Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:47 pm
Chibi Koji
I'll be a deku if you'll be a goron. 8DD

See. That is totally the hottest preposition from a guy ever. I think I should hit on people like that.

"Hey baby, I'll be a deku if you'll be a goron." *wiggles eyebrows*

Nobody could resist that.

Iyou: I didn't edit the link. O.o

Here it is again, just in case

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 pm
Iyou~ Isn't it like, the best thing ever!? D: I like how it runs around. xDD

Acksul~ Creepy. But oh so flattering. 8DD; *Slap.* xDD;;
I think they just died a white dog with some black on it. Anyone got a white puppy? ninja

AD~ Wouldn't we all. D:

Hoshi~ Dogs are cool, but I'm a bit more partial to cats too. I'm sure theres a panda-spotted kitty around, somewhere. x)

There's been a startling number of deaths around here lately. O.o They've all been past or to-be graduates, it's kind of scary. ; ; Almost all car related, too. I'm never driving I swear. >>  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:44 pm
Current unlikely obsession: The soundtrack from Wicked. sweatdrop Embarassing.

Akahoshi - Sounds intriuging. Keep us teh posted. heart

Koji - Driving, when done skillfully, is hella fun. Don't you dare give up on it already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:55 pm
AD: *flails madly*

I lovelovelove Wicked! heart I so totally know all the songs and stuff. *loser*

Read the book too, as well as started the sequel to it. Sosogood!

Xalome

Alucard_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:06 pm
Finals are over biggrin I'm back.

Laitue: Bahaha. Zelda rap xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:06 pm
welcome back alucard ! : D

Chibi Koji
I'll be a deku if you'll be a goron. 8DD

koji you win teh internet. xd xd xd  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:50 am
Laichoo~(Late>>) I blush at the thought of eyebrow wiggling. :'D

HAHA! Me and my 9 year old sister memorized like, two moves from the zelda dance. Owned. talk2hand

They're the same steps from Space Channel 5. >> *Cough.*

AD~ You know, I listen to you more then I listen to my mom. gonk

Acksul~ Ilu. xD <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:09 am
Laitue - My favs have to be Defying Gravity and For Good. whee So much fun to sing in the car.

Koji - ! xd !!! I'm not sure how I feel about that. But it's definitely worth sigging. whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:09 pm
Thank you Koji Laitue ( ninja ) ... because of you, I have now experienced my first acid trip with the Zelda-ing ... and the ... jiving ... and the ... gonk

Alucard is done with finals! YAY!

Ashram is giving finals this week!

YAY!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:30 pm
The song in the zelda thing makes me think of this for some reason.

Ash> Hah, must be nice being on the other side.  

Alucard_

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:11 am
AD~ It's all I could ever ask for. x'D

Ash~ I'm taking finals next week!

... Yay? :_D

Alucrad~ WHAT...THE FXCK. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:47 am
Alu >> O_Oa After seeing Koji's reaction to that link, I'm not going to click it. Unless someone gives me an in-depth review of it, then I might consider clicking it.

But otherwise, I won't >D *stays far away from it and pokes it*

Koji >> Be my deku? :'D

Pheh, that's nothing. Here there are like...10 deaths by car accidents every 5 seconds O_o; And the one stretch of road from my house to my school has been dubbed "Idiots-Ville" due to the overwhelming stupidity that local drivers seem to aquire. My dad thinks they just got their liecense from a cereal box xd

Laitue >> *wiggles along* ;'D <--- That...that sounded SO wrong D:  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:06 am
Memai: Everyone needs to wiggle along.

The whole world. :3

Koji: I should get my sister to learn the steps with me. So far I've got the hop-hop forwards and the weird hands-out tilt to the side thing.

W00t.

AD: I looovelove Defying Gravity. It's such a wonderful song to srank up and belt out. Idina Menzel, who plays Elphaba, has such an amazing voice! She also plays Maureen in RENT, both the stage and the screen versions.

Alucard: gonk WHY GOD! WHHHHYYYY! *falls to knees in the rain*

...That's totally stuck in my head now. Hatred your face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:04 pm
That's me, your one stop shop for head-sticky songs (if you would call em that) *has like 800 more of those links*

Memai> It's a retarded guy in a batman suit um....singing. I actually think it's kind of catchy, but I don't think many people would agree with that.

You might find this one funnier and less mentally scarring. But I should warn you that it contains Bill Cosby.

Laichoo> Haha, you're learning the dance? xd Sweet.

*will stop posting links and go back to newly-addicted WoW before AD bans him*  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:20 pm
Yo'z all.

I got the following PM this afternoon. I haven't looked into it too much; frankly, I'm not interested in affiliating GASOC with something like this. But I thought it might be best to run it by the rest of you.

Essentially, it's an organized auction guild of sorts. As I said, I didn't read all the details, so please give it a look if you're interested and make up your own mind. If I get a generally negative response, I'll let him know that we (as a guild; you're more than welcome to participate on your own) aren't interested.

Sir Seras
Dear Dreams,

I am starting my own Art Auction Club. The club entery requirements would be they donate one peice of thier art work to an art auction; this has to be one of your better works. From that point onwards, the guild will work for your art to be promoted, auctioned etc, so all that you'd have to do is draw and the gold will be delivered to your account.

You can find the link here: Art Auction Club
Much detail is in the guild about the nature of the auctions available.

I am sending this PM to offer you the chance to affiliate with me, all I require is you advertise my guild with a short description I will write out for you, to remove effort on your part or if you prefer you'd rather take care of it, you are most welcome to.

In return, I will promote your guild in mine with whatever you wish of a description.
And perhaps, a place within the crew if you so wish it.

Please feel free to contact me as I'm currently asking to be friends with an art apreciation guild, and art freebie guild, to gather all artists for auction purposes!

Sheesh, I do so dislike being called Dreams. Yeahkthxbai.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games