Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:26 am
Abandoned Dreams
I am officially a Sci-Fi-channel-watching loser. o.O I disgust myself.

Welcome to the club .__.;

*disa-poofs*

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:25 am
Koji: crying Twinkies are dead to me know.  

Xalome

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:44 pm
@Koji--- ToT! that is by far the most disturbing avatar yet. You're clawing out the pandieplush's eyes!

@AD --- ... I once suggested watching Discovery Channel instead of anime. @-@;; almost got jumped by my friends.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:12 pm
Laitue - Level 61 a**-whupping. xd Yeah, that sounds familiar.

Koji - CoH just sucks. D'oh, Donald and Goofy are CARDS, yo! This is in no way retarded!

Shiro - Gah, you too?!

Nyome - Well, are we talking something like "The Greatest Plagues in History" vs. "Dragonball Z"? I'd be with you on that one.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:46 am
Yes, AD ... me too .__.

I'm guilty of enjoying programming showcased there such as the Stargate series (SG1//SGA), Ghost Hunters, and as of recent, Doctor Who...but only because it's hilarious xD;;

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:51 pm
Howdee. ^__^  

R o w e n

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:06 pm
Well, THIS is some bloody poor timing on my part. I finally got my college webspace back (or, rather, found a way back into it). Too bad I bought a domain already. stressed sweatdrop *moron*

Shiro - Oh, see, I don't actually watch real shows. I'll catch the occasional bad movie or something. The other day I managed to see something involving an otherwise normal man wielding a shotgun (for reasons unknown) and wandering through his newly haunted home.

By the way, what's this I hear about Puerto Rico's government essentially shutting down because of the budget? o.O Got any insight?

Relin - Welcome. whee Introduce yourself and whatnot, pardner.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:28 pm
Laichoo~ I can share. :'D
*Offers.* xD

Nyo~ o..o
AFFECTIONATELY clawing! :'D
I like me some DiscoveryChannel. xD;;

AD~ I'm actually warming up to it.
D:
Better them cards then having them trail uselessly along behind you. This way, you keep them in check. >(

Relin~ Heyy. :'D

I like watching Charlie and Lola on little kid Disney. No, I'm not ashamed. I stand behind the British 100%. D:<
cool  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:01 pm
xd I see... well, some movies and miniseries are actually GOOD, regardless if it's on Sci-Fi or not... but yeah neutral

and as for Puerto Rico's government shutting down, it's true ^^; basically the financial deficit is high, and instead of aproving and implementing sales taxes on things, a set of legislators (all from the same electoral party akin to the republicans in the US) who're spearheaded by Puerto Rico's ex-governor Dr. Pedro Rosello, ALSO a Legislator (who happens to be the legislator for Arecibo, which is where I live) simply decided not to approve any of the requests by the cabinet or the executive branch to enact a sales tax of 7%

by not accepting ANY terms in order to fix said crisis, Rosello is basically playing dirty and screwing up the current governor's "public face" by making him be the "bad guy" who'se leaving people without jobs ... because there's no money to pay teachers and other government employees.

in short, Puerto Rico's in bankrupcy, and because of 8 ******** people not wanting to enact a sales tax of 7 percent, over 95 thousand employees are without a job since monday and the government shut down because there's no money to pay the employees ... and all because the 8 people want to enact a 4 % tax which realistically cannot pay the deficit...

add to that the fact that Rosello is just playing ******** dirty JUST so people think he's the good guy and actually re-elect him ... especially after Rosello has had the most corrupt government establishment since ... ever. stare

what really IRKS me is the fact that people here are just so ******** moronic, IC is a utopian world compared to the mind-numbing reality we live in this island...and will actually RE-ELECT him after all is said and done.
neutral

xd and welcome to our humble family of nutcases, Relin 3nodding ♥

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:33 pm
Thanks Shiro, Koji, and Abandoned. ^__^

I think I'll try your replying style though...

Abandoned - Thanks for the welcome. ^__^ I was reading back into the thread and I have no idea about anything having to do with KH or its counterparts. I feel uncultured now. ._. As for introducing myself... umm, I guess I'm a fellow art shop person thing and I like short walks on the shore of a raging river and moonlit naps.

Koji - Thanks for the welcome, also! I like me some DChannel as well, I get to learn survival stuff like ringing the fresh water out of a fish if your lost at sea. ^__^

Shiro - Thanks for the.. welcome. ^__^; And your rant sounds a little like Bush being re-elected, except he's just dumb and I don't think he could manage being underhanded. Or manage much of anything. /opinion overload  

R o w e n

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:11 pm
Welcome to GASOC Relin~ =3

Shiro> Well, that just proves the theory that General Voting Public=Morons. >.>;;

But really, what a crappy situation. DD:  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:37 pm
Shiro~ We've all offered you a home in at least one of our closets/crawl spaces. Come Shiro, come~ 8D

Relin~ I learn...to fear anything with more then 4 legs. Especilly in Australia. It's an evil, venomous place full of bathtup spiders there. D:
You can do that? That must taste...awful. xd

Seth~ Is your avitar surrounded by...ingredients? xDD  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:59 am
Koji - I think I hated the explanation more than anything else.

Sora: "Donald and Goofy are CARDS now?! WTFwhy?!"
Cloaked man: "beecuz diz iz a SPESHUL CASSLE!!1!GBAsucks!"
Sora: "Oh, ok, then."

...and... eek I thought I was the only one who happens upon Charlie and Lola and loses all rational thought. o.O Blasted accents!

Shiro - Sounds like you have more than your fair share of political headaches, too. It's amazing how so much can go wrong just because of a few stubborn idiots. I certainly hope he doesn't get re-elected after this mayhem.

Relin - You know, everyone says that when they first join GASOC. "Your posting style is so different," etc., and I keep forgetting that it is. It's natural to us now, I think. We've had a lot of practice. Oh, and please call me AD. sweatdrop

xd ! Not knowing about KH is hardly grounds for being "uncultured." You're probably lucky that you haven't been drawn into the insanity.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:47 am
shiro: AAAH i love Ghost Hunters heart heart i love the drama mixed in with the paranormal activity xd

relin: hi hi welcome!! : D don't feel bad about the KH thing, i'm also the resident non-player here. xDD
and how on earth do you squeeze fresh water out of a freshwater fish? 8D;;;  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:37 pm
Koji - xD I hope those aren't ingredients... but if they were, how much do you wanna bet that the robot doubles as a blender? ninja

gonk Great sadness! Have any of you guys attempted to do an oekaki only to have the board eat it once you hit the submit button? Happened to me today, with one of my first oekaki. Normally I wouldn't be so upset, but it was supposed to be a gift for a friend, and I actually LIKED this picture.

Uwah. crying  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games