Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:25 pm
Saria Mithril
DeirdreTonbo
Saria Mithril
DeirdreTonbo
Signs of the apocolypse: D gets promoted AGAIN.

YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!!! XDDDD

This could be interesting. xd

sdjk;njk;bab;iua 'acopruonb *eye twitch* I want to DO something but then I'll get in trouble. XD

Strolls up to Deirdre innocently, whistling ban Aena and then walks away just as innocently, whistling.

!!!!!!!!!!! O.O I'd die. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:04 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Saria Mithril
DeirdreTonbo
Saria Mithril
DeirdreTonbo
Signs of the apocolypse: D gets promoted AGAIN.

YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!!! XDDDD

This could be interesting. xd

sdjk;njk;bab;iua 'acopruonb *eye twitch* I want to DO something but then I'll get in trouble. XD

Strolls up to Deirdre innocently, whistling ban Aena and then walks away just as innocently, whistling.

!!!!!!!!!!! O.O I'd die. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Scaredy cat. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:10 pm
*makes a profile for voices from another age* Naaaa, Anna. Are you gonna play this one? Cauuuuuse Sa says one of my ideas for a past life you'd used in your old profile. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:54 pm
DeirdreTonbo
*makes a profile for voices from another age* Naaaa, Anna. Are you gonna play this one? Cauuuuuse Sa says one of my ideas for a past life you'd used in your old profile. XD

The pirate girl? ^_^ Eh, I'm not sure if I'm gonna join, but who cares? There were lots of pirates, ya? Doesn't really matter if we double up.  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:55 pm
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo

The pirate girl? ^_^ Eh, I'm not sure if I'm gonna join, but who cares? There were lots of pirates, ya? Doesn't really matter if we double up.

Actually I wanted some of the assassin action. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:26 am
DeirdreTonbo
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo

Aw man, I had to check to see what you meant. ^_^ You mean her?:

Hasekura Makiko (1593 C.E. - 1642 C.E.) Makiko served as a ninja under Tokugawa Ieyasu in Edo in Japan, working undercover as a waitress and serving girl at a popular eating establishment for government functionaries and European visitors. For the shogunate she spied on foreign dignitaries and performed assassinations for many years.

Aw, she wasn't really an assassin, she just did assassinations sometimes. She was actually a spy - a ninja, a real ninja, not what everyone thinks is a ninja that wears all black and kicks a** and so on. Someone like Makiko probably couldn't use a sword or win a one-on-one fight to save her life. She assassinated by poison, or by sticking a knife in them in bed. She didn't spy by swinging through trees or using smoke bombs to become invisible - she just hid behind doors and listened, or got them to tell secrets in bed. Like I say, she was a real ninja. ^_^

Is that what you meant?  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo

Hasekura Makiko (1593 C.E. - 1642 C.E.) Makiko served as a ninja under Tokugawa Ieyasu in Edo in Japan, working undercover as a waitress and serving girl at a popular eating establishment for government functionaries and European visitors. For the shogunate she spied on foreign dignitaries and performed assassinations for many years.

Aw, she wasn't really an assassin, she just did assassinations sometimes. She was actually a spy - a ninja, a real ninja, not what everyone thinks is a ninja that wears all black and kicks a** and so on. Someone like Makiko probably couldn't use a sword or win a one-on-one fight to save her life. She assassinated by poison, or by sticking a knife in them in bed. She didn't spy by swinging through trees or using smoke bombs to become invisible - she just hid behind doors and listened, or got them to tell secrets in bed. Like I say, she was a real ninja. ^_^

Is that what you meant?

Yarrr. Kay, so you're not gonna feel all ripped off if I make an assassin past life?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:26 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo
Aenakume
DeirdreTonbo

Is that what you meant?

Yarrr. Kay, so you're not gonna feel all ripped off if I make an assassin past life?

Naw, man, of course not. ^_^  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:53 pm
Good cause I already turned my character in to sa with that past life XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:52 pm
Okay. Someone other than me REALLY needs to post in a thread or two. stare *POSTAHOLIC*  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

_Sonneh_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:29 am
I'm trying to figure out where I can post. I don't really know what I want to do. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:11 am
_Sonneh_
I'm trying to figure out where I can post. I don't really know what I want to do. >.<
Join an rp! XD I reccomend st. kats? That one be fun, who doesn't love a school rp? Orrrr Greyson House just needs someone other than myself to join. ^_^;  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

_Sonneh_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:38 am
Dunno, which one would be more fun to RP in?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:11 pm
_Sonneh_
Dunno, which one would be more fun to RP in?
XD I have no idea. Bring the fun with you and make it fun, yeah?  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

_Sonneh_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:28 pm
-le sigh- Guess I should look at them and see what looks most interesting.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games