Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:55 am
QA - No problem. Just tell me when you need it.

xd ! Boyfriends aren't a threat... I like that.

Koji - That opening song from Tokyo Drift terrifies my hip-hop-loving coworkers. xd Which, of course, only encourages me to blast it while driving around. The Japanese desperately need consultants in A) dancing; and B) rapping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:10 am
*A*/ ::waves:: Just wanted to stop in and say hello since I just got accepted to the guild. Thanks guys!

It's nice to be here, I'll try to catch up with the conversation so far in this thread...

OH I have a question, please let me know if it's out of line but...how many auctions/commissions have you guys done on gaia so far. I'm really curious because it seems like a really popular thing to do. biggrin So far I've only done...three? Over three years? lol not much but I'm getting the hang of it...

Anywho, thank you again! smile  

Tuari

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:42 am
You know it's just about 2:30pm here and I just realized I made myself a rum & coke. I think I need one though this tablet is starting to take it's toll on my sanity. I was up till 3am and I finally got the the hang of controlling the position of the pen to the screen, and the pressure thing to. Now it's all about working on the coloring and blending and everything thing else. This tablet will be my b***h by the end of the week.

Desmin - Welcome to the guild.

Tuari - Welcome to the guild.

Oh and my summer plans:
- get job
- make money
- not get fat
- spend more time outside
- write my story & start drawing again
- and not go crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:25 pm
Chibi Koji
Desmin~ Which do you like better, purple or green? :/

Uh, I gotta go with.. purple on this one, Roger. =P Purple owns you gud.  

Desmin

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:57 pm
Darkish~ Aww, the whole Germany thing sounds suck a**. ; ; Hope you cope with that good and stuff. <33
How does a sister smash a laptop screen!? gonk
Alrighty, I'll tell you all about my sabatage and drama every step of the way. xD

Aloo~ That it is, man. That it is. 8D

AD~ xd *Get's to intersection.* "It's only MOOOONDAAAAAAAY".
Dude, where'd you buy the soundtrack? Coz I've looked everywhere around here and I can't find it. gonk
Roffle, j-hop makes me giggle. And para-para...just no. . .

Tauri~ Just forget the rest of the convo and start your own. xD
And umm...I've done...*Checks.*
Roughly 227 commissions, give or take. xD;; Auctions only about 2, and those are ancient. I didn't much like the scene. I should do some again sometime, I'm getting rusty. :C

Desmin~ High-five. 8Dc

Fanta is back. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:44 pm
hi tauri! 8D

koji: Fanta went somewhere? gonk shows how tune i am with society.
and christ on a cracker, 227 commissions? i feel terrible now only having done about 10 or so xD;;;  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:43 pm
Tuari - Welcome. whee I think I've done about 50 commissions, 4 or 5 auctions. sweatdrop

Akahoshi - Ruuumm and ccooookkee. It's kind of sad that your tablet has driven you to drink, though. xd Kick its condescending, tablety a**!

Koji - Buy? No, no. AD has friends. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KR6VP9XB  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:58 am
I've been really busy these past few days, school just opened up and I'm bombed with work DX I have this stupid art project to finish up, and then I have mangas and illustrations to finish for my group. Yet I still find the time to surf about Queen and play Sonic Riders (that game = love, being a fan of the early Sonic the Hedgehog games!) D:

TT 3TT

Desmin and Tuari >> Mmm, welcome X9 I'm Memai, the homicidal, caffine-addicted, headbanging, Queen fan 8D Hows you?

AD >> Gah! Art theives! D: I'm glad the matter was resolved though! ^w^ You diplomat you! heart

Gah! I just remembered those tutorials I promised you gonk *goes off to gets them*

Tuari...again >> I haven't done much, I don't keep track XwX;; I started in 2004, a little after I joined Gaia. So maybe over a hundred? I've done only five or six art auctions, three of which were joint auctions. It's a lot of fun, getting all that money and stuff, but I really don't do much art on Gaia anymore >w<;;  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:57 am
Koji: Well, if you wiggle your feet off we'll just change your GASOC nickname from "Arm Candy" to "Stumpy".

And I would the Abductor of course, with a capital. As I kidnap my friends regularly. And lock them in my shed. smile Or I at least tell them I'm going to. Same difference really.

Gag Balls and ransom notes > Everything else. Screw happily ever after, I wanna be gagged and held captive for ransom!

And ho s**t boy! You are a commission slut! xd

AD: Mmm. Soap Opera. Ohohoh! I totally want to have a long lost daughter.

And yes, the Japanese cannot dance to save their own lives. This is way I shall have to move there. I'll finally be an awesome dancer!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:05 pm
Wtf did the layout do to GASOC!? gonk

Acksul~xDD
Yep, maybe like 277 because I deleted a folder with a bunch of commish's in it. xD;; Yet I don't have 1k to my name, now. >>;

AD~Ahh. Nice file name. xd THX. heart

Memai~ Adventure2>Riders. >>

Laichu~NONO, I'd rather not get demoted. D: Even though Stumpy sounds kinda cute. xD
It's the threat/thought that counts. x)
xd Instead of a wedding ring you should get handcuffed. xDD
Aw shucks, you're gonna make me blush. :'D xD

Atleast they gave us new clothes with the layout. Alot of new clothes. O.o; I'm going to not go to the customizer, it's slow and the rest of Gaia scares me. Too. Much. White. gonk  

Chibi Koji

Desmin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:21 pm
Yea, I'm not sure I dig this layout.. it seems less professional, or eye-catching than the last one, oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:15 pm
You know, I'd always felt a bit self-conscious when surfing Gaia in public...

Now I feel like a flaming moron.

Why can't they stop messing with the stuff that works and instead focus on, oh, I don't know, things they promised us years ago?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:39 pm
WTF, I knew it was going to change but dear god did they just make the easiest thing they could. I looks like s**t, nothing is where it was, and everything is slow because now there are tons of things to load.

I agree with AD more attention needs to be focused on the things they promised years ago. Although I think there making all these changes in the hope that we'll get confused and forget the promises.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:40 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
Although I think there making all these changes in the hope that we'll get confused and forget the promises.

For the record, I DO feel somewhat perplexed... I guess they've achieved their objective.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:25 pm
GREAT MERCIFUL CRAPSHIT!

WHAT DID THEY DO? WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYTHING!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a bad day already. This is so not needed.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games