mom brought in there. Now I have nothing against recruiting priests or anything, but... wouldn't you be scared shitless if you suddenly found a little cartoon priest pointing at you in your bathroom?!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:41 pm
ZOMGROFLMAO!! Holy crap. Holy. Crapohmygodthat'ssweet. Could they have made that any more appealing? "Become a priest: be bald and a little creepy, like this dude! Individuals with 5 digits on each hand need not apply."  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:34 pm
I have no clue. The only thing I really got out of the guy (Bill Rancic) was "bumblebees can't fly" and "you should all start a wash-and-wax boat company to be like me."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:14 pm
Shin~ Bubmlebees don't fly!? gonk

*Crushed.*

Ash and AD~ Damnit, I KNEW I shouldn't have passed up that Commander Ikari action figure. xd

Iyew~ AHHAHAHAHHARAHARAHAR.
My day's complete. I laughed so oddly I feel like throwing up, in a good way. If that's possible. xd  

Chibi Koji

Azymyth

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:37 am
Heh, yeah... as I came back to check on a response here, I see the sticky right in front of me and think, "How the hell did I miss that?" x.X  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 am
how do bumblebees not fly ; 3; *world crushed*

iyou: HOLY s**t xD nice design, too, i love the big gaping space under "WE WANT YOU!!" xd

reminds me of this thing we had in our daily planners that they made us rip out at the beginning of the year because it said "resist the temptations of satan!!!" xD

i love the mad racoon eyes your priest has goin on, too xD heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:43 pm
GASOC could really use a content update.

Anyone, anyone? Thoughts? Rawr?

That, and we need to hold a fsking art party, since I keep hinting at it and never following through... Like right now...?

Shin - Both are excellent points.

Koji - But Gendo didn't do action. He angrily moped. A lot.

Azymyth - Because Gaia doesn't allow flashing topic titles, that's why.

axel - So...what you're saying is...they DON'T want you to resist the temptations of Satan...? I daresay I like your school's train of thought...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:44 pm
I usually don't have that poor of observation skills, really...

And yeah, an art party does sound fun.  

Azymyth

Interesting Dabbler

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:13 am
I miss you all so much. ;-; heart I'm still alive! gonk
Which makes me hate school all the more. Which makes me hate my teachers who have poufy blonde hair. Staticdammitall.

Projects.. APs.. when's it going to end? crying I only average 2-3 hours of sleep each night.

Okay, enough complaining for now. Let's just say.. for Pi Day, I went and sicked myself on 3 slices of pie. 2 Choco cream, 1 Banana cream. xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:05 am
neutral ... Well, unlike Lang, I tend to speak a bit more when I post...

but because she's usually the "outcast" who rarely posts around here, I think I'll do the same... so I'll come every month, instead of my usual "coming over every HOUR" routine... (and because I don't want the Lollipop gang sending any wantonly bovines through my front door! gonk )

then again... >__>

Hi all! biggrin

P.S. Gaia needs Shoulder gun holsters in black, leather, and a third random color for it. especially the "crossover" x back version. crying

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:46 am
Just thought you should all know:

I am at work.

This is my current desktop.

BWAHAHAHAHAOMFG.

User Image

I'm just waiting for my supervisor to come by and worry about me some more.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games