Firing Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamagashi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:56 pm
Thats so true. As far as I know, no one makes FMJ for the .30-30 and ammo for it runs 20-45$ for 20 rounds. I rarely get to shoot mine. As for the whole pistol convo, practicing at 7 yds is a good thing. Generally you would be within that distance when engaging an enemy with a pistol. (ps, it took me 15 minutes to type this with my PSP! lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:32 am
HOLY crap thats a long time...yes thats what i shot that sig sauer at, 7yds but when you get yo 10 and 15 it gets tougher  

i am Spartan117

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 pm
Man y'all go through ammo like M&M's. That's why it's so expensive.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:00 pm
got that right, wanna know why.....beacuse it so FREAKIN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

i am Spartan117

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 pm
You are protecting your country and representing the United States Marine Corps, so I would hope you're not psychologically incompetent. Shooting is an adrenaline rush, but don't let it get to your head. Keep it level, okay?

*loads a single brass cartridge into the open breech*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm
how will shooting get to my head??? its only like 100 rounds no big deal what so ever  

i am Spartan117

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 pm
*squeezes slowly* All I am saying is it takes one bullet to kill a man, target, etc. *Fires and hit the right side of the target where the heart would be* Like that Sergeant, one shot one kill, not one hundred shots one kill. I am just saying a little conservation and accuracy would greatly increase your chances of hitting your target the first time, and thus keeping down the amount of lead you waste trying to hit the motherf*!^er. I understand your position on this, I am only asking you to consider what you are saying.
Surely you can respect that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm
yes i understand that.... not being disrespectful but i didnt shoot off 100 rounds in a matter of seconds, each and every shot i did was controlled...AND yesterday i shot 50 rounds from my uncles m4(i shot a duck *SHHHHHHHHHHH wink * dont tell) and those were o fcourse all controlled shots, because after i shot the "bird" i aimed at targets  

i am Spartan117

iBasketball

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:36 am
Does anyone here still think that the B.A.R and Thompson are still effective weapons...I still like the B.A.R especially with a bipod  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:35 pm
the B.A.R. is freakin awesome  

i am Spartan117

iBasketball

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Yeah the B.A.R is still fun, the thompson somewhat seems outdated...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:18 am
The BAR and Thompson SMG were both very effective weapons, but both are considered "outdated." Personally, I love the cartriges that both weapons fire, and would not mind using them in a combat situation.  

Yamagashi
Captain

iBasketball

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:06 pm
Yeah, me too!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:33 pm
i hear that  

i am Spartan117

iBasketball

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:45 am
But the thing is that the B.A.R. has a simple 20-round mag and i wish at least they could make an 100-round or 50-round mag  
Main Quarterdeck

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff