Reply AAFG Main Forum
BLEACH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gramm3r

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:19 am
Haha, I think Orihime is an idiot,so, well, that's a turn-off. As for Nemu, I don't think I've come that far yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 am
Gramm3r
Haha, I think Orihime is an idiot,so, well, that's a turn-off. As for Nemu, I don't think I've come that far yet.

Nemu is the assistant of that creepy captain who always experiments on stuff and shes not stupid she gets high grades in skool lulz razz  

wesukoi

Gramm3r

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 am
Grades and smarts ain't related. But she acts stupid, at least in my mind, and that's the only reference I use.

The assistant? Oh, yeah, now I remember. She is kinda cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:19 am
Gramm3r
Grades and smarts ain't related. But she acts stupid, at least in my mind, and that's the only reference I use.

The assistant? Oh, yeah, now I remember. She is kinda cute.

lol okay but then later on she gets TONS alot smarter youll find out somewhere after the filler after the bounto seiries wink  

wesukoi

wesukoi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:26 am
thats when i started findin her hot since ya i agree she was kinda stupid in the start lulc  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 pm
The probability of me watching what comes after the filler is close to zero. Too many other shows to catch up with.  

Gramm3r

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:54 am
Who's hot??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 am
Michiyo_Fujiwara
Who's hot??

lulz orihime and the weird sciency captain's Secretery lulz and can we change subj now xD

WHATS UR FAVE BANKAI?!  

wesukoi

Spikecheese

Partying Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:51 pm
wow talking about who's hot........... xd bankai bankai bankai that's and interesting question for I've never thought about it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 am
Bankai... Uhhm... It's been soo long since I read Bleach, I don't even remember wat the heck a Bankai is o_o;;...  

The Orange Factor

wesukoi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:49 am
Michiyo_Fujiwara
Bankai... Uhhm... It's been soo long since I read Bleach, I don't even remember wat the heck a Bankai is o_o;;...

WTF?! O____O BANKAI = OWNAGE IN A WORD D:

thats when they like go BOOM >_< and explode then they like get either a smexy new outfit or a big new weapon xD (actually only ichigo gets a small bankai since there was a supposed rule that said "Bankai is big" but ichigos bankai was different"

Mine is Tensa Zangetsu ofcourse xD also you can include ther Senbonzakura xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:49 am
OH YEA ALMOST FORGOT XD RENJI's HOHOE ZABIMARU razz damn knowing the japanese name makes me feel nerdy-ish emo  

wesukoi

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:38 am
Nuu, be proud that you are a Otaku eek !!
Moohaha, and uhhhm.... I still don't get that Bankai thing... ._.;;

(Ohmigod... I'm even forgetting the swords name, was it... Zangetsu?? ; o ;...)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:08 am
Ya the spirit of ichigos sword is Zangetsu his Bankai however is Tensa Zangetsu and well when Zangetsus powers weakened Hichigo took over Hichigo = Hollow Ichigo

and well.... Zangetsu Tenshou is Zangetsus Special attack while Black Zangetsu Tenshou is the move of Hichigo  

wesukoi

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance REWIND NAO wahmbulance wahmbulance

Who da ******** is Hichigo?!  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items