Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:10 pm
aydee: i was thinking maybe just a little watercolor tutorial, or maybe a CG one, although i agree with memai, those are everyfrickenwhere xDD

koji: I BIT ONE OF THOSE ONCE. my lips were blue for 3 days. although i was young when i did it. your excuse is much better. 8D

iGeneration? is that what they're calling us? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:02 pm
Disclaimer: AD has a cold; anything she says in the next 48 hours must be interpreted as being highly influenced by cold medicine.

Iyou - Oooooh. I'll be sure to C&P those. o.O

Deuxia - Hell yeah! whee heart Traditional art tutorials would be teh awesome.

Koji - Drawing partners is a great idea. I think we should definitely arrange something like that.

QA - Calendar, huh? Hrm. I think we tried that once and gave up pretty easily. xd It's probably worth a second shot, though.

Lang - I don't worry about your paranoia. I worry about your attention span. I do recall a fateful night when a certain Lang went off in search of the source of a strange noise, but returned with mini-croissants instead.

axel - Watercolor? Don't see too many of those. Not good ones, anyway.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:12 pm
... iGeneration?

I feel like I should have headphones plugged into me now. gonk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:20 pm
Acksul~ I bit one several times. You just gotta know your limits, and the precise moment to start spitting. Yes, it is an art that I will perfect! D8< xD;;

And yes, we are the "iGeneration". xD Its lame, as if we all have iPods are something. D< Either that or Generation Y. Or the MYSPACE GENERATION. xDDD People and their incessant labeling. o o;

AD~ Sweet! I'm in need of guidance, I feel like my style is wavering too much. . .

Laichoo~ WHY DON'T YOU!? You're behind in the times, man. cool

OKAY, I need me some help on my end-of-year English project. xD;

It's on music lyrics in a certain genre and decade. I got 80's rock. x) Which sounded totally rad, up until I realized most of the stuff I already had was from the 70's. D8

So, does anyone listen to a lot of rock from that time period? Got any opinions/bands/songs I should look into? I haveta write a paper dissecting a song's lyrics, and have to give a group presentation on the genre as a whole.
If anyone can, drop me a line asap. 8D;;; <3  

Chibi Koji

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:27 pm
Koji: DUDE! Queen is an 80's band!

As is Van Halen. Both of which are GODLY! <3

Both would be very easy to do.

Or David Bowie heart Or KISS!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 pm
Koji - The 80s, huh? I'm afraid I can't help too much there. I'm an early 90s girl.

Everyone who would like to contribute a tutorial:

Due to the overwhelming (and rather pleasantly surprising) support for the tutorials, I'm going to give this project priority before we get the others rolling. If you would like to contribute a tutorial, please PM me the link or bbcode. I can say with confidence that if it is posted in this thread, I WILL miss/lose/misplace it. kthx

In addition, a makeshift Art Tutorial thread has been created. As you can see, it will be organized by types of tutorial rather than artist. This will make browsing easier as well as preventing total style adoption.

And so on and so forth...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:26 pm
Woooooooooooooo. First break in ages. Studying madly for SATs once again. Save me. Save me. And back after a weekend of crazy celebrating of the 17th birthday and gaining like.. POUNDS because of eating out like.. everyday of the weekend break. =__=

So.. Koji, how was Fanime?

Anyone going to Anime Expo??? Any plans for the summer? I'm going to Taiwan for 2 weeks. Wish we could have fit Japan in.

I disappear too much. Must try to post once a day again at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:33 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Memai-kins

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:37 pm
Lang> *stares at, with shiny eyes* Yush? xd 4laugh heart

AD> I'm currently working on what I think I can do best: colored pencils, and hair. xD I'll upload it to DA and then I'll PM you the link. Would that work? biggrin

Memai> I got Howl's Moving Castle!!!! *goes squee* I bought it on an alley near my office. rofl It's a pirate version, dubbed in Spanish from Spain (oooh that friggin' accent! I hate it! D: ) Well. Main thing, I've seen half of it now. pirate heart

Koji> Glowstick liquid? WTF? O_o Isn't that poisonous?

Hoshi & Tenkou>
X-III pwned. Except for Rogue. She WAS my favorite character, they totally ruined her! She was this sexy, powerful woman with awesome power, and they turned her into this crappy, angsty, emo-like teen, without her Gambit???? (Hottest couple ever! Gambit was soooo *drools*) I want my 80's-hair-do Rogue back!!!! gonk DX  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:31 pm
Yume - I just prattled whatever popped into my mind. xd

Deuxia - I'm still just happy at what happened to one character at the very beginning, and one at the very end. Because I've always hated them. heart

*cries about Rogue again* And no Nightcrawler! Where's my Nightcrawler!

As for Gambit, this time around, he got cut to make things easier. It was him, or Multiple Man. And if it was Gambit, he would've had to have been a bad guy. Boooo~

So next movie, damn it. *shakes fist* Besides, they have to finish the angst with Bobby first. rolleyes

Though I still wonder WTF Archangel had to do with the plot, exactly. But hey, I'll take a pretty boy any day.  

QAtheTenkou

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:59 pm
Memai: xd I save everything that amuses me.

Much, much love for David Bowie. Especially in Labyrinth. Which is the best movie of ever. Totally.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:58 pm
His hair looked so hot xd And his outfit. If I had the money, I'd make a dollfie of him in Labyrinth. No, seriously D: heart My dear, sweet Baby Bowie XDDD  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:01 pm
Laichoo~ AWSOME. Thanks for all the suggestions, there ain't no stopping me now! >D *Pre-procrastination detected.*
ROFFLE David Bowie. xD

AD~ I miss Peet to Peet on Nickelodean. ):

Darke~ You go kick that test's a**! >B
Fanime was fantastic! 'cept it was different this year. It was a bunch of online-met teens that were sexually opressed and running wild in questionable attire late into the night. xd The dealers room made me sad. ; ; There was alot to pick from, but yet nothing I really wanted. And that stupid Bleach mascot thing was EVERYWHERE. There was a surplus, so they ended up practically giving them away. xD
I might actually go to AnimeExpo. o.o My friend's itching for a roadtrip, and if we can make it I'm sure we'll go. x)

Memai~ heart xD
Imma use Guns 'n Roses, too. So I can draw Axl Rose on the poster! :'DD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:36 pm
Koji: You do not laugh at the Bowie.

Especially not at the sexiness of Jareth in Labyrinth. O.o Though the fact that his crotch gets progressively bigger throughout the movie is kinda scary. I swear, at the end it's trying to kill you through the screen!

Memai: mmm. That would be the best dollfie of ever. I love, love his clothes.

"You remind me of the babe."

Xalome

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:57 am
Laitue >> xd *giggles at the crotch bit* Seriously? I thought something was odd about his pants. And huttah for the quote >w<

*begins plans on making a Baby Bowied dollfie...which should be easy, because Baby Bowie looks like a girl 78% of the time >8D*

Koji >> GNR! DDX heart Axl maybe an a**, but he's cool, so I'll let it pass >w< *dances to 'Welcome to the Jungle'* >W<  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games