Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm
*Michael picks off skin from the carcass and chews. he thinks back to when raw meat was the only food he had after the kingdom fell. after he was left alone to the mercy of the wilderness, he used an old art his father taught him called simple alchemy. with the alchemy he transformed wood into a bow, with grass string and arrows of rock. often spending nights outside, he often had to put on the bloody skins of his meal. after many years, he returned to his land only so see dry bones and vultures feasting on corpses of a traveler. looking at the burnt land he once called home, found among charred rock the bones of his father. kneeling down, he picked up the bones and dug a hole for a grave. he lifted the skull to the skies and vowed on his father's bones to destroy the Kakourgos.
after going around burying the dead, he went southward where he found a mountainous area. climbed to the top and found a carved out cave with alchemic symbols and circles drawn around the opening. inside he found a man who was old and had battle scars on his body. his eyes were blind but he not only did he sense Michael's presence but knew what he was wearing and everything he carried on his back. the old man knew Michael. the blind man spoke "i have invited no guests here. who is the vampire who stands at my cave entrance?"*

*for half of an hour Michael had been in a daze. he heard distant voices echoing. his hearing returned to him and the voices were close. the guests have been talking while Michael was dreaming of a distant past.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:14 pm
*Carmilla stares at the green ball* "what is it?" *she lightly sniffed it, it had no smell. Carmilla sat down on the cave floor and leaned her back against the wall. She stared at the small green ball perplexed andcontinued looking it over. She had started to think of her lover again and if she would ever see him again. Carmilla stomach ached and the smell of the cooking meat wasn't helping.*  

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am
*inspects the green ball and gives a well educated answer* "i dunno. i had never put that in my cave."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:49 am
its an anthem of justise camilla and michael grabb it and you are not the king of dirt you are the king of me becouse my brother owed your father a deth and wen he died it was forced over to me and wen your father died forced to you so the next 10 i'm your servant and you are my king harr harr use them well and take my humble gift its the ring of Oreinos its powerful in the arms of the king now take it and camilla take the green ball if i wanted to hurt you i would have done it long ago *i said still holding out the gift's*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:47 am
*sighs softly, relaxing my fist wich had stiffened, closses my eyes calming myself*

"...the meat is done now, you may feast" *stands and opening my bag pulls out a container of water*

*pulls one of the smaller peices of cooked meat off the rack and giong to the side of the cave sits down and chews on it quietly*

"excuse me michael?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 pm
hmm good made meat but i must not eat before all of you are done eating if not i will eat everything or il just go get my own food *i say still holding out the gifts*

OOC:look at my avi its holding the gifts XD  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:16 am
"since you were indebted to my father, i must take them."

*Michael stares at the gifts and pulls out a bag which had a sacred barrier upon it, and placed his gifts in it. he headed for the entrance of the cave and said* "i must go. do not follow unless you wish to receive a curse far worse than any prior in this land."

*to honor his father and the his generations, Michael had to walk through the mountain region which took 1 day. he could not eat or drink for this time or a curse would be upon him that is far worse than than any ever seen in the land. the sun was high and he came to the burial place of his father and knelt down and dug slowly. nightfall came and he had dug open the hole where his father lay and placed the bags in with his bones. as tradition for his family, he swept the dirt in quickly. rare lights appeared in the sky of magnificent colour and splendor. Michael looked upon it and knew he was not cursed. a true smile appeared on his face, he was happy for the first time in 60 years.

he walked away from the grave and to his cave. but he turned away as a shrub popped out of the ground. for 80 years the ground had been dry and produced no plants of any kind. his father's spirit blessed the land. through a forest called Muerte outside Oreinos, Michael picked out dead plants of beautiful colours and through alchemy produced princely clothes and dressed in them. leaping from mountain to mountain, he finally returned to his cave. even though it took 2 days to journey, he returned to find time had not passed. Luna was just serving the cooked meat.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 am
Michael im your SERVANT for 10 years *lays the green ball by camilla* DONT YOU EAVEN CARE!?!?  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:14 am
After a few bouts of anger induced training against a tree or a stray demon, Mihna headed back to the cave. "I'm sure he hasn't changed in the time I've been gone....hell no god-modding b*****d like him could change in a few hours. I doubt he ever will. Oh well. I made a promise to myself to be nice. Even if it kills me...which I don't doubt will happen." The cave came into view. With a good gust of backleg wind she sprang up to the cave entrance. "Michael I'm your SERVANT for 10 years...DON'T YOU EVEN CARE!?!" Was the first thing she heard. *At least he might learn some humility. "Well Michael, from a lone king to a king with a servant an ego. You've done well for yourself. No offense is taken I hope. The meat smells good Luna." Looks at Camilla's green ball. "What the hell is that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:23 pm
*Carmilla stares up at Mihna and shrugs* "Im not sure he said something about an "Anthem of Justice" *Carmilla puts the green ball to the side and gets up to help Luna serve the food.* "Where'd you disappear too?" *Carmilla says staring at Mihna*  

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 pm
"Bartimeus, i am not king. what is a king if he lacks people and land? i will not take servants until i am king. tell me more about this Anthem of Justice after the food is served." *looks to Luna* "yes, Luna?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 am
Nor you like it or not you ARE king *looks to mihna* im sorry for my rude behaviour before *turns back* i will tell you much its made by me and well lets first eat  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 am
*Rolls her eyes* Thank you for the apology. *Walks over to Camilla and Luna and helps to distribute the food* "I went out for some air. Too much offending ego for me. I needed to but my sword somewhere...I didn't want to offend Micheal so I took my anger somewhere else. No big deal. I'm better." *She took some meat over to Micheal and Bartimeus* "Here you are boys. Micheal, a king is not measured by his land nor his people but by how he lives his life. By what he has in his heart. And by the way the treats and protects his comrades. No king began without problems. Most kings began like you with not even a blade of grass to his name, but that did not stop them from building a great kingdom. A kingdom for all to feel safe. Time is the key. Fate has a way of screwing around with you and then giving you the greatest gift of all. Just give it time." *She walked to the back of the cave and sat against the wall the had been against earlier*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 am
True but he have got something to help him this *holds gift*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 pm