Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:20 pm
"Not really, but I find it kinda sexy and kinky" Hadrian admitted as he finished his steak and red wine  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:04 pm
Luna slightly grimaced. "That's you Hadrian, not me." She said. She sighed and got up out of her chair. "I'll be right back." She told him quietly.  

Violet Embers13

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Klyde looked at the dessert with disgust. " Whats this suppose to be?" He said, poking at the... whateveritwas with his spoon. " I'll pass" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am
Laurie picked up her spoon and scooped up a bit of the gel like substance that was suppose to be dessert. She stared at it for a moment before putting it in her mouth and forcing herself to swallow. "It's....um..." She tried to find a word that would not completely insult the cheif. "interesting tasting?"  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 pm
Klyde laughed at the imposters expression. "Dont worry, they can't hear you." He said, still laughing a tiny bit. "Dinner is over, now lets see who it really is behind that mask?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm
Laurie shook her head slowly. "Only if you go first."  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:37 pm
Klyde laughed, " Of course" He said with an eye roll. He pushed his mask back and looked expectantly at the imposter across from him. He waited her to push back her mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 am
Laurie stared at him dumbfounded. She knew that face, she had seen not even four hours before. It would've been smart just to get up and run off, but it would have also been very very stupid. Plus she one was one to keep her word. She looked down and lifted her mask up. "I suppose we already know each other."  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:29 pm
"It seems we do" Klyde said. He looked at her, the messanger. He should have killed her four hours ago, but why didn't he? He swhould have killed her right now. But why wasn't he about to? " This is rather awkward..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:49 pm
Laurie couldn't help but crack a smile and let out a small laugh. "What is it they say? What is done, is done?" She tilted her head slightly. "I am Laurie, and the messanger of Lord Soran Galvin's greatest thefts." Her eyebrows bent a little and her smile crooked upward, as if in a smug expression. "And I am pleased to meet you."  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:58 pm
"Well, I'm Klyde. Assassin #13 of the Assassin's cult." He said, the number 13 was just the number he was given, nothing more. Klyde boredly scraped the under sides of his fingernails. So the imposter is that person. How coincidental. He thought. He just wanted to leave now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:12 am
Laurie furrowed up her brows in slight confusion. "Well then, aren't you going to kill me?" She asked.  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 pm
"Oh. So now I have to be some cold heartless murder machine?" Klyde asked imposingly. Just because he was an assassin didn't mean hr had to enjoy killing people. " I wasn't assigned to kill you, so you're good."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 pm
Laurie's eyes closed slightly. "That isn't what I was thinking but if you don't mind me asking, why did you take this as a job?"  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 pm
" To get back at the world, to get back at all those people who laughed at me." Klyde said, his eyes become steel-like. His body was tense, he wanted to leave now. Dinner was over and there was nothing left to do. Maybe he could slip out while no one was looking.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff