Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:39 pm
As William listened, he remembered another time when a much younger, smaller Grell had come running up him one day after work.

"Will~iam....."
the kid had thrown himself at his legs despite the stares for those around them. Grell looked up at the young man, his eyes overflowing with tears. "William, the other kids....They are so mean to me, why are they always so mean to me?"
Will had patted his head and knelt down to eye level. "It's because they are jealous, they don't have nice red hair like yours." He had wiped his tears away. "Don't listen to them, just be yourself, no-one else is as special as you are."

He found himself patting his head just like that time too. William Knelt on his knee and put his arms around Grell.
"We will think of something Grell....." For now he'd put the differences aside. Despite knowing the full truth about him, Grell was still Grell and he still needed him. He drew back a little from the comforting embrace. "I'm sorry Grell, I didn't mean to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm
Grell looked up at William when he felt him patting him on his head and hugged him, and the crying started to subside. Grell smiled brightly at him before he hugged him back. "Thank you William. The fact that I won't be alone in this...is forgiveness enough. I thought I was going to lose you too. I really hope that we think of something soon. All those people...jealous of my pretty red hair." He chuckled a bit at the last part, remembering the last time William embraced a younger Grell who was crying then as well.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 pm
William smiled as well, reaching up to wipe those tears away. He still felt bad about the way he treated him, he ran his fingers though his long red hair. "I have the day off tomorrow, do you want to stay the night?"

Aden was seated at the dinning table chewing the end of his pencil he was blinking away the tears from what he had over heard, The boy had been curious on what exactly they where doing. and had pressed his ear to the door listening as silently as he could. But he had hear enough, He snuck back to the table pretending to to be absorbed in his homework.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 pm
Grell smiled as he nodded his head. "Yes I would like that very much. Can I...snuggle in the bed with you?" Grell knew that Aden had eavesdropped on them, but as long as the other kept his mouth shut about everything he saw no harm done, and he didn't want him to get into trouble with William, so he kept his mouth shut. He had sensed him there, and smirked a bit, knowing why he did it in the first place.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 pm
William nodded. "I do not mind." He pulled away, to take of that other problem. He walked out of the bedroom. "Aden...."
The boy jumped up and bowed low to William. "I-I'm so sorry! I will never do that again when Mr.Sutcliff is here!"
"....what was your math problem that you wanted help with?"
Aden stood up, his eyes wide in surprise. William was looking down at him questioningly. "Well....I...I solved it myself. Mr Spears."
"That's good, but Aden..."
"Y-yes?"
"Can you please move your cot into the living room?"
"Yes sir right away!" The boy brightened, relived that William wasn't angry with him. He picked up the cot and moved it, as he was moving his suitcase, he bumped into the door frame. The suit case clasp popped open, spilling his belongings allover the floor, not only his clothing, but his belongs that he had kept hidden in the bottom.
"Accck!!"
Out spilled a pastel colored sticker book, a small teddy bear, a stuffed rabbit, a pair of cat-ears on a headband and collection of brightly colored ribbons and lace.
In a panic, the boy dove down to try and gather all the cutesy things before they could see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:12 pm
Grell giggled at Aden's reactions, and was rather proud of him to have figured out that Math problem all by himself. He watched him as he moved his cot to the living room like William asked him too, but got a rather curious look on his face when he saw all the cute items now laying on the bedroom floor. Grell got off the bed and began helping him put his things back into his suitcase with a smirk on his face. "I didn't know you were into really cute things. I used to like the same things when I was a kid."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 pm
William muffled a sound by slapping a hand over his mouth. His face when red at the sight of the cute things that Aden was picking up. Not wanting to embarrass him, went back to his paper work.
Cute,,,,,so cute....so unbearably cute.... William was trying to get his mind from keeping the mental image of the Cat-ears on the boy.

Aden put his stuff back into his suitcase. "Really?" he was embarrassed. "It's really girly and I still get alot of flack for it from the other teachers, they said that I'm getting too old for this kind of stuff." He picked up the small stuffed bunny and gave it a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:34 pm
"Yes really. Don't tell anyone this, but I still sleep with my favorite red teddy bear that William had bought for me when I was really young." Soon the mess was cleaned up and he helped him take the suitcase out before going back into the bedroom and stripped down to his red silk boxers for the night.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:41 pm
William finished his work and took a shower before getting for bed, Aden had fallen sleep on his cot reading a school book while snuggling his teddy-bear.
Pulling on his PJs on William took off his glasses and placed them on his beside table before slipping in the bed with Grell.
He was honesty, a little nervous. Willi had never ever slept in the same bed with anyone in his life. Turning on his side facing Grell. His red face was easily apparent.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm
Grell was still wide awake and smiled at William when he got into the bed with him. "Hello William." He then snuggled close to him and wrapped an arm around him like he was a teddy bear.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 pm
Willi stiffened a little when Grell did that, but soon relaxed enough to put an arm around him, he gave Grell a kiss on his forehead, "Goodnight."

The next morning saw Aden awake trying to diside on which ribbon he should wear. Since it was also his day off, he could wear whatever he wanted. He remembered how Grell didn't seem to care weather or not he got stared at when he wore the heels and the bright ribbon with his everyday uniform......not to mention that woman's coat he wore.
The boy smiled and picked out the lavender ribbon, tieing it into a bow under his collar, it was just one small thing, a hint of soft color.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm
"Goodnight."

Meanwhile Xavier was starting to realize that less and less souls were being documented into their files. He asked the Death Gods in charge of those souls what happened on their assignments and they all claimed that the humans were dead before they even got there. "s**t! Those damn demons are reading our every damn move!"

Grell was still fast asleep in the morning snuggled up to William.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 pm
William opened his eyes, he normally didn't need an alarm clock, he woke up at the same time every morning. Normally on his day off he would get up and go for a morning jog. but this wasn't a normal day. He smiled seeing Grell sleeping with his arms around him. His red hair was messed up, it was attractive really. He gently brush it out of Grell's face.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Mr. Spears? I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back in awhile." THhe sound of the outside door closing following the boy's voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Grell very slowly opened his eyes, waking up after he heard the knocking at the door, and sleepily smiled at William. "Good morning William. Have a good night's sleep? I slept rather well last night."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm
"Yes I slept well enough." William sat up, reaching for his glasses.

It was an oddly good day, William had never enjoyed his day off like this before, he went out of his way to avoid going to the library like usual instead spending his time with Grell and Aden.
A walk in the park turned into a supper of ice-cream cones. Then Aden had showed them the cute stickers that he liked to collect in his book.

The next couple of days, William couldn't exactly put what he'd learned out of his mind, he went back to work as usual, with Aden trailing behind him, the boy now wearing a pastel colored bow instead of a black one like the other assistants, the soft colors suited the adorable kid and never complained.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games