Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:58 pm
"Hm?" Grell turned around and saw Aden pulling on his jacket and smiled a bit at what he had said. "Thank you Aden, but don't you have homework to do? You should go on and get it done. I'll be fine I promise." Heh...such an innocent cutie...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm
Aden beamed happily, He gave Grell a hug and practically skipped off to start on his home work for the rest of the evening.
William stared, it was an unexpectedly sweet moment, and when Aden hugged Grell......He turned back to his work, pushing his glasses up his face, trying to hide his blush.
The boy was too adorable for his own good.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm
Grell had blushed a bit as well and when the dishes were done he went into the room alone with William. "I take it we're not keeping our appointment for 7 tonight? I was really looking forward to it. Sure would get my mind off of things. What made you change you mind hm? Not in the mood?" Grell sighed before he wrapped his arms around him from behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:11 pm
"Yes...well, something unexpected had come up." William said. which was the truth. He thought about the head Death God had said about Grell's secret, that if Grell told him then Grell would cast out of the Shinigami realm and he.....he would not be allowed to go anywhere near him. But why? Was this secret so terrible?
"Grell...Who where your parents?" He asked.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 pm
"My...parents?" His eyes darted off to the other side before he decided to play dumb for now because he would be in big trouble if he told William the truth. "I was a baby when I was handed over to you remember? I don't know who my parents are, and I don't think you should be asking me questions like that. Aside from that I'm not allowed to bring that up, so please don't make me tell you anything. He's got eyes everywhere." He was talking about the Head Death God of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 pm
William sighed, it was exactly what the Head Death God said as well. He took Grell's wrist and pulled him into an embrace. "What if I told you that I wouldn't care?" He asked, tilting Grell's head up and kissing him warmly.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:28 pm
Grell blushed as he kissed him back. "But if I tell you I'll be banished from this Realm. Would you really be willing to risk everything and go down with me? You're a high ranking Death God, and I'd hate to take all that away from you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:33 pm
"That is my concern." William said, one hand groping Grell's a** as he resumed kissing him.
A movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention.
"Mr. Spears I need help with this prob-......." Aden had his math book in his hand when he walked in on them kissing. The boy's face went bright red. and he quickly backed out of the room. "S-Sorry!" He closed the door with a slam.
William's eyebrow twitched.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Grell had to keep from chuckling when they were busted by Aden. "The kid is so very innocent. If you're willing to go down with me then I'll tell you everything, but you'd better lock the door so he can't come in here anymore. I just don't want you to hate me after I tell you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:17 pm
William went over to the door, he opened it to see Aden sitting back at the dinning room table his nose deep into his text books his face was still red.
The older Reaper closed and made sure that the door was locked.

He walked over to Grell, "Hate you? What do you mean exactly? "  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm
"We'll take this one step at a time. My father was your former teacher, Richard Sutcliffe, and my mom's name was Rose. She only has a first name. The stories about me only being half-shinigami are true. My mother...was a dragon demon from Hell before Satan took away her immortality and banished her to Earth after she gave birth to me and he found out about her affair. My father gave me to you because he had gotten banished from this realm, like mom got banished and kicked out of hers. I'm the last person with dragon demon blood in me because the other members of the clan were hunted down in Hell and murdered. That's why there's discrimination against me here in this realm. Demons and Shinigami are mortal enemies, and have been for a really long time. There's also no reports on Madame Red's soul being collected because I ate it. I have to eat a human soul every 100 years or else I lose control...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:38 pm
William listened with his heart sinking fearther and fearther. "....You are half demon?" The story that Grell told him seemed improbable, Reapers and Demons don't mix much less...reproduce. His shocked mind struggled with the facts It would explane why his teacher had suddenly disappeared without a trace and why Grell's true origins where shrouded in secret. SO many things came together then.
"......You've consumed humans souls?" William asked, his voice was coming in strained effort, anger clouding his reason. The reason why he worked so hard, was to protect human souls from being taken from demons, to hear that this......thing had been eating them behind his back was......
"How many?" He asked, glareing at him. "How many human souls did you consume?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Grell could tell that William was pissed at him and he knew that he would be if he were to tell him. Grell tried his best to be brave and not cry like he wanted to in front of William. "Just the one soul, Madame Red. She didn't have the strength to kill those prostitutes, so she made a contract with me in order to do so until we got busted by Sebby and Ciel. I'm very sorry that I kept that from you, but I was forced to keep my mouth shut about it by the Head Death God. I knew you'd be angry with me..." He couldn't take it anymore. He started to cry. "I never wanted to hurt you....William....I owe you everything...You always saw me like all the others, and the way that you accepted me was a huge breath of fresh air..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm
William knew that he should have felt relived that it wasn't anymore. Just the one soul, But he didn't, what he heard was Grell admitting that he hungered for humans souls exactly like a demon.
"So...you are half demon...." William took a step back away from Grell. And I kissed him! He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand in disgust. He knew that he was acting irrationally, he couldn't get past the doctrine that he'd been taught for his entire lifetime. If anyone else knew that he was attracted to such a creature, he might as well kiss his career good bye!
"Who else knows?" Was his next question. "Have you told anyone else?  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 am
Grell knew he would act like that. Look at him like he was the scum of the earth if he were to find out. The way that he wiped off his mouth like it had a virus on them really stung him the most. He was now on his knees in tears, getting flashbacks from since his first says at the academy, getting called a freak and a monster.

"Not you too....everyone around me who knew I was different...Called me a damn monster and a freak of nature! They never got the chance to know the real me, but you did William. You're the only one who saw me as normal, and that made me so happy, and it was worth getting mad fun of all the time by everyone else. I can't help who or what my parents were, and I can't help what's in my blood. Everything that I have felt for you has been real, and if you tell me that I can't have you anymore...then my entire life is over, and I'll start trying to kill myself right here and now. Might even ask Xavier to do it. I'm sure he'd be more then willing to end my pitiful existence. You already know who knows, because knowing you, you took what Aden said to you by heart. You then went to the dorms were I was taught, then soon following that you found my records, and saw that they are blank. Then after that you must have gone to Xavier. That's why you weren't in the mood to keep your words to me. The only people who were allowed to know was me, Xavier, Satan, God, and Jesus Christ. And now you know. If you want me to go...I will...but I'll never be happy unless I'm with you..."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games