Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:39 pm
Koji/Iyou> Noo, they're not ingredients. They're my help... I trained to them to cook... as I've already explained to Nyo since she asked the same question. 83

Iyou> Ugh hate when Oekaki does that. ;; Maybe if you're lucky someone can restore... >_o;; It's always horrible though, when you actually liked the piece. Blegh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:07 am
:0 sethy your avatar makes me hungry heart i want some real food, not this uni caf food D: T 3T;;;

iyou: homg that happens to me all the time T___T i screencap it all the time to try and combat it....although most of the time i just close it without finishing it xDD;;  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:37 pm
Advent Children in English = friggin' painful. Too Americanized. stressed

Iyou - You're brave just for trying oekaki. Those things scare me. o.O  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Seth~ DAMN. I've always wanted to try dog. I'm totally serious about that. xD And robot. And fox. Let's go to the zoo! :'D *Shot.*

Acksul~ D:! Get yourself some real food, man! O_ O

AD~ I completely agree.
They made Tifa so...so...generically cute and braindeaded. Wtf did she say? Higgeldy piggeldy? xd  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:02 pm
Koji - Something like that. Flimmy flammy? Willy nilly? And did I actually catch Reno saying something like, "Nah, your mom's cool"?!?! What? Jenova's HEAD is COOL?! (well, yes, it is, but no one in FF7 got that)

I do not have sufficient eloquence to truly express my displeasure with the English dubbing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:04 am
Fiddle-faddle wiggle-waggle? Dear lord. o_o; Whatever she said, it made my toes curl. Literally.
I liked it when Azul said,"I am not crying! D:<" though. It was so...adorable. xD

Jenova's head couldn't have been any bigger than a pear in that little container. It bugged me. Alot.
He might as well have. Honestly I thought they ruined Reno in the movie. Why is he so...angular? gonk
Rude looked like Vin Deisel or whatever his name is. Which was fitting.

You know what...let's just stop before we go off on some FF holocaust.  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:57 am
Back from Hong Kong! (which is why I've been silent all this week ninja )

I'm writing about it, so I'll post up the full experience soon, but, essentially, here are the highlights and the one low light. ._.

Highlights - Hong Kong at night ... utterly beautiful.

The Big Buddha! This guy appears to be, literally, sitting on top of a mountain. @_@ He is t3h huge.

The Monastery and Temple. Both were breath taking and just plain neat.

T3h shops of DOOM! Plenty of stuff to look at.

Low Light - I bought a camera while in Hong Kong ... the camera was stolen. -_-

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:41 pm
XD; Dilly Dally Shilly Shally

Is what Tifa says if I'm not mistaken e__e;

Its kinda funny because I stuck it in English and ran into the kitchen while the beginning played...since I remembered what was and all that...and I heard Tifa talking and asked my sister if she was watching Josie and the Pussycats e__e; She has way too distinctive of a voice...though I guess it did kinda suit her .__.

Needless to say, I won't be watching it in English for a while unless someone asks me to. The only thing I kinda liked is how they got the voices to match the KH2 VA's

jenna_chan2

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:09 pm
Koji - xd ! I don't remember Jenova being the victim of head-shrinkers, but nothing is impossible in FF7.

And yeah, they ruined Reno. He was supposed to be cool, not unbearably lame. And his mouth bothered me. It seemed to have a strange life of its own. o.O

Ashram - Welcome back! We'll look forward to hearing the full story of your adventures!

jenna - THAT WAS IT! God, it was stupid. Who SAYS that?! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:43 pm
koji: yus! i'm home now and enjoying the bountiless mouth orgasmic substance known as homemade mashed potatoes. heart

dilly dally shilly shally....xDDDD i can't even say that without ******** it up. now i want to experience this masochistic drama for myself! usually i like english dubs but lately i have been trying subbed stuff and i do say i have to like it better. xD if it hadn't been for you guys i probably never would have, haha xD

*puts FF: AC in her amazon shopping cart* heart

ash: OMG! D: the same thing happened to my friend in france. that sucks. T__T;; *comfort*
but i'm glad you had fun otherwise though : D  

axel

Angelic Hunter

R o w e n

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:46 pm
Sethirius - Thanks for the welcome. ^__^

Koji - Yeah I fear ALL. SPIDERS. PERIOD. Even the little ones, because they CRAWL INTO YOUR MOUTH. *shudders*
And yeah, but I'm sure that's like.. a worst case might-not-live-otherwise thing.

