Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:03 pm
i wish i could have gone to AX ; A; it sounds like everyone had a lot of fun and so many of my friends went. ><; i'm glad you had a good time, darkish xD

sorry about the temple, though. gonk people are horrible. T___T

fleas? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:48 am
axel: Ahahah, maybe next year you should go? We should meet up! x3 They had a deviantart meet too.. but I didn't go to that. Don't think I'm quite famous enough for that. XD

But yeah.. people are pretty terrible. My friend told me he was quite young. Must have been an Anime Expo goer who went broke.. but still.. running a large temple with 5 people and a bit of run down facilities and vegetable garden must be hard with only 500 a day. Even at expo, 300 bucks really didn't do much for me. 50 went for food and I only ate one meal a day you know? Yeah.. people make me sad.

And fleas, need to die.
But right when I leave here, I'll be attacked by Mosquitoes in Taiwan, it'll be lovely.  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xalome

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:42 pm
Back from California.

I'm never going there in te summer again. It's like suicide. So hot. *weeps* The first day at Disneyland I had to leave early because I got heatstroke and felt VERY sick.

Both Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones were open which made me very very happy.

I swear, the whole time I was there gave me one conclusion: Only the workers at Disneyland speak English. They are the only people in all of Dinseyland who do. Because everyone else is speaking ever possible language but English. O.o Was just weird because in Canada, at least here, most people only speak other languages at home.

There was also some kind of anime convention near my hotel. Either that or large groups of people routinely go to Denny's dressed as anime characters. Whcih would be kind of awesome actually. Our hotel was also next to a "Wholesale Wig Shop", which gave me no end of giggles for some reason.

My shoulders and chest are so burnt. I am part lobster. Anguish.

And after more than twelve hours of walking around Disneyland the rides seem less like rides and more like "OMG! IF I WAIT IN THAT LINE I CAN SIT!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:14 pm
Ahahah, Laitue, that was Anime Expo. I was there. XD Yeah.. and dressed as an anime character too no less. x3  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xalome

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:15 pm
XD Awesome.

I did however see several people who needed to be slapped with a board and told to cosplay for their body type.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:10 pm
laitue: HERE HERE. i scanned through a few of my friend's cosplay albums of pictures they took at AX and some of the pictures are just...laughable. i feel bad for laughing cause i know those costumes took a lot of effort and it took guts for them to to do that.

but holy crap. rofl rofl rofl

darkish: who were you dressed as? xD heart
and yes, i see no reason why fleas must continue to survive on earth. gonk  

axel

Angelic Hunter

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:51 am
laitue: Or slapped with a yaoi paddle. >D I saw Man Faye there... SCARY... sitting with his legs apart... XO. My friends even got.. a VIDEO on their camera of him dancing to jazz. It's funny.. but SICKENING at the same time.
He lost weight. ._.

axel: Yeah.. my left leg is so swollen that I have to literally drag it around.. ;_; I can't even point my foot or bend it back.. it's so bad..
It's probably not even a flea anymore.. O_O Gah, and I have to go ride a plane later today.. X_x The air pressure will make my leg expand even more.. because there will be LESS pressure so high in the air.. X_X

I was dressed as.. New Sakura Haruno from Naruto. (I love her new outfit.)
And as Soi Fong from Bleacn (Military outfit.)
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=737918
I'm the one with her leg up. XD Someone apparently shot this photo of me and my friends and posted it on cosplay.com O_o But I wish it was a picture where I didn't look so high. XO  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:22 am
Darkish>> gonk at July 4th experience.

I'm curious though ... aside from the place getting robbed, what was it like staying at a Buddhist temple? surprised (I don't know if they even allow that to foreigners here in China ... guess it depends on the temple)

Swollen leg and flying on a plane? Hmm ... I don't want to sound alarmist or anything ... but you might want to seriously consider checking to see if that combination can lead to some serious risks. @_@ Please be careful!

Man Faye ... yaoi paddles ... fleas ... *shudders*

Laitue
And after more than twelve hours of walking around Disneyland the rides seem less like rides and more like "OMG! IF I WAIT IN THAT LINE I CAN SIT!"

