Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kyoto
Cinema Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Altral
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 pm
Akari had chosen her outfit and went to the changing rooms with Kaito, entering a different booth of course. No need to tempt them. She had a tad bit of trouble getting it on but finally manages. Walking out of the changing room she smiles at Kaito. "What do you think?" She examines herself in the mirror. Not bad, it went well with her eyes. Too bad she didn't have long hair so she could put it up in some cool style. She looks back at Kaito, smiling. "You look great." He looked handsome in the blue outfit and she wished that she had brought the camera with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Driviline quickly checks his cell for the text message form Sosuke. He shrugs a bit after reading it and then looks back at Zazie with a slight smile. Although it vanished when she asked why he hung out with mortals. He wasn't really shocked by the fact she called him a vampire. He started to give this question some serious thought. "I guess the reason would be because they are actually being usefull in one way or another. Although it is best not to get to attached to them, they tend to die at the moments you need them the most." He looked directly into her eyes, not showing much emotion. "Anything else you wish to ask me, young one?"  

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:12 pm
Kaito watched her as he smiled "you look stunning too" he said as he nodded his approval. He walked over to her as he stood next to her in the mirror "i guess you are my princess now huh?" he said joking as he stood there thinking a sword would look nice on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm
Akari leans against Kaito and examines them in the mirror. Princess. He was lucky she loved him or else she might smack him for that. Kaito was the only one should would ever let call her that and she didn't mind too much. "I suppose, but just don't expect me to wait in a tower while you fight all the baddies" She teased, kissing him on the lips. "Where to now?" She looks him over again, thinking the outfit suited him well.  

Altral
Crew

Takyusu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 am
Chachamaru walked alongside of Satomi, she turned to look at her creator as she asked about her master. Pausing for a moment to go through her memories, she found nothing noting unusual behavior from her master. "I am sorry, but master had not displayed any unusual behavior." Chachamaru took a second to glance over Xenon, the other robot. They seemed so different from each other. She had took note on Xenon's display of emotions and erratic behavior, not a good sign for a robot. Chachamaru made sure to keep an eye on her, the potential for a danerous situation rose the more unpredictale she got.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 am
"Hmm...in fact Tsu I have a much better plan. We will follow them and make it look like we lost the girl...we will follow them, a confused foe is much easily played." Kenneth said pondering his thoughts, they had taken the stance of manipulation and deception though they are nothing more then lambs to the slaughter, the manipulators will become the manipulated. Quickly he pulled Tsukuyomi out of the alleyway with him and began to follow 'Konoka', though from a distance.  

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 am
Zazie wasn't known to really smile or laugh, but at Driviline's last comment, calling her 'young one', there was the faintest hint of an amused smirk upon her lips, as if she found this to be amusing for some strange reason. But that vanished just as quick as it had come, and she continued to look right at him, the look in her eyes unchanging, and her tone the same as well as she brought up another question. "Last night. Ichiro-san. Is she different?" Blunt as ever, not even explaining exactly what she was asking, she was pointing out the irony of the vampire's words. He claimed that he only used people, and yet it was clear as day to her that the two had something going on. Though, why Zazie was asking these questions was a mystery, but quite frankly, it was not often she showed this much interest in something.

That was strange... because if that was the case as Chachamaru had said, than Evangaline had really done this out of her own will; showing some sort of kindness. A rare thing indeed, but the vampire showed it from time to time. Now that she thought about it though, she hadn't really given herself the time to talk to Evangaline this year. Normally she had met with the vampire every now and then to discuss things about Chachamaru, or occasionally a regular discussion, but this year she hadn't even really met with Evangaline yet. She probably should too, what with the case of other vampires being at the school now, especially Cassandra...

"That's alright. Though I think once we get back to Mahora, I'll spend a little time with her, I have some questions to ask her." She said this to Chachamaru, mostly so she could tell Evangaline that she should be expecting her, she knew the vampire didn't really enjoy surprise guests too much. Looking back again at Xenon though, Satomi gave a soft sigh, feeling a little worried about all the silence that had been coming from her while they walked. By now, they were leaving Cinema village and getting close to the hotel, but she couldn't help but feel that things may only get worse for some reason. And normally, her feelings like this were very accurate.

For once though, she hoped that she was dead wrong about this...

[Satomi leaves with Xenon, Chachamaru, and Sosuke to the Arashi Mountain Hotel.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:56 am
'You know, Xenon, I could help you... I could solve all of your problems in an instant...'

Xenon didn't respond to the voice. It seemed that she didn't need to. Even if she remained silent; both in her mind and in 'reality', the girl in her mind seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. Right know, she was actually contemplating the offer. Right now, everything she thought about, she kept running into problems - failures that she couldn't think of any way to fix.

'All you have to do is disengage your senses... Open up and let me in... And I'll do the rest...'

Unfortunately (or 'fortunately') she wasn't able to do that. There were several safeguards in place to protect her from actually totally disengaging all of her 'senses'. She could disable her sight, her sound detection, and even individual parts of her sense of 'touch', but the actual process to stop all of her senses - to effectively remove her own 'consciousness' - could only be done through the executables that were used to install new personality data - and even then, they were replaced instantaneously.

'Don't worry... You'll find a way... and then we can fix the problems, and she'll be yours... all yours... You deserve it...'

A very small smile crossed Xenon's face at the words, but she didn't look up at all, as she just continued to follow Satomi, not even aware of where she was, or where she was being lead.

[Xenon follows Satomi to the hotel]

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:23 am
Leading the trio right up to Asakura and her group, Yuuna gave a little wave and a grin. "Hey, Asakura-san, what's going on? Got a little favor to ask of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 pm
::Enters from...where the hell she go anyways?::

((Finally, some time for me to post. Damn you STAT 250))

Katerine had stumbled into the village. Sweating lightly, the fact she was all over Kyoto today getting the required signatures from various police and public safety agencies kind of did that to you. She had fired her guns in the Kyoto Police HQ in the city to demonstrate her understanding of gun safety, was drilled with Japanese gun laws, and overly impressed the officers, and some of the civilians, by beating the police HQ's championship shooters. Although it was a close one.

As she wandered around the cinema village, she had visited an airsoft shop earlier in the day, and bought a modded Tokyo Marui G2 FAMAS. Appearance wise, it was a BR55 Battle Rifle. It cost her, but for a modded weapon so well built, it matched her current...'costume'.  

Jusuchin Panjirinanu

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 pm
Kaito smiled when she said he could call her that but she wasn't gonna sit on the side in a fight. She kissed him and said where they should go "well since we match the look we can start looking for the group that was here" he said as he put his hand in hers as they walked down the street. He looked at all the performers and stands that littered the area "you hungry?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:23 pm
Akari took his hand and walked down the street with him. He asked if she was hungry and she thought about it for a moment. Yuuji had made her a nice breakfast, but it was time for lunch and she was a little hungry. It then occured to her that she had the bread Yuuji gave her in her pocket...that was for her and Yuuji and she didn't think that he would appreciate her sharing it with Kaito. "A little. Where do you want to eat?" She asks as she continues walking with him.  

Altral
Crew

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:47 pm
Kaito looked around as she said she wanted something to eat, he looked at the different shops as he saw a bunch of mochi stands "you want some mochi?" he asked as he looked around. His hand that was free pointed to the stand as they walked over and looked at the selections.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm
Chachamaru made sure to remember to inform her master that Satomi would visit after they get back. "I will inform Master as soon as I am able to. I am sure she will appreciate the company." Chachamaru knew her master didn't like rude interruptions, so it was a good thing that Satomi had informed her about a potential visit. She did wonder though when she would return to her master. She wasn't told to return immediately, but she knew her master would need her. However, she would remain here as long as Satomi required her assistance, after all she would take care of her and give her a long overdue check up.

[Exits to Arashi Mountain Hotel with Satomi, Sosuke, and Xenon]  

Takyusu

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:23 pm
Tsukuyomi nodded her head to Kenneth "alright then" she said as she followed him. She enjoyed her outfit and hoped nothing would happen to it while they worked as they followed the Konoka imposter.  
Kyoto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff