Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:09 pm
AD~ And make sure it stays that way. D:

Ohoh, as for the PS3, I think it's going to be a bit closer to $600. >>;
BUT, the online play is totally free. x) And they will have games worth playing online, I'm sure.
And if you're going to get one, get the expensive one. The Core system can't even play PS2 games. >''<

QA~ You can BECOME allergic to things? o_o;  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:15 pm
Koji: Of course frog legs aren't considered sea food. I just hate them. And I dislike pumpkin pie too. My mom has tried too many times to make the perfect pumpkin pie, for me to ever like it. crying She keeps changing the recipe.. DX And she puts in the weirdest things. Sad to say, she's a terrible cook. DX
What's the convention you're going to called? Ugh, I think I'll go broke after Anime Expo. I'm going to go doujinshi hunting. And possibly some toys. XDDDD I won an airplane goggle hat at the Gaia booth last year, I spun it, won it, got it in my inventory. And my friend was THIS close to getting the devil tail. =(

Memai: That'd be fun, promoting your own comic manga stuff. x3 I'd like to have an artist alley table someday when I'm old enough, it'd be great fun, even if I don't sell anything. I want to see those photos when you guys do take them! XD
Guilt tripping probably wouldn't work on me. XD I'm such a terrible procrastinator regardless. Needless to say, if it was a doujinshi circle.. that might work because the comics they release.. depend on all in the circle. sweatdrop
But-but-but.. I love spinach and mushrooms! gonk I think I'm the only one in here that likes spinach! It depends on how you cook it I guess.

Ashram: But.. spinach makes you strong! Look what it does for Popeye the sailor man! gonk

Relin: But.. mushrooms.. are love. In Chinese food that is. The little blackish gray ones. XD *drool*

AD: I do the best I can. XD But yeah, I only really visit the guilds I'm in too. The art ones that is. The rest is.. pretty much.. blah. I still post in the Art Discussion though.

axel: Gah, people don't like vegetables. That's because, you've not had the privilege to run into a lovely sexy good salad yet huh? With sweet and sour dressing to top it off! *runs away screaming* Ugh, and you're right about the hot dogs thing, they're gross. DX

QA: Maybe you became allergic to the mercury that's found in tuna, maybe not the tuna itself. In anycase, I feel for you. I loves tuna salad myself. *pats*

------------------------

My day sucked. I was volunteering at a Mother's day carnival. And all the other kids.. couldn't speak English, only Chinese. So I sort of.. sat apart.. and just sat. ;-;  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:47 pm
So, my cousin totally just made my little greedy Gaian day. <3 First off before hand you should know that when I went on my mini quest it was he who gave me the ones on my head.

And now he's decided to leave Gaia.So he gave me all his stuff.

- G-LOL Pink Gown (Why did he have it? He's a boy!)
- Joker hat Red-Black
- Angelic Mini Wings (Another pair! surprised )
- Mini Nightmare Wings
- 2x Dec 03 Letter
- Nov 04 Letter
- Feb 04 Letter
- Seel Slippers
- Jacks Grab Bag 4

O.o I feel so rich and I don't know what to do! Three pairs of mini's feels awkward. O.o

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:28 pm
Darkish~ I used to like pumpkin pie. But it kinda died. D:
I'm going to Fanime, atleast thats what I think it's called. 8D; I'm hunting for...everything. xDD I want PLUSHIES. REAL BAD.
I think Imma make Eva or AngMini hair clips. It just feels like the right thing to do. xD Maybe Ill trade them off for something at the con. >>
There was a Gaia booth last year and junk, and my friend almost won DJ ports at a raffle, and then she almost got some letter at the spinner. DDx I won a basebal bat. 8D

Laichoo~ o_o o_____o o______ ___o ...share? xD;  

Chibi Koji

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:50 pm
Koji: I probably will.

I do like the nightmare mini's but I'm probably going to end up selling the extra angelic mini's and share the stuff I get from the sale with friendies. :3

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:53 pm
koji: 600$ T____________T
thanks for mentioning the Core system....i would have been SO pissed if i'd brought it home and wasn't able to play ps2 games. ._. granted i most likely won't be buying a ps3 until they are WAYYYYYcheaper. o_oa

darkish: OU salad, i forgot about salad. o 3o i love salad.....i think i like dressing better though ^ 3^;;

an i'm sorry you had a sucky day. ; 3; *patsu*

laitue: gonk !! lucky T 3T

and omg my friend e m m i totally made angelic mini hair clips once, they were so bad a**. heart heart then her cat ate them. >_

axel

Angelic Hunter

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:08 pm
axel: ; ; Darn cat! Those must've been so cool! <3

And is the Core system really the only one that can play PS2 games? I don't want to blow $700 on one. >< I have the money but damnit, I'm trying to save up to go to Japan after grade 12!

*cries*

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:32 pm
Darkish >> I also have to design the covers for the books xp But I love designing stuff, so... And I will be sure to put those pics up for you guys to see. And we don't have an age limit on who can own a booth at ComicFiesta O_O;; You just reserve the table, and pay the guys and voila! The catch is that there has to be TWO people manning the booth sweatdrop Meh, I should really be worrying about who's going to sit and who's going to stand, because there are four of us in the group xp *ramble*

The comics we're releasing don't have a certain theme. We sorta want to give a bit of variety >_>; Audrey does shounen, Na-chan and Ling-san are doing comedy and me...heart-twanging shojou stories XD

I hate spinach :6

PS3 >> I won't seriously invest in a PS3, maybe when the PS2 becomes a thing of the past like the PS1 (which I still play, mind you), then I'd probably ponder it. I'm just happy that the PS2 can play DVDs *lazy to go to the other room and use the proper player*  

Memai-kins

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:45 pm
PS3 for $500?!?! I can get a brand new computer for that much! gonk Sony ... roll for good business ... YOU FAIL!

Darkish>> Spinach makes Popeye strong. It makes me wish I could find a restroom post haste so I can rid my mouth of its vileness.

biggrin

And D: about your day. I can't say I can relate ... because I haven't had that happen in China yet. sweatdrop

And now ... a random YouTube moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_OahEkpIo8  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:25 am
Koji> Yes you can BECOME allergic to things, at any given moment. My dad became allergic to sesame... @o@;; It was weird since, he used to eat those sesame snaps all the time.  

Find_The_XdOGx

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:04 am
Laichoo~ The NM mini's always looked funny to me. xD But they look cool on your avi. :3
Nonono, the Core system CAN'T play PS2 games. Or PS1, for that matter. It just plays PS3, and no online. >> Should be like $300ish.

Haha, no way! I'mma go to Japan after I graduate, too.

BTW, does anyone know how it's like in Miami, FL? xD;

Acksul~ Did she really?? What'd she make it out of that a CAT ate them? xDD
I don't know what to use with mine, Im not too great with clay and I don't know how to use a kiln. 8^8

Ash~ I'm afraid to watch it. It's 3am, and long hared guitarists can only lead to trouble. o_o;

Seth~ And here I was thinking my allergies couldn't get any worse. gonk

Okay like, I got a lot closer with one of my friends. And then she went to France for three weeks. gonk How do you guys cope with missing people? MySpace comments don't suffice, and I have this thing about nostalgia. x:  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:59 am
Koji>> I recite the phrase, "Absense makes the heart grow fonder." and then hope for the best. When I graduated college, there was a Chinese girl I really liked, and before the end of the semester, I told her my feelings for her. That was over five months ago.

I'm seeing her again this summer when I go to visit. I don't know what to expect, to be honest. ^^

And HA! Long haired guitarist lead to wonderful things, especially that one.

... ... ... would it make you feel better that he doesn't have long hair now? surprised

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:30 am
Koji: XD That's awesome, yay Japan! And I never liked the NM mini's either. Until I tried them on. *pets* I think I might also sell one of the Dec 03 letters too.

So if any of you guys know someone who's questing for Angelic mini's or a Dec 03 let me know!

And I hate that both systems can't play PS2-1. Damn them steeling my money. What's the point of buying it if it isn't backwards compatable. Sony is an EVIL genius. :3

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:06 am
QA - Good to see you. xd That sucks about your friends not wanting to swing by Disney World. You might want to start looking for new friends.

Koji - I don't do online gaming. It goes against my nature. xp

Laitue - Those minis look good on you with that hairstyle! And congrats on coming into so much wealth! I remember being at Gaia back in the day and thinking that angelic minis were stupid looking and not worth the 5k. Brilliant. I did, however, get an angelic sash for 7k.

...I feel old...

In other news: AD's stellar 19-year-old brother broke his ankle last night and was too drunk to do anything about it until he came home this morning, at which point my parents rushed him to the ER. His fibia is in two completely separate pieces now. I really do worry about what similar stupidity genes might be lurking in me. o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:29 am
AD: wink You are old. Actually, most of us are. Pretty soon we'll need little pixelated canes and dentures. We already whine about "the good ole days" and "what's wrong with the younguns".

Maybe the stupidity genes only function in males!

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games