Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:02 pm
You know, with this many pages, a new member doesn't know how to get a word in edgewise. x3 Er, so. Hi, and all that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:12 pm
Desmin~ >>

HEYeee. :'D
What a time to drop in. xD Welcome and all that, I'm Koji. x) I enjoy things and like stuff. You?  

Chibi Koji

Desmin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:19 pm
Chibi Koji
Desmin~ >>

HEYeee. :'D
What a time to drop in. xD Welcome and all that, I'm Koji. x) I enjoy things and like stuff. You?

x3 Yea, it's a bit late, but ah well. I'll be sure to enjoy. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:10 am
whee Welcome Desmin! Hope you have fun here. And is that art in your sig yours? It rocks, I love the expression.  

Iyou

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:42 pm
*waves to desmin* 83 heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:47 pm
Hi Desmin!  

Alucard_

Desmin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:20 pm
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! And yep, my art. =O Her expression is classic, me in a nut shell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:44 pm
ART THIEVERY!? scream

I think you handled it well AD, and if retaliation comes, we shall raise up arms and send the retaliator packing! (on a one way ticket ... TO HELL!)

*deep breath*

biggrin

I have some nifty pictures to show you guys from a comic I've been reading. They are oh so beautiful. @__@

EDIT:: ACK! I forgot to say hi to our new member! Hello Desmin! Don't mind me, I'm the one that the GASOC family keeps hidden in the closet. biggrin

Words of advice! ------- Don't trust Shiro.

ninja

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:50 pm
Wow. Does this mean I was finally involved in some Gaia drama?! If only indirectly?

*excited* It's taken me nearly three years but HOT DAMN I got some drama.

:3

Koji: Debauchery is the best word ever. heart

There must be kidnapping and love-falling included.

And the transit is now renamed Smitty.

Desmin: Hi! heart I'm Laitue. I erm.. like stuff? Dunno, my instrests SHIFT WITH THE WIND. They don't actually but that makes me feel cool and mysterious.

I'm the (I think) only non-artist here. Yay me!

WELCOME!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:34 pm
EVERYONE: The issue has been resolved. Offers of violence are unnecessary. whee

Desmin - Welcome to GASOC! I'm sorry you had to appear at such an unflattering moment. Such is life.

Ashram - You're about 24 hours too late; everything's been worked out. xd Thanks, though. But, why have you been trusting Shiro...?

Laitue - xd ! GASOC is a regular soap opera. Where have you been?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:28 pm
...This is a bad habit, I know. But I swear it's because of late night bars with the peeps from work. W00t!

And work is only fun because one must learn how to tell the stories properly.

Yume - I know you don't mind being called Yume, I was just teasing. xd Besides, I'd asked you if I was allowed before I began using it...didn't simply butcher as you said.

As for hosting, sure! Thank you~ But I gotta get to writing it first. I haven't even finished the other thing I've been writing, for the same reason of lack of time. All my free time's been out, or shopping for my vacation to Florida. o_o;

And gay guys...y'know, it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so clingy and would go out of his way for me all the time. What's really been bugging me lately is normally when I like someone and if they start dating someone else...normally the crush fades fast and I give up. He's got a boyfriend now and it doesn't even faze me, like the guy isn't a threat.

Bah, I should've just kept ignoring the crush in the first place instead of letting my hopes bounce up. You'd think I'd learn!

Darkish - Unrequited, my middle name. xp But yeah, even being friends is good enough. Just so long as he's happy. heart

Desmin *waves* Hi! ...I'm really bad at introductions and such, so I give you an oragami rock! *offers crumbled piece of paper* heart

Summer Plans:

• Vacation to Florida (for the Hell of it), June 30-July 5
  • Vacation to California (for a friend's wedding), approx. Sept 5-10
  • Work on pics and stories when I have the chance
  • Try more drinks! Any suggestions? (No hard drinks!)
  • Draw something for my Gaian signature. *stares at the spot*
  • Work, sleep, typical crap

...Everything else I've basically done already. Wow, normally I procrastinate...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:17 pm
QAtheTenkou
...This is a bad habit, I know. But I swear it's because of late night bars with the peeps from work. W00t!

And work is only fun because one must learn how to tell the stories properly.

Yume - I know you don't mind being called Yume, I was just teasing. xd Besides, I'd asked you if I was allowed before I began using it...didn't simply butcher as you said.

As for hosting, sure! Thank you~ But I gotta get to writing it first. I haven't even finished the other thing I've been writing, for the same reason of lack of time. All my free time's been out, or shopping for my vacation to Florida. o_o;

And gay guys...y'know, it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so clingy and would go out of his way for me all the time. What's really been bugging me lately is normally when I like someone and if they start dating someone else...normally the crush fades fast and I give up. He's got a boyfriend now and it doesn't even faze me, like the guy isn't a threat.

Bah, I should've just kept ignoring the crush in the first place instead of letting my hopes bounce up. You'd think I'd learn!

Darkish - Unrequited, my middle name. xp But yeah, even being friends is good enough. Just so long as he's happy. heart

Desmin *waves* Hi! ...I'm really bad at introductions and such, so I give you an oragami rock! *offers crumbled piece of paper* heart

Summer Plans:

• Vacation to Florida (for the Hell of it), June 30-July 5
  • Vacation to California (for a friend's wedding), approx. Sept 5-10
  • Work on pics and stories when I have the chance
  • Try more drinks! Any suggestions? (No hard drinks!)
  • Draw something for my Gaian signature. *stares at the spot*
  • Work, sleep, typical crap

...Everything else I've basically done already. Wow, normally I procrastinate...

Mmm, origami rock.. *accepts gratefully, hidden snicker accompanying.* Ooo, drinks? Have you tried.. And Irish Car Bomb? Those aren't too hard. Just a stout Guinness and a bit of baileys. OOoor, a Brain Hemorrhage. Those are tasty.  

Desmin

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:26 am
Desmin~ Which do you like better, purple or green? :/

If Ash and Laichu get GASOC titles I want one too! mad I'm the umm...arm candy. Yeah. 8D

Laichu~ If you make me laugh just one more time...I swear these feet are gonna wiggle right off. D:<

If there wasn't, it just wouldn't be worth reading. Would you like to be the abductor, or abductee? :0
You know, I think I may be falling victim to Stockholm Syndrome. I warm up to my friend more and more with every domineering action. D: But comparing it to the thrills of gag balls and ransom notes, I'm beggining to turn away. xD

AD~ ROFFLE. I think a GASOC soap could be another project to persue, only it'll be themed...
LAGUNA BEA-- *Bat.*

QA~ Go for the home made SURGE! >D

Speaking of Laguna Beach (Atleast I was.. >>)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtwvULfMH_Y

Watch the whole thing. Take the 4 minutes out of your life, please.
JESSICA. Lmfao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:12 am
Bah. Summer plans and sewing my cosplay costumes are getting in my way of being here. crying At least they will be awesome. I've been sewing, shopping, and running to meetings for most of this weekend. But the LAST week of school is here finally! But I'm so sad.. my seniors are leaving me.

And I had to say good bye to a really good senior friend that just left for Germany on Friday. I think I fell in love with him too when I gave him that good-bye hug. sweatdrop Ah well, it's too late now~ He said we'd probably never see each other again. Sounds like a really cheesy Asian Drama doesn't it? XD

Ah the ache of a broken heart~

Welcome DESMIN!!!

Shiro: Thank j00 for wishing me a happappy birthday. crying *is touched* Wah, your plans are nothing but money.

Alucard: You're in the same boat as me.. I have to decide on colleges.. and go visit.. but I refuse to do summer programs. I'll go insane. XD I'm going to form a band with a couple of friend too~

Ashram: Ahhh.. they sound so Chinese. XD The thing with wanting to fly.. bahahahahah. And the movie.. XDDDD Thanks for telling such a funny story. =)

axel: Your summer goals sound so.. art focused.. crying And mine don't. XD But I have.. college apps.. I might give up art for awhile until I do well on SATs for once in my life!

Iyou: Nuuuu.. don't overwork yourself! Sounds like a lot of stuff to do in one summer.. but I could say the same for myself. XD Have fun in Europe! gonk I've never been.

AD: Hahaha.. well.. I guess the same goes for me.. if I list things, I never do them, so.. I guess I shouldn't have listed them. Because the only things that will get done are things.. I have either paid for, or involve school.

Hoshi: You have every right to be pissed off. That was such bad time. That really sucks. >.< But she has you there for her, and I think that helped her get through it. =)

Laitue: Summer plans.. XD So many! Hahaha.. I need to SLEEP too. AND I have many video games I need to beat as well. Such as.. Devil May Cry.. the first one that I have started ages ago as well. XD

Koji: You know me, I have no luck. That's not going to get me a custom PC.. though I do need one ever since my sister smashed my laptop screen. This forces me to CG in the living room and I can't hide in my room to CG till the wee hours of the morning.

A new level of poisonous? Do tell if you've achieved it.

QA: Yes.. unrequited. That's practically the story of my whole life thus far. = =; But yes, as long as they're happy, I will accept that and be glad as well. =)

Wooo long, catch-up. But ho s**t. I'll disappear for Anime Expo. And 2 weeks for Taiwan. Damn my forever disappearing acts. I hate it!  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alucard_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:09 am
My GASOC title is "...that guy" xd

Darkish> Oh? What kind of band? And I many not be doing said program; it starts in less than a week and I haven't heard whether I'm in yet. It's starting to feel more like work than fun :XP:

Koji> Smitty is an awesome name xd

Everyone> That art shop link I've been dragging around in my sig like a dead elephant is finally functional again. I'd be grateful if any of you want to check it out and point out obvious things I know I forgot.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games