Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:03 pm
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
The Unholy Destroyer's Bio is finished, now I just need to finish the rest, sigh

-Pat pat- Been there...

at least the bio is done, lol. Coming up with really good and unique abilities will be the harder one

I hate doing that... I'm not that creative in coming up with improved and fresh pack abilities at the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 pm
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
The Unholy Destroyer's Bio is finished, now I just need to finish the rest, sigh

-Pat pat- Been there...

at least the bio is done, lol. Coming up with really good and unique abilities will be the harder one

I hate doing that... I'm not that creative in coming up with improved and fresh pack abilities at the top of my head.

I was thinking of having all his abilities focus around teleportation, duplication and easily manipulation, but having it not be OP and godly, if I can find a way to combine the three and make them pretty good, then I will be able to finish this up pretty quick, but anything with time manipulation is very tricky and easily overpowered.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 pm
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

-Pat pat- Been there...

I was thinking of having all his abilities focus around teleportation, duplication and easily manipulation, but having it not be OP and godly, if I can find a way to combine the three and make them pretty good, then I will be able to finish this up pretty quick, but anything with time manipulation is very tricky and easily overpowered.

My character still has the Illusory Combat and Illusion manipulation. Now, she can use her Mystical Martial Arts techniques to send out some strong wavelengths.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:04 pm
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

-Pat pat- Been there...

My character still has the Illusory Combat and Illusion manipulation. Now, she can use her Mystical Martial Arts techniques to send out some strong wavelengths.

one of these days both of our characters should have an all out battle with no interruptions.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

one of these days both of our characters should have an all out battle with no interruptions.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:24 pm
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

User Image

lol, well, I got 2 of the 8 abilities down  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 am
If that happens, may I have tickets to watch the show?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:51 am
Spreader of Despair

::Rubs eyes:: Man.. your freaking bio is freaking long..  

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:55 am
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

lol, I've been getting into the habit of creating these long and detailed Bio's lately. I think all my characters have long bio's except 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:27 am
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

lol, I've been getting into the habit of creating these long and detailed Bio's lately. I think all my characters have long bio's except 1.

Jeez... I think I should make Pandora's backstory a bit longer.  

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:28 am
pew pew pew - w-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image  

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 pm
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

In some of my other guilds, I saw that there bio's were super long and I just decided that I should make mine longer as well, you know, push myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:39 pm
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair

In some of my other guilds, I saw that there bio's were super long and I just decided that I should make mine longer as well, you know, push myself.

you people are crazy...(thinking if making a long bio cuz the others)  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm
Spreader of Despair
Elegant Vixen
Spreader of Despair
King of Relms
Spreader of Despair

I see... ::Sulks in an emo corner::  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games