AD - Yeah the posting style is different, cuts down on convoluted pages though, full of quoted posts and all. Though, I don't think it would work very well if you were like say, me, and forgot to check guilds... ever. And then had a bunch of pages to catch up on...

Axel - Thanks for the welcome. ^__^
Well, I think you meant saltwater fish, and it's weird because they have freshwater in them! I didn't know that... but they do. And that's the secret to survival. Know it well. 3nodding

Iyou - I've had that happen! It sucks majorly, especially if you spent an insane amount of time on it (though I rarely did). One thing that always screwed me up was the fact my computer froze all the time while I was working on one. Man, I haven't done one of those in a long time! *nostalgia*

Ashram - Welcome back. ^__^ (You don't know me.)

---
Oh and, now, I can slip into the unknowing of FF7. I've seen Advent Children, but I guess it's better for people who've never played the game, 'cause we can't pick out what's good/bad/wrong/right about it. Ah me..  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:39 pm
Ash~ Welcome back! x))

Jennana~ ...EW. Keep it away! D: xDD

AD~ Lmao! His mouth freaked me out. And his tounge looked more like a liver hanging out of it. All slimey and pointy looking... *Gag.* gonk

Acksul~ 'tatoes are good. But you gotta have meat loaf. It entices me so. @m@
I usually don't mind english dubs, but that...that was just plain akward. I prob would have enjoyed it if I had seen it on my own, not with my un-FF savy friends. xD;

Relin~ Omgomg today I was with some kids parked in some random parking lot who knows where, and this freaky pale green spider just crawls out of the front of my friends car hood! It was soo gross, and then I was like, sitting on the ground, out near a field, I mean, they could have been EVERYWHERE...*Continues.*

---

Well, my Friday was dumb. It felt...unacomplished. Or something. I don't know.

Don't see An American Haunting. Just don't. Not even just a,"Well, we got time to kill, lets just watch it..."
No. I mean, I'm pretty loose when it comes to movie ratings, but that one was just plain AWFUL. Terrible, even. ._ .;

EDIT: There is something seriously weong with Iyou's face. o_o;;  

Chibi Koji

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:59 pm
One more AP test on Monday.. and I'm FREE! Free to come back.. crying I miss you all..

And I'm going to Anime Expo this year~ Some of you guys should go. x3  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:52 am
Koji - Why, thank you for noticing, my dear. Care to join me for a little snack? ninja

Darkish - Ooh, good luck with that. I finished taking my English and Calculus AP tests already this week. Thank god they're over... Although I can't say I spent much out-of-class time studying for them. Last year I totally freaked out over my U.S. History and Biology tests, but this year... nah. Not worth it. I'll take whatever score I can get. rofl

Awesome siggie art, by the way. whee  

Iyou

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:18 am
Reno in English = awful
Reno in Japanese = more than amusing
Reno in my closet = ... well I'll leave that up to you

XD; Advent Children made me love Reno the first time I saw it...because he kept screwing everything up ane he was comic relief IF nothing else

But yeah e__e; i dunno where they got the dilly dally shilly shally business and it annyoed the crap out of me too XD; I giggle every time I say it and I'm trying to be serious x__x; so its just not...right or something like that.

Axel: XD; make sure to enjoy that~ There's a lot of really amusing stuff in the dub o__o; I forget what else it was that had me snickering and cowering off the top of my head XD; and I dont have time to watch it again to tell you e__e;

AD: D: I tried to say it? or something like that. I don't think anyone says it e__e; but I suppose its good for them because they attempted to match the mouth movements with the words XD

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games