Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:41 am
The randomly huge and ugly text that appears every now and then is REALLY getting on my nerves now. o_o;

QA~ You can say Koji, to save you the effort of those other 5 letters. xD;
If you sell it, you are sending me a bottle. No questions. o_o
Somewhere in Japan you can buy Crystal Pepsi. xDD
AWWH, lame. xD But yeah, I was leaning more towards the friend thing. Even though I doubt he can honestly say he's never liked a female. But after a night like mine, let's not talk about sexuality, that's a whole nother ball park and I'd rather just sit in the bleachers. @ @;

Laichu~ Drawing...arm...jittering.

YES. My one vote will DEMOLISH the admins' "months" of work!

Memai~ Remember the good old days, when posts mattered? When threads had respect and the chatterbox was the general discussion? This needs to stop. xd

Ash~ I was younger, and the fact that they didn't cost hardly a dollar kept me hooked. x) Omg I loved the original show. Sonic Underground was a load of rockstar bullshxt, though. xDD I think I should go find me a comic somewhere...

Honestly, I think they should just have some basic formats and let the user pick out of them. With a bar at the bottom or something. Like at all the other forums. >>;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:11 am
Koji >> Indeed ninja

I played all those old side-scroller Sonic games before, y'know, where the characters didn't have terrible voice acting? (actually, they didn't have any voices XD) I didn't bother with all the other games because I didn't own a console then, now that I do, I totally heart Rouge heart _ heart Such a skank-monster xd

I have some old Sonic comics somewhere ninja

Ash >> I need to look him up whee heart  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:33 am
I always sucked at the old Sonic games. ><

Hand-Eye co-ordination is just not my strong suit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:17 pm
Laitue

Hand-Eye co-ordination is just not my strong suit.

Same here. D: but probably much much worse than you can imagine.

In fact, I sucked so much at sports that required hand-eye coordination that my own mother once said "you give her a ball and she wouldn't know what to do with it" to my friend. XD

I did manage to drive /backwards/ in a game pretty well. Now going forward was the hard part.

Nyome

Tuari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:41 pm
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! smile

Koji: D:> HOLY COW, that many? Thats amazing! Someday maybe I can get there but I am slooooooow as christmas... sad

Ashram: Oh man that comic looks cool. :v I'll have to go check it out. I love the layout and color of the second page.

And I'm actually pretty ok with the Gaia layout. The layout itself is nice, I kind of wish the little round area had cute pictures by VO rather than a beach scene.....And graphically the small avatar is just blech...and the text below the 'welcome to gaia online' is spaced strange vertically.

Oh well, Hopefully in the next month they'll tweak it so it functions better. I agree it IS a little laggy. Overall I'm not too heartbroken but I hear some people are leaving over it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:24 pm
There are new cop outfits in HR Whatever in Durem. The badges' description is "Badge, badge, badge, badge. Mushroom! Mushroom!" xd Every once in awhile, they do something cool.

Desmin - Oh, the INCONVENIENCE! Don't do THAT!!

Memai - Gaia's navigation used to be like a series of mildly irritating but ultimately useful subways. Now, it's more like a team of monkeys with ADHD giving badly narrated tours in mine carts that may or may not have destinations.

Nyome - heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:44 pm
I absolutely LOATHE the new layout.
It makes me.. BLAH. TOO MUCH CLICKING. x(
Only good thing, is the new set of clothes.

Aloo the loo, Skip to my loo: What kind of band? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't know how you'd classify it.. it'd be like.. Reel Big Fish/Sublime with crazy lyrics added.. in. And pureed on the blender.

Tuari: I've done 2 auctions and about 30-some commissions.

Koji: Let's say I was drawing with tablet, left the mouse on the keyboard of the laptop. Started singing, pissed and PMS-ing sister gets mad. Tells me to shut up, I don't. She comes over.. and smacks down the laptop screen.. KABLAM. And I go into shock and hyperventilate.

Now I use a contraption of a hooked up smashed laptop to a screen, keyboard, and tablet. mad

Sexuality? That's a conversation I've had far too many times. But I'd have that conversation anytime, it seems. I've had a friend who's liked both girls and guys. XD She was a strange one.. that one. <3

QA: Stick around like Koji said, being friends is just as good to me. <3

Nyo: Hand eye coordination sucks? XD I can just.. imagine a baseball game with you. XD Forgive me. XDDD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Abandoned Dreams

Desmin - Oh, the INCONVENIENCE! Don't do THAT!!

=O! I'm SORRY! I changed names for marketing purposes and fed into the 'words are the new NAME' craze. I've seen it before. >.> I've already gotten twice the commissions I did under Desmin! emo  

F r a z z l e d

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Tsubasa Chronicle: When extremely good music happens to a forgettable anime from a run-of-the-mill CLAMP manga. Obsession level = 5/10

Darkish - Cute shoes hardly make up for Gaia's new spiderweb of navigation.

"Frazzled" - So, what shall we call you? Any preferences?

To anyone: I need to make a tutorial on coloring in Photoshop, but I'm tired of drawing my av. First person who claims it gets to be my guinea pig. ...Yay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:13 pm
AD> *claim* biggrin

Will reply to the rest later. Need sleep.  

Alucard_

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:24 pm
*beats up Alucard*

CLAIM!! scream ^-^

KojiStumpy>> The comic I read because its just sheer fun is Birds of Prey, that and anything Bruce Timm does art for. >_>

Memai>> Let me snag his website for you.

Just . A . Sec . ond ...

There!

Laitue>> THINK FAST! *throws a banana at you*

Nyome>> THINK EQUALLY FAST! *throws a watermelon*

Tuari>> Be warned! If you haven't read a lot of comics, the author's purpose may go over your head. I think it can still be an enjoyable read regardless ... the best way to think of it is this - it's a comic about aggressive archeologists piecing together the "lost history" of the comic world. So, you get various character look-a-likes floating around the series. 3nodding (like Superman, Spider Jerusalem, John Constantine and so on)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:34 pm
Abandoned Dreams

"Frazzled" - So, what shall we call you? Any preferences?

Just Dessy'll do. domokun  

F r a z z l e d

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:45 pm
Stumpy: Oh dear. Now everyone's calling you that. xd

Nyome: So, you can drive backwards but not forwards? Here's hoping that this doesn't apply to real-life too. Actually, that'd be reeallly funny to see.

Ashram: AHA! En garde! *parries the banana with a second banana*

Banana is a really fun word to type.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:32 pm
Koji - And I just realized I was on a grocery store today and forgot to look and see if we had "Surge"...sorry, it was an errand run for the 'rents. >_o;

Crystal Pepsi! heart

Dunno if he's never liked a female, but I can definitely say he's never done anything with one. We've had a conversation as such. You see, he's in school to be a nurse and he told me a story of him helping a doctor with an examination of an elderly woman...

Definitely one of his funnier stories. xd He likes telling me all sorts of tales, particularly the medical ones because I'm the only one who doesn't get grossed out. (Minus, of course, natural birth. But that's the women's equivalent of talking to a guy about kicking another guy in the nads.) In fact, I join in and have even found answers to questions his teachers couldn't figure out. wink

Sonic Underground! *fangirl* Been sooooo long...

But I still have my Sega system along with Sonic 1, 2, and 3.

Darkish - But my problem is I'm sick of being "just friends" with guys. =P Basically the "always a bridesmaid, never the bride" syndrome. At least this guy has an excuse, he's gay. xd

Yume - Tsubasa! *FANGIRLS* I have up to book 8 in the manga. *bubbles insanely*

Desmin Frazzled - ...*giggle* Can I call you "Dizzy"?  

QAtheTenkou

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games