I LOL'ed xd I went to Disneyworld when I was nine and I still remember the long lines. @_____@  

T H I N N

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:23 am
Ashie: I'm sure I'll be fine on my flight. x3

Hmm.. it actually was okay staying at the Buddhist temple, it was nothing like the winter seminar, where you have to live the life of a Buddhist monk and do 300 bows a day at bare minimum, your only meals are breakfast and lunch, and you have to sleep on a hard wooden floor and you can't talk, or do anything related to entertainment.

This time it was basically.. come back from expo, lie down, and sleep. XD

Yeah, Man Faye is nothing till you see him in real life. mad

To all else: This is probably my last post for now. I'll be going on a 13 hour flight at 3 pm? Have a great summer you guys! I'll see if I can get some internet access in Taiwan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:55 pm
axel: The cosutumes would be nice. On someone who has the body for them.

Please. Think of the children. Nobody needs to see a female Sasuke who's three times the size of the normal Sasuke wearing spandex. Really.

Ashram: xd The lines aren't very bad actually now that they have the Fastpasses. You basically put your Disney ticket in this machine and it gives you a ticket with a time to come back at on it. You come back at that time and you take this other line that cuts major time off it. LIke the Space Mountain line was 80 minutes long but with the fast past we were on in 10. Grand things.

Except late at ngith when the fast passes have run out. Then you cry.

Darkish: We love Man Faye. So much amusement. :3

Have fun in Taiwan!

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:28 am
I promise I'll stop by and catch up at some point.

Until then...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That man's HEAD is a WMD. Believe it.

pwned!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:16 pm
Roffle, I totally saw that on TV. xd

I don't know what a WMD is, but that guy was like a freakin' dinosaur! O o

I've been missing. ; ;
There's been teenybopper drama flying around everywhere. xD Everyone's bitchy, I made a few more enemies, and I almost got cited to the police.
I rock.

I'll post more later, it's like 92 deg. ; A;  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:22 pm
'lo, everyone. I am not, in fact, dead. I've just been too tired to post when I lurk around GASOC. *bad guild leader*

Thanks for the congrats on 3 years. Unfortunately, it's kind of a pathetic accomplishment. 3 years at a site that is geared towards people half my age. Combined with the still-abysmal layout, I really do feel like a *****. o.O

Darkish - You certainly travel. eek Do you take pictures of these places?

Laitue - Heatstroke?! That sucks. But the thought of an anime-only Denny's must have made it better. xd

Koji - Shame on you! You're an American and you don't know what a WMD is! (Remember the start of the war with Iraq? Bush kept going on about the threat of "Weapons of Mass Destruction"; in short, WMD.)

And yes, definitely tell us later about you nearly attracting police interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:02 am
I don't tell anyone about Gaia anymore. I refuse. xd

Sucha bad American. I wasn't in this whole paranoia fad everyone seemed to have been carrying on. I'm so uncool. emo
Did you see that guy fall, though? That looked like it did hurt, taking it in the clavicle like that. D:

Weellll,
you know how most teenagers-on-sugarjuice get together with their friends
and decide on a mutual enemy to go harass?
Know how most of them throw eggs? Or tp? Well..
we got a little creative, and with our use of symbology we'd gotten from English class
We threw a whole bag of tator tots and 14 corn dogs into her pool. xd
Which dissolved into the water and took it's vengance on her filter.
After some crap happened they "narrowed it down" to me and some of the perps, and her mom came to talk to me. D;
That little woman didn't stand a chance. xD I told her WHY we'd done it, and she didn't have much to say after. I went on super ramble mode and she couldn't say anything against me. Except to never do it again. xD

It was all so lame. A glorious little rush I had that day. 8D  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:53 pm
Deuxia's colored pencil hair tutorial is now up! whee And no, I haven't forgotten mine. It's in prog.

Koji - Now I'm worried that someone will headbutt me in the...supermarket...or something...out of pure boredom. o.O

You what...now? Wait. WAIT. You and your ingenius friends threw TATOR TOTS into someone's pool? That is, by far, the strangest thing I've heard in a long time. I'm still trying to decide if I want to laugh or not.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games