Reply The Homestarmy
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DorkMasterNorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Hello guildies. DMN, or Norn is now an official guildie. YAY!! Well yeah, come to find out, I know the Guild Captain IRL. Sange, if you're wondering, you, me, and the one known as captain sango were all in the same english class and we did something called the 'Random Insanities.'
Know who I am yet? Well ya should. But to everyone else, HI! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:09 pm
DorkMasterNorn
Hello guildies. DMN, or Norn is now an official guildie. YAY!! Well yeah, come to find out, I know the Guild Captain IRL. Sange, if you're wondering, you, me, and the one known as captain sango were all in the same english class and we did something called the 'Random Insanities.'

so it is my dear cousin! hello there, bud! biggrin 3nodding heart  

Phoebe Of Une

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:35 pm
DorkMasterNorn

TANNER?!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Sange
DorkMasterNorn

TANNER?!

yeppers! *licks tanner across his big face* blaugh  

Phoebe Of Une

Leeta7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:32 pm
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
DorkMasterNorn

TANNER?!

yeppers! *licks tanner across his big face* blaugh

ewwww you licked him!!! *shudders* hi tanner!! this is Jody....DUH!!
oh and i told this crazy, evil unfrosted charry poptart about the guild*points to Nornie* twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:27 pm
yes, i think we're gonna be having our class of '04 reunion here in this guild xd blaugh  

Sange
Crew

Leeta7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:30 pm
Sange
yes, i think we're gonna be having our class of '04 reunion here in this guild xd blaugh
sounds good to me!! blaugh blaugh ((not that i would go to the real one anyway))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:34 am
Leeta7
Sange
sounds good to me!! blaugh blaugh ((not that i would go to the real one anyway))

lol, yeah, my thoughts exactly. My best friends i keep in contact with as it is and i don't need a 25 year reunion to reunite me with kayla and andrew razz that happens every weekend anyways smile  

Sange
Crew

Leeta7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:39 am
Sange
Leeta7
Sange

lol, yeah, my thoughts exactly. My best friends i keep in contact with as it is and i don't need a 25 year reunion to reunite me with kayla and andrew razz that happens every weekend anyways smile

LOL!! yeah thats the way i see it!! i see my friends all the time...so why go to a reunion to see people that i never talk to any more? blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:38 pm
Sange
Leeta7
Sange

yeppers, it does 3nodding and i'm so very glad biggrin  

Phoebe Of Une

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:59 pm
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Leeta7
Sange

yeppers, it does 3nodding and i'm so very glad biggrin

likewise biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:42 pm
Yeah, me too.
Man, english class last year was just off the hook hard core with all of us.

-cough-

JSE

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:54 am
My name is Agent Kaz. I like cheese, metal, AC/DC, They Might Be Giants, and free flamethrowers that shoot chocolate hundred dollar bills. Stinko Man is hot. I own the H*R DVD set! Hello!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:37 pm
AgentKaz
My name is Agent Kaz. I like cheese, metal, AC/DC, They Might Be Giants, and free flamethrowers that shoot chocolate hundred dollar bills. Stinko Man is hot. I own the H*R DVD set! Hello!

welcome agent kaz!  

Sange
Crew

`Kashi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:24 am
Yo, peoples! The names Kashi, AND DON'T FORGET IT! i love music, especially rock, and have enjoyed Homestar's funnyness since 2000. I LOVE to find eater eggs, and my favprite thing on the site is the SB-Emails.  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff