Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:27 pm
Serith1718
Thysaer jumped back up into the tree he had been in and leaned back against its trunk he looked out over the pond and all around his surroundings. some of the residents still didnt trust in the masters who came to find a slave, to be honest sometimes neither did he but often they offer them a home where they would be safe.

User Image
Aiako jumped slightly hearing someone jump into the tree. Looking over her shoulder, she let out a low growl. Her black ear went flat against here head. She hated being startled. Her black tail was poofed as well.

After a moment Aiako started to calm down, the fur on her tail started smoothing out, as her ears perct up again. Letting out a sigh she leand back on the tree. She wasn't stingy, or anything like that. Just hated to get the crap scared out of her.
{Hope you don't mind. Every one had someone to talk to but me...}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 pm
kris inia
Inia arched a brow and tightened his grip on his scythe, "With what?" He asked as his golden eyes glew softly.

Charlotte found nothing exciting and walked back to where she'd met the man before. She saw him sitting under the same tree, although didn't noticed the lady standing above him. "Didn't see anything interesting. Ah well, I maybe something exciting will happen soon," she breathed, completely ignoring the lady above him. Finally, she noticed the women. "Oh, hello," Charlotte said with a deep growl in her throat. She new this woman was a master because of her fancy clothing and her beauty, and she knew that no masters should ever be trusted.  

Rose_DW

Quotable Conversationalist

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:34 pm
kris inia
Inia arched a brow and tightened his grip on his scythe, "With what?" He asked as his golden eyes glew softly.

She giggled, holding her hand out for him to take, "I'm looking for a...pet. I suppose you could call it. And you..." she hummed sweetly, "caught my eye."

Her eyes fell to the girl, merely glancing at her for a moment before ignoring her, looking back to the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 pm
QueenOfMidnightRoses
kris inia

She giggled, holding her hand out for him to take, "I'm looking for a...pet. I suppose you could call it. And you..." she hummed sweetly, "caught my eye."

Inia stood up and put away and scythe, "Do I really have a choice?" Inia asked as the soft glow of his eyes brightened.  

kris inia
Crew

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Thysaer stepped around the tree from branch to branch until he was standing effortlessly on the branch that could not be more than 3 inches across where he stood. he bowed and smiled warmly "sorry i startled you, was simply trying to get to a better view of the area." he sat down on the branch, it barely bent under his slender majestic figure. he just smiled warmly at her "so why are you up here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 pm
QueenOfMidnightRoses

Charlotte glared at the lady. She was tired of being ignored. Charlotte crossed her arms and looked at the one offering to take the man home. "I know you're rich and all, but you must have learned some manners...such as greet others when they greet you." Charlotte gave her a smirk. "Now, how about we try it, eh? All you have to do is say 'Hello' and I will forgive you." Charlotte glared daggers at the women. She was fed up with people treating her like nothing. Her fists ball up, but she kept her arms crossed, resisting the urge to punch the woman in the face.  

Rose_DW

Quotable Conversationalist

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:45 pm
Xander woke up on the ground and shook herself, "Mental note to self never get hit with tazer again." Xander said shaking she ran to the hot springs and got in cooling herself down she was very cold and still shaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 pm
kris inia

Inia stood up and put away and scythe, "Do I really have a choice?" Inia asked as the soft glow of his eyes brightened.

Rose_DW

Charlotte glared at the lady. She was tired of being ignored. Charlotte crossed her arms and looked at the one offering to take the man home. "I know you're rich and all, but you must have learned some manners...such as greet others when they greet you." Charlotte gave her a smirk. "Now, how about we try it, eh? All you have to do is say 'Hello' and I will forgive you." Charlotte glared daggers at the women. She was fed up with people treating her like nothing. Her fists ball up, but she kept her arms crossed, resisting the urge to punch the woman in the face.

Anastasia smiled widely, reaching over to pat the man's cheek. "No. You don't have a choice. Now be a good boy and come with me, would you?" she stood, waiting for him to go ahead of her. As she stood, she turned to the girl. She looked her over, raising an eyebrow at her. "Is there something you need, miss?" she questioned icily, her blue eyes hard.  

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:57 pm
Ooc: I have to be off. I shall return in an hour or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Xander got out of the warm water and shook making her coat all fluffy and shiny.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Inia growled and walked ahead of the woman, holding onto his scythe in case someone had the bright idea to reach for it and try to take it from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:08 pm
Xander walked into the forest now deciding to wander she walked on until she found two woman masters and then one boy slave she jummped into a tree and sat on the branch listening to thier conversation.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

Kitara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 pm
Serith1718
Thysaer stepped around the tree from branch to branch until he was standing effortlessly on the branch that could not be more than 3 inches across where he stood. he bowed and smiled warmly "sorry i startled you, was simply trying to get to a better view of the area." he sat down on the branch, it barely bent under his slender majestic figure. he just smiled warmly at her "so why are you up here?"

User Image

A smirk slowly formed on Aiako's lips. "To get away from the camotion." she said simply, shrugging her shoulder. Swinging her leg over the branch so she was sitting with both legs over the side, her black tail light curled at the end over the other side of the branch.

Yawning a bit in boredom, her fangs showed slightly behind her lips. Blinking slowly she kicked her legs back and forth, "Why are you up here?" she asked looking down at her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:10 pm
Twisted Concepts
User ImageRandom PM's make me go ... O: !!

Ooc!: Maiko >__________> You can jump in if you want. xD; If not, im going to stay overly bored and im going to go laydown. -Nods.-
Second thought, im still going to sign off. Im really tired, i'll keep watch for replies.

Gifts and comments are eternally loved!User Image

((lol ok))

It was raining when jyry had found a cave to seattle in. Her cheeks flushed with the efever that was infecting her body, the rain had weakened her and having not eaten anything or drinking any water for the whole was taking its toll on her body. " When the rain stops I'll find something to eat " she though laying back against the wall of the cave.

iMaiko

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 pm
Thysaer just smiled warmly "well i came here when i heard the comotion to see if anyone needed help and now im just keeping an eye out to make sure no more fights break out."  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff