Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:38 pm
At FanimeCon they showed us a preview of the layout, and some new (kinda boring) game.

I didn't think it'd be this...lame. gonk

And from the looks of it, the battle system thing doesn't look that fun. >>; Lemme try and find...

EDIT:
! WARNING !
Don't click on it unless you can tolerate an ear full of idiot and a bunch of screaming 14 year olds.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BpvohhlM2pY&search=gaia battle

I was there. Glaring and losing my sanity bit by bit. x_o;

Aloo~Calm down. xd This ones actually a little easier to navigate.
Awh, why bad day? ):  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:45 pm
Koji> I have to click on too many things to get where I want to go, and there's too much stupid crap about featured journals/profiles/guilds/etc. Welcome the following noobs? No!

But I'm slowly adjusting biggrin This nifty firefox toolbar I just got helps.

Bad day was mostly due to legal business and a whole lot of errands. I just found out yesterday I'm actually in this program, so lots of stuff has to be done before I leave this Saturday *will still have internet, at least*  

Alucard_

Desmin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:03 pm
Chibi Koji
At FanimeCon they showed us a preview of the layout, and some new (kinda boring) game.

I didn't think it'd be this...lame. gonk

And from the looks of it, the battle system thing doesn't look that fun. >>; Lemme try and find...

EDIT:
! WARNING !
Don't click on it unless you can tolerate an ear full of idiot and a bunch of screaming 14 year olds.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BpvohhlM2pY&search=gaia battle

I was there. Glaring and losing my sanity bit by bit. x_o;

Aloo~Calm down. xd This ones actually a little easier to navigate.
Awh, why bad day? ):

I think my IQ just dropped. e.e And I agree with ALucard. Christ. I have to click too many slow a** links to get to where I want to be. Although, now that you mention it, I could utilize that toolbar.. *strokes chin*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Aloo~ I never go anywhere, so it isn't affecting me much. 83;;
Roffle, I just saw that. xDD One of them was named something like "Rainblow Condumb" or other. xd
Ahh, good luck with that. o o; Atleast you aren't being fried alive. D: (No, I CANNOT STAND 85deg weather. xD;; )

I don't know why Gaia bothers, I mean, they hardly updated anything before. I remember the avi spotlight was the same for almost 4 months back in '04. xDD And now they have like another 5 featured areas? Psh.

EDIT:Desmin~ I'm...sorry. D: xD But I did give you fair warning. Just be thankful you weren't actually there. It makes you mentally unevolve. Where's my club? D|

Anything I could ever possibly need is in my favorites on my toolbar. I suggest you all do the same. C:  

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:36 pm
Desmin - Never heard of either drink, but I plan to pass the idea. Although Car Bomb, I admit, sounds familiar, though I'm not much for beer. I'm after the drinks for the taste, not the liqour. (I soak one or two drinks the entire night.)

I've had Sex on the Beach (good), and I think the other was Malibu with cranberry juice (also good). All I know is my friends refer to it as a Malibu Barbie. o_o; I didn't order any of 'em. First time 'round was a friend of mine, the second time the bartender kept ignoring me (I'm sorry I happen to be polite and say "excuse me" instead of "hey".) Second time 'round was my favorite gay boy. xd

Chibi Koji - ...Isn't Surge something like 7up but with more caffeine?

Darkish - I shall skip the urge to tell stories of unrequited love, not in the mood. =P

However *hugs* Have fun! Post when you can!

Yume - Will do.

*shrug* Maybe just because I haven't met the guy? And besides, if I'm the one he comes to when he's upset...frankly I'm just not impressed with what I hear about the guy.

Either way, while I can't help still hopelessly liking him in a way I should know better than to, that doesn't mean I've got any hopes. At this point, why bother? How can one be a threat to something you have no claim to?

Bah onto relationships.

Tuari - Welcome to the guild!

To be honest, it's been maybe two years since I've done commissions, so I don't even remember. o_o;

Hoshi - ...and in my mind, I see a four frame comic. Frame one, you staring intently at the comp while working with the tablet. Frame two, chugging the drink. Frame three, repeat of frame one. Frame four, you laughing maniacally...

Battle system? Wait, wait... We have one now? Must look later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:40 pm
alucard so eloquently took the words right outta my mouth. heart sorry you are having a bad day, though. sad

koji: i was so confused by what you meant until i saw the front page xD i was like "new items? whut?" *checking stores* xDDD;;;  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:42 pm
Koji> *should never have clicked that link*

My regular bookmarks bar is full, so I have that tektek thing now just for Gaia.

And actually, I'm being fried alive too, so mneh.

Dude, who said Surge? That stuff was awesome. I haven't been able to find it for like 6 years though.

Edit: Axel> xd Thanks. It's slowly getting better thanks to steak, AC, and lots of music :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:06 pm
I swear, Gaia goes through more looks than I do. gonk

Anyways! I have four more classes left. Three tomorrow and one on Friday, then I am C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.!

... As far as classroom work is concerned. Still got some red tape and such to dish out, but nothing to straining, so ... yeah.

I've been in a quite, lurky mood as of late but fear not! I shall not disappear, just maybe not post as often. >.>

I have pretty art pictures for everyone! I've been reading a very, very good comic lately entitled "Planetary" and the art ... is some of the best I've seen in a comic. I wanted to share some of the work with you guys, so ... here you go!

User Image

- This is Jakita Wagner. She can drop kick a rhino accross the Grand Canyon if she wanted to. She gets bored easily. ^^

User Image

- This is just a really beautiful scene. Spoiler free too!

User Image

- ZOMG GIANT ANTS!!!  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Things that suck about this new layout, now that the reactive dry heaving has stopped.

• Visiting the site now makes me feel like an internet predator.
  • The newly immobile top bar, which taunts me with its uselessness.
  • My shrunken avatar. Poor thing. Maybe it's to make "Logout" look more appealing.
  • "Gaia Online is a fun place where you can meet people and share stuff, play games and more." As though there are still a few of us who have not yet noticed that Gaia is run by geeks.
  • ...and everything ******** else. This is even worse than the last revision.

Places to go, people to annoy. I'll come back and actually converse later. Maybe Gaia will seem less ugly by then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:07 pm
QA~ Yes. That's exactly what it is. heart
And no, we haven't gotten the battle system yet. Or else we would have all killed each other and got mad by now. xd
Even though it's none of my business, if you really like the guy, stick around. >>

Acksul~ Wouldn't Gaia have been easier if WE had started out with 4 changes of clothes? . .;

Aloo~ Why do I even bother giving warnings? D:
My bookmarks seem to be bottomless, and full of YouTubes. xD

AD~ The crippling of the avitar makes me mad, too.

Ash~ Ooh, pretty. :0 I used to read Sonic comics. xD; The artist would change every 5 pages. @_@;

Surge~ It was the phenomenom of the mid 90's. You saw it at truckstops and it came with your Dominos, but now it's all up and dissapeared.

BUT.

If you mix Mountain Dew and Sprite you get the exact same taste and color as Surge. I swear it. That's basically all it is.
I'm not sure how much, but Im sure half-and-half will do. And it might have been Squirt instead of Sprite, I don't know.

Yeah. >;D  

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Yume - The internet predator thing! xd I knew the site reminded me of something odd, and now you have perfectly described it.

Agreed on the useless bar (though I like the links at the bottom). My biggest issue is the massive and constant loading of general crap. I'm glad I don't have dial-up.

Chibi Koji - Yes! My memory works! Although I swear we sell it around here...

Aww, you got my hopes up that Gaia at least delivered ONE thing of use.

Hey, I'm posting about it in a public place. According to most people, that makes it anyone's business. No worries. =P

But yeah, I'll be staying around anyway. Regardless of how I feel he's still a good friend. Although if you're trying to instill hope, while I appreciate the effort, there's no point in doing so. He's never liked nor dated any females. If I can't get a straight guy's attention, I'm not going to earn any from a gay man. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:00 pm
; ; I think a little part of me dies every time I look at my poor shrinky-dink avvie. And the whole layout.

I hated the last time they changed the layout. I hate it more this time. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum there's so much white. I may need sunglasses to use Gaia now. Thoguh.. maybe my natural Canadian defences against snowblindness will help.

.. Nope.

And the navigation. SUCKS.

The little "Gaia Online is a fun place.." blurb makes me think barney should pop out and start singing "I love you, you love me".

;_;

And the new stuff? Sheesh.

*pulls out a cane* In MY DAY all we got was peasant clothes. We had to work for everything. Even our little peasant booties. And we had to walk uphill both ways to get to the forums!

Stumpy: That is your new name Koji. blaugh heart

Real love should be confessed by handcuffs. And whips. YOU AREN'T IN LOVE UNLESS YOU'RE BLEEDING!

>>

<<

I have had WAY too much sugar and I just watched Fight Club. My mind is a wonky place right now.

Edit: Actually, the admins have a poll going to get feedback on the new layout. Go vote!

Xalome

Desmin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:08 pm
Folks, I'm deleting this account, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll now be found under "F r a z z l e d" So.. Well, this account will be deleted, I'll just rejoin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:22 am
*cries bitter, bitter tears of disappointment*

Gah, I only liked the new items, partially because then I get all the new items without having to waste gold on it and have a feeling of regret ("What? They gave it me FREE! How could you possibly resist?")

I agree that it does take too long. When I was the guild's homepage, I was like, "What? How the Hell do you get in now? gonk *frantically searches for the 'Guild Forum' button* AHHH! Glitch??" Apparently, Gaia was just loading a bunch of other crap instead of those teensy buttons DDX

Koji >> Even if the Battle system comes out, I probably won't care too much about it. It'll just attract more n00bs and promote the idea of Gaia being a 'game'. Pretty soon the Q&A will be filled with "How do you win Gaia?" questions -_-;;

Ash >> What's the name of that artist? surprised The picture with that scene! I could never fit so many details like that X_X;  

Memai-kins

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:33 am
My reasons for the new layout sucking the big one are pretty much the same as AD's ... Blech blech blech blech BLECH

Koji ... Stumpy!>> One of my best friends back home was really big into the Sonic comics and TV show, he buys an issue of the comic every now and then for a nice stroll down memory lane. 3nodding

Memai>> The artist is John Cassaday. He did all of the inking and some of the coloring. Laura DePuy picked up the rest of the slack. 3nodding

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games