Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:01 pm
I count myself amongst those that worried sick about Langley, AD .... stare

Lang :: .__.; this hair will not last long....but it's on right now because of some little R&C ruse [Sakura], Phillis and myself concocted up .__.;

but I only thought of "lang-slide" because of someone else "mispelling" landslide accidentally xD; .... thought now that I think about it, Lang-Slide, doesn't necesarily have to do with landslides, but slides per -se! surprised

*shot*
and you're free to call me that, as long as "Man-Skank" is dropped of the Shiro's amazingtacular long list of many-names on GASOC ;__;

Ash :: HOYUS!!! >DDD ... and congrats on the new family memer-sort-of? o__o; yes. :3

Koji :: Kujo's some random horror flick about a zombie rottweiler which not only eats brains, but also other body patrs. 3nodding

and I'm really glad to see Nyome, Hoshi, and Deux around these parts ^^ heart

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:31 am
Shiro >> I doubt "man-skank" will ever be dropped. Forgotten, perhaps, but I highly doubt it will ever be dropped xd

AD >> I was just planning on a few tutorials:

- Male and Female anatomy (info-sharing, how to make it look tangible >_>)
- Facial features (Lips, eyes, nose, etc.)
- Comic making the Memai way >8D
- HAIR (everyone wants me to make a hair tutorial DX)

Fuuu...no CGing tutorials...I figure it's overdone...and that every one I read is basically a repeat of the last one X_X;  

Memai-kins

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:58 am
So I went to see X3, and I was less than impressed...no that's to nice I thought it was s**t. It felt just the the Matrix ending, not as bad but not really any better. (if that makes any sense)

Topic of Becoming Artsy again, I really need to start drawing again. The last thing I did was a doodle flipbook of a person being crushed, and that was at work on a day I had nothing to do. I'm pretty sure I suck now so I think I need to get some more of the art back in my life. So I'll probable be up for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:21 am
Memai - Hrm. Sounds like we're going to need a Memai's Corner or something. xd whee Sounds good.

Akahoshi - Damn it. I was so hoping that X3 would be good. stare There are so few good sequels out there.

And yes, it's about time we started seeing incredibly sexy AkahoshiArt again.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:06 am
Lang>> The food is life! So it is more than appropriate, since we can draw the same conclusion by replacing the word "food" with "Lang". surprised

AD>> I live in China! The realm of "if you buy it, it may not work at all!" technology. xd (that and all there stuff is in Chinese and ... I don't even now if it will work on my computer sweatdrop )

Right now I am looking at pictures from the wedding. I don't want to dwell on why my mom seems to have a fasination with taking pictures of my sister getting her nails done. O.o

Shiro>> Is a HOYU related to a HOYO which is a direct descendant of the YOYO?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:21 am
AD - I get really picky about details when it's a movie based on something, and they leave out key details. And it seemed like one of those lets just put stuff in for the hell of it kind of movies.

I'll make sure I start getting some of my sexy art up for the world to see again.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Iyou

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:24 pm
Bird's nest hairstyle for the win. mrgreen

Blah. All the art I've been doing recently has been for contests or project-type stuff. I hate being held down like that. gonk I haven't been able to just sit down and draw a random picture in months.

AD - I've actually got a few tutorials already floating around on other forums, one about doing lineart in photoshop, and a chibi style tutorial. They're kind of designed for non-artistic crowds, though. But if you're just looking for content at this point, they shouldn't be too hard to copy and paste over to GASOC since the forum they're on uses similar BBcode as Gaia. whee

And I know Memai's already got some tutorials up on DA... I whore that one she wrote about shiny-fying drawings all the time. x3  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:37 pm
AD> Deuxi has been incredibly busy, I have a new schedule, but I read your ideas and I must I am getting really motivated! (GASOC is my mommy-guild, I shall protect it! crying heart )

I could help with some traditional art tutorials, because that's what I use mostly. I love drawing hair, btw. I can think of hair-tuts with inks, colored pencils and watercolors, for example. Now that I have a scanner at home, I could help. I am not posting that often because my pc is usually taken, but I can arrange something. 3nodding heart

Hoshi> You sexy, you!!! I am more than happy to see you again!!! whee heart

Lang> WAAH!!! xD Langotomato! I must say, it made me giggle to no end.

Nyo-Nyo> Congrats on your graduation!!! biggrin

Laitue> xD I saw "dog condoms" and I giggled. You made my day. rofl It's just SO wrong, it made me laugh hard!!!

Shiro> *tackles* whee

Memai-kins> I have no way to see it (Howl's..), here it's not even on the video rental-stores. gonk  

Deuxia Devonair

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:56 pm
BREEEE.

Well, I'm back. And in one piece! O o;
Things I've learned:

- NEVER go into a room with that many Gaians EVER AGAIN.
- I need to invent a projectile belly waxer.
- Bleach is officially the new Naruto.
- Moogles are worthlessly expensive.
- Glowstick liquid tastes like electric sour creme.
- L0cke said I look like his friend Martin. o o;;

Other then that, I'm exauhstedddd. But I'd so totally do it again, only with more active/willing friends. I'll get to replying later, and maybe with pictures and stories I might remmeber. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 pm
Koji: Sounds like you had fun. ^^

Though why you would eat glowstick liquid is beyond me. And I will stick with my theory that it is radioactive unicorn pee thank you.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:33 pm
Memai - Yep. it's just the right touch to the end of a chibi picture - makes it look adorable! whee

Koji - ...projectile... belly waxer? xd As much as I don't want to think about whatever could cause you to want to invent such a thing, I'm guessing you saw way too many 40-year-old fat otaku men with their bellies hanging out, am I right?  

Iyou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:45 pm
Memai~ *Dive and roll.* D8!

Laichoo~ I totally did. xd I wish I could've stayed just one more night.

Well, they had this rave set up at night. So I got the wonderful idea to rip the glowsticks I'd um...borrow off of people open and go into the middle of the crowd. I'd start dancing around and wave the sticks every which way, getting the stuff all over everyone's clothes and in their eyes. :'D

It's origins are a mystery to me, I'll go with that. x3

Iyou~ Surprisingly, no. o o; Anime has had a terrible influence on this "iGeneration" we're a part of, so lots of guys thought it'd be a great idea to wear little jackets w/o a shirt, hoshxt-low pants, and barelytoyournipple cut tees. . .;
Let your imagination frolick from there. xD

OHYEAH~ I'm all for AD's post on GASOC's unlaziness movement. I've been drawing on my own, but sometims the motivation leaves me. And I've noticed, when I'm not drawing I get real ornery. xD; I'll try and contribute an idea later. How about drawing partners/coaches? o o  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:51 pm
Yume - Project ideas...hn...Maybe each of us contribute a sort of swimsuit calendar? xd Sketch and color twelve pics throughout the summer of either our own charries (with small descriptions of who they are, etc.) or fanart? Or at least summer sketches of picnics, something summer-ish.

Two, I suck at tutorials. Each sketch is done differently, for me, and all by hand so there's not much for others to "learn" from. Assuming there's anything I can teach, particularly since the tablet movement. I don't even color all pics the same way as I'm still experimenting. Though jeans are always colored pencil. xd

Although I admit it's been so long since I've colored pics, I'm hardly decent at it anymore when I used to be so proud. o_o;

Third, Yay homework! *Game* Although, having me choose my own content might be bad. I focus on backgrounds still. I doodle people so much, that I'm never happy when I draw backgrounds. (And I don't believe in talking head syndrome. I like to have the full body, including the feet, in frame as much as possible.)

Memai - *now has a disturbing short story idea* O_o;;; Souls in a bottle...

Nyome - ...Elbows? In a bottle? That I would have to see.

Congrats on graduating! heart

Hoshi - Saw X-3 myself. Since every X-Men fan who saw it before I did wasn't too impressed, I went in with low expectations and wasn't disappointed. xd No, wasn't thrilled by it, per se. And I like how one friend of mine described it: Goth war.

Rogue still isn't Rogue. Halle Berry could still use a few cheeseburgers.

However, Magneto rocks, and I cheered at what happened to two charries. At least the effects were pretty and there were very comic-book-like camera angles. I'll be satisfied with that.

In other news, I'm going to apply to RP Marluxia (from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories) in a multi-fandom RP. (Sora, Riku, Demyx, Axel, Roxas, and Larxene are already taken.) Anyone wanna beta? sweatdrop  

QAtheTenkou

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:01 pm
AD > Yes, yes, I know. My absence is my own fault. It can't be helped.
But really... no one should worry. My paranoia is so fierce that not even ambushing ninjas can surprise me... ever.

And yeah, I'd actually love to participate in such GASOCian events. I guess I'll have to work on my 'attendance record' huh? -_-

Shiro > Oh, thank god, it's already gone. It was ... really big and threatening...

Lol I make that typo kind of often myself. It's sad, really. Lang-slide sounds like a kind of waterpark attraction... I'm not sure I like that idea right now...

And no, Man-skank will never be cast aside. Never. Hahaha and so forth.

Ashram > ... And this is where the point escapes me: Huh?!

Deuxia > Well I'm glad somebody got a laugh at my expense... redface stare  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games