Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 pm
"I'm none to sure what your mad at Doc for Hero, but if it's cause she went off to help Kain, thats more my fault then her's. I called her in for backup for him and Annette." she explained, applying ointment to one of Lucians hands and starting to bandage it up with clean gauze. "And now I know why my nerves went to hell back there. Vance must of been what triggered it, cause I'm pretty damn sure the french vamp ain't got Vincents powers no more."

She moved on to Lucians other hand as he explained things to Gilgamesh and apologized to Narcissa Rozalin and herself." She looked up and smirked, though it was in a playful way rather then in sarcasm. "I trusted that fact before I took control of your arm." she winked and applied the ointment again. She too had to laugh at the idea of Lucian taking a leak on Kains grave. "I need to remember to keep a camera on me when that day comes." She replaced the bandages kissed his hand. "All set."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 pm
Gilgamesh sighed, the grunted, holding his head.
"Not you! Oh god, anyone but... AAaAAAUGH!"
He looked towards the heavens as a long cane slid out of his mouth and clattered to the floor, and a man climbed out, with the head of a fox.The newcomer picked up his cane and looked down at Gilgamesh, giggling softly.
Gilgamesh rubbed his jaw and looked up at him.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce..." he sighed, a look of incredible annoyance on his face, "Xom, Lord of Chaos."
Xom bowed, not saying a word.

"He's probably here because he likes you, Lucien. Which, while not as bad as him hating you, is pretty bad." Gilgamesh sat down beside Roz again. "I would advise agaoinst trying to kick him out, your foot might end up coming out of your mouth."  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm
"ICH kann nicht Besorgung geringer bei Chaos noch die Potenz es hält; Chaos ist ausschließlich ein Theorie und, wiederum es und Anderen erachten sonst, könnt sein beinhaltete hindurch abschließen und Verordnung, die Seele Eigenschäfte jene beherrschen mein Potenz. Null, nichts würdet schießen ab mein Maul, aber vielleicht sein leiblich. Aller in dieses Welt hat ein umgekehrt und ICH war erfüllte mit sein und bis zu ICH abschaffen dieser Hände he'd über null Drohung mir. ICH erachten mein anmutig Melaina ist hinter sein Potenz sowohl, so Ich kann nicht wahrhaftig stehen Ich bin bedrohte, mehr erregte derzeitig etwas gegeben es ist noch andere unerwünscht Gast in dieses Haus!" He'd look at his new bandages and sigh. He'd then tilt his head to look at Melaina. "Why the hell is it I try ta make a nice lil' retreat with you n' the whole ********' group's gotta tag along? N' some freaky lookin' fox ******** gotta show up n' Gil, his balls obviously missin', has just gotta talk em' up. If this is gonna be a preview of the honeymoon, I think we got some problems aside from me havin' to find a different grave to currently piss on."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:04 pm
Gil sighed. "Just treat him as if he doesn't exist." he said, as Xom laughed. "Xom being here is actually quite a blessing, really. He happens to have divinity over love as well, since it's so... how to put it... amusing to him."  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm
"I agree, I am getting somewhat tired of unwanted guests." she mumbled so only Lucian, and probably Narcissa could hear her. She didn't bother looking to the Fox faced Xom as he now stood in the room with the rest of them. "Doc, mind if I have a word with you for a second." she asked, standing from the bed and looking to Rozalin. She looked at Gilgamesh and smirked. "Please try to refrain from puking up anymore people on my floor, or I'll leave it to you to get rid of them." There was more then a hint of a threatening tone to her request a she pointed Rozalin toward the kitchen.

Once there she fished in her pocket before pulling out a set of keys. "These..." she said, handing them to Rozalin. "Are the keys to my sisters house. It's a small villa down by the marina, right on the water, and only a short walk from here." She explained smiling. She had swiped the keys from Hemera back at the Site. "You and Gil can stay there till everything is worked out taken care of wrapped up with a nice pretty bow." She winked. "That way, you two have your privacy when you need it, and me and Lucian have ours. Plus, I think he needs to just sleep or something and be left alone." she said, sounding concerned. "Once he's better, I"ll send ya a message about when we can start talking about the wedding and stuff. How's all that sound to you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm
"Xom can suck the s**t outt'a my colon!" He'd offer a smile and grab his coat, tossing it over himself like another blanket. He'd look at his hands and sigh. He really wanted to get rid of the damn things, but so long as people like Xom kept on getting barfed up here and there he'd need them. He'd stare at his coat for a moment...and realize he was a bit quick to settle on that thought and smirk while grabbing his hat and resting it over his eyes. "Love is chaotic, but that's what makes it good. The spontaneous gestures n' feelings keep it alive...don't need some furry-faced ******** ********' with mine. Interested in me? Dandy; I'll give ya the biography material when I ain't a gimped-up cripple. Screw with Gil n' the meantime...he's the freakin' Hero a' Heroes n' crap. Immortal or not he can put me n' my place, 'least he's said so, so interview him while I friggin' rest. Sound good? Good." With that he'd pull the hat down over his face.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm
Gil sighed as Xom sat down as well, looking over at Shade. Then he leaned beside Gilgamesh, and whispered.
"Ask first. He might like that, but... ask him first, okay?"
Xom shrugged, spinning the cane on a finger, leaving a trail of white sparks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am
Neko_Shinobi
"I agree, I am getting somewhat tired of unwanted guests." she mumbled so only Lucian, and probably Narcissa could hear her. She didn't bother looking to the Fox faced Xom as he now stood in the room with the rest of them. "Doc, mind if I have a word with you for a second." she asked, standing from the bed and looking to Rozalin. She looked at Gilgamesh and smirked. "Please try to refrain from puking up anymore people on my floor, or I'll leave it to you to get rid of them." There was more then a hint of a threatening tone to her request a she pointed Rozalin toward the kitchen.

Once there she fished in her pocket before pulling out a set of keys. "These..." she said, handing them to Rozalin. "Are the keys to my sisters house. It's a small villa down by the marina, right on the water, and only a short walk from here." She explained smiling. She had swiped the keys from Hemera back at the Site. "You and Gil can stay there till everything is worked out taken care of wrapped up with a nice pretty bow." She winked. "That way, you two have your privacy when you need it, and me and Lucian have ours. Plus, I think he needs to just sleep or something and be left alone." she said, sounding concerned. "Once he's better, I"ll send ya a message about when we can start talking about the wedding and stuff. How's all that sound to you?"

Rozalin would watch as someone puked out of Gil's mouth, she'd sigh and thank the Gods that Shade wanted to talk to her, excusing herself she'd follow her friend into the kitchen, folding her arms across her chest and leaning on what looked like a stove, she'd take take keys and smiled. "Yeah that does sound good, I wouldn't mind rest myself..I may be a vampire but I need my rest too, didn't get much having to take care of Gilgamesh, and then summoned by you." She'd smile playfully, and then nodded. "That all sounds great to me"

Narcissa after finishing her meat, would pad her way back over to Lucian and softly started to lick his left hand, which oddly enough would soon start to heal, the cuts would start to heal itself, and anything else wrong well it would be right. She'd then rest her head on his leg and let out a sigh, she too was annoyed with all the guests.

Fate Shzual

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm
"I sort of feel like I'm kicking you out, which I am, but I"m glad you understand why." she smiled, looking tired herself. "Hemera's house should be fully furnished, and I'm more than certain her wait staff is still working there. if they ask you questions just point them up this hill and tell them I said it's okay. Use my actual name if you have to, no one in this city knows me by Shade." She briefly wondered if she should stop going by that name all together. "Anyway, I need to go convince Mr.Chaos to leave my house in peace. I'll come see you guys once everyone's gotten some rest."

She paused a moment then hugged Rozalin. "Thanks for staying my friend from teh beginning Doc, I don't have a whole lot of friends ya know." She let go and smiled before going into the other room. As she walked in, her eyes took on there dark purple color and her necklace melted into her arm, leaving it as one large claw like appendage as her wings formed on her back. "You two have excatly 15 seconds to get the hell out of my house." She said, her tone much darker then it usually was. The room darkened and several shadows leached themselves up from teh floor to grab and push both Gil and Xom from the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 pm
Gil left, but Xom looked on from the door, breifly, before laughing and tapping his cane on the floor twice. Briefly, the yellow glow of his eyes were visible, then he faded from sight entirely.

Gil shuddered. "I'll tell you more about him when we get to the new home."  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 pm
"Oh sure, they listen to you no questions asked. Load a' crap that is...whatever. Ain't gonna look a gift horse n' the friggin' mouth." His hat and coat were back on, though it was out of subconscious habit. If he was upright, they needed to be on. He'd begin going through the food, though he couldn't pay much attention to things. With each grab there would be an "OW!" following. Eventually he'd rub the stubble that had formed along his face and snap his fingers. "OWWWWW!" That hurt, but he remembered the idea. "You got a fork I can use ta stab s**t with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:21 am
Roze smiled and hugged her back, she felt all warm inside which was odd, given she was a vampire. Still, she would always be there for Shade whenever she or heaven forbid Lucian would ever need her. "Well don't hesitate to reach me, seeing as your now death and all." She'd chuckle and grab Gil and off they went.  

Fate Shzual

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Shade would let the images fade as everyone left. It was something of an idiotic move as now she was left with her favorite parlor trick up her sleeve in teh event of an emergency. Hopefully that wouldn't happen, surely their luck wasn't that bad. She grabbed a fork and her sandwich from the kitchen and went back to teh bed. "Here, sorry I was a bit distracted." She took a seat on teh floor cross legged, quite comfortable and bit into her sandwich. She chewed and swallowed before commenting on everyone leaving once she said something. "Gil already has a pissed off Doc on his case, he doesn't need me mad at him too. I took a wild guess an figured teh chaos guy would follow them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 pm
"I'm far too used to s**t like that happenin' anymore. People just poofin' up outta nowhere...ain't even weird that the balless wonder puked em' up. Lott'a s**t tied ta his a** anymore." He'd take the fork and smile, then watch as she took her sandwich. He'd look from her to the sandwich to the bag, then shrug. He'd stab at the bread for a while, accomplishing nothing since he couldn't open it. Jars of this and that would let off screeches from the fork. He'd sigh and try to grab something, the pain telling him that was a stupid idea. He'd eventually come to his senses and realize there was a sandwich sitting there waiting for him. In the confusion of blinding ignorance he'd managed to forget Melaina's kind gesture. He'd retrieve the already made sandwich and sigh, feeling a bit foolish. He felt even worse that he couldn't pick it up. So on the fork it went! He'd then take a bite of the upside-down sandwich and sigh. He needed food.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Greece

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas