Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:51 pm
My name ~ Cecilia or Scarecrow

Age~ 14

nyeeh! I love things, lots of things! hua!

heh, ok, time for an update.
Scarecrow on lolita:::
I do not own any brand dresses I make my own when I have time.
I do not own any bibles or and VK mags.
I do not own any J rock CD's
I do have a sewing machine and a creative mind, and really bad make up untencils.
I am far to poor to go out and buy a dress off of A.P [ although there is one i want and the measurements are 'yay~!']
I wish I owned a pair of Mary-janes rather then make-doing with my wedges.
All I can really say is that I have a couple of dresses, a gallery almost dedicated on Lolita fashion and adore the style.
Hua.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:52 pm
I'm really bad at intros buttt, My name is Britney but since I hate it you can call me just about anything from Produce Stand to Sally. I was born in the Carribean and grew up in Dominica. I love Japan, Italy, Thailand, Ireland and Egypt. I want to write when I grow up and I love to study people and subcultures. Mainly Gothic. Oh and I'm 15 in the 10th grade and I go to school for a singing magnet. That's about it Ha.

Morbid Outlook

rareitemhunter1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:17 pm
Name: rareitemhunter1 or Mireille.
Occupation: Currently none, but I could use a part-time job to help pay for expenses.
Likes: Lolita. Anime and manga. Reading and writing and dreaming. Alice in Wonderland!
Dislikes: People who tell me I'm chidish and say it like it's a bad thing. (Just because I have a sense of imagination doesn't mean I'm not smarter than them.) Also those annoying people who no matter how politely or how many times you ask them to stop doing something you hate, they never do.
Other: I like to write stories mostly of the fictional/fantasy genre. I'm really weird. And I almost always type in magenta.
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:17 pm
I'm going to be honest, I'm not actually new, I've been lurking. ^^; I recently ( a month or so ago ) got really into the lolita style. My favorite brand is BTSSB~ I was recently in New York City and I went to Books Kinokuniya and purchased a BABY bow - its the "Alice is in her dream world" print (in black, of course.) And The Gothic & Lolita Bible vol 21 and the Gothic Lolita Bible hair & make up. I'm terribly fond of lolita and it shows. I don't have any outfits yet but all I talk about is lolita to my friends. XD; They're so sick of me - they think I'm crazy. But, I digress... I'm in love with lolita - everything about lolita. I recently watched Kamikaze Girls and it was amazing, it made my love for BTSSB more intense. heart I really hope BABY does open a store in the US this year...in NY. heart Takemoto Novala fasinates me..

Oh gosh.. I went off. This is supposed to be an intro. XD;

Well, hi! I'm Jackie aka here on Gaia as Jookie. I'm 16 years old. My birthday is on March 1st. heart I hate sour foods and meat. xP Manga, anime, jpop, jrock are all some of my loves. I was promised a 14 day+ trip to Japan after graduation from high school whee whee whee whee BABY, HERE I COME! xD; I figure I'd wear more gothic lolita or punk lolita. NANA, ParaKiss, Death Note are the few manga/anime that I adore. Ummmm~ I love Super Dollfie and Hello Kitty. Ummmm~ Tokidoki.
I've been on Gaia since 03 this is my.....6th? account, I think. XDDD;;;

I don't know what else to say. ^^;

I really would like to meet new people and such! heart

PM me if you'd like to talk.
3nodding heart  

coffee`

cinderxXxsnowfall

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Konichiwa. My name is Alaizabel Lockheart and i don't go by any nicknames. I'm sixteen and i've been exploring and loving lolita for three years. I'm a junior in high school and i live in a fairytale all my own, basically floating right through all the reality that lays around me. I love music, books, manga, art, and i love to draw and write. (everything from poetry to short stories) My dream job is to be a manga-ka and novelist and i'd love to make at least one movie, video game, anime, manga, and have my own clothing line one day. It's very nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:35 pm
HI!
Name: Elena! But I wish my name was Holly... it's a much cuter name!
Occupation: Fulltime student and part time bagger at a grocery store...

I'm not quite a lolita but I am a pretty big fan of it and am trying to actually get into wearing/makeing darling clothes that are oh so loli <3 I'm actually trying to get onto a lolita panel for SakuraCon (a big con in my state) as a model (wish me luck!)

I enjoy roleplaying; searching for cute pics of lolis, diff bands and the like; I'm a fan of yaoi; I love to sketch out outfits that I one day hope to make; sewing is a fav. past-time; and I'm currently in a mental love-affair with Bou from AnCafe (Antic Cafe)! n.n  

Goth_chi

AnyaJohnston

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:41 am
Hello, everyone~!
I'm a Japanese-American girl who is in love with the style called lolita, and I'm very happy to see that Gaia has a guild like this. I didn't expect there to be so very many people! ^^
I design and sew my own clothing most of the time, and I usually dress in the Lolita style. I first learned about this style when I heard Malice Mizer's music, and saw Mana.
Thank you very much, and I hope to meet you all. Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about anything.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:29 pm
Hi there! I am Laura Jane and i am a Guro-Gothic lolita in the very early stages.
I am twenty, almost twenty one years old and i am a drama student/cinema usher in England.

I love the idea of looking so innocent and cute and at the same time looking so wonderfully bizarre and so exquisitely beautiful.

I like the theme of Guro-Lolita because it is very very sweet yet so grotesque.

The idea of being broken and needing fixing, is so appealing as you look quite like a doll, but mixed with Gothic or even Kuro Lolita is adding the edge of menace.

I would appreciate your teaching.  

LittleRussianSpider

CatNapCaps

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:58 am
name: iluvnekokunsmile
Occupation: cashier, cosplayer, and I have my own little hat and plushie bussiness
interests: anime, cosplay, manga, gothic lolita clothing, hide, X Japan, Malice Mizer Moi dix Mois.
Short story stuff: I've cosplayed since AX04 and this will be my 4th year attending AX. Last year I saw Mana at his panel ^_^ I got to sit in the 2nd row towards the center, so awesome. I fell in love with gothic lolita fashion about 3 years ago, I make my own dresses and such. Umm....I also draw, I'm collaborating with a friend right now to make a comic in time for AX this year. Oh! and I don't like aliens and UFOs 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:49 pm
Name: Suzanne(called suzi) or you can call me opheilia, I love that name
Interests: Manga, Anime, Drawing, Lolita (as most of you pretty much guessed)
A little about me: I love tea, I have an entire cupboard full.
I enjoy hiking around where I live. We have hills by our house and I just up and leave sometimes to explore. If youve seen a girl in a large hooded maroon cloak or red pashmina walking around your neighborhood then youve most likely seen me. The thought of Aliens being out there scares me. Im moderate in my politcal belifes. Liberal in my morals. Sara Jessica Parker also scares me *shivers*.

For my future: I either want to write manga or open a small specialty shop that sells lolita clothes and other costumes.... first I need to learn how to sew ^-^''  

fiaria

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Princess Angelishia

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Well, the best way to describe me is in posting my rp character's profile. So I shall do that, and then follow the guidelines you've set. ^^.

.Angelishia Lorion.

Hair Color: White + Silver Hues.
Eye Color: Dreaming Grey.
Personality: Angelishia is overall very loving. To the point where she is called treehugger by everyone... including slayers who usually lose the heart to slay her. She's now married to one, actually. Aronis Lorion.
Favorite Color: White + Rose
Favorite Instrument: Ocarina
Past: Angelishia, was born in Dragon's Port. Her family was poor. Her brother left to make his living and was turned into a vampire. Under the influence of bloodlust, for he had refused to drink blood for as long as possible, he massacred the whole town, save Angelishia and their sister Lillianna. He turned them and tied them to stakes, making them watch the whole thing... including the murder of their parents.
Weopan: Peacelover, but uses crude daggars when neccessary.
Speaks In: Pale Dull Pink.

And now, to follow the form. ^^.
Name: Angelishia Lorion
Things that Interest Me: Different Cultures, Religions, Rping, Writing, Reading, Acting, And a whole bunch of other stuff. ^^.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:36 pm
Name: Nothingelsetoput

Job: *sigh* Shoney's Until I finish high school (In May!!!)

Anything else?: I'm a sweet lolita at heart, and I love classical music.  

Nothingelsetoput

Papillon_suki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:41 pm
I joined a few months ago actually, but I forgot to post anything here.

Nickname: Mel
How I found out about Lolita Fashion - I kept seeing the Lolita fashion in manga and in Shojo Beat, and I just thought it was so cute; so I looked it up in wikipedia, and spent all morning looking through the linked sites.
I'm 15, and in 10th grade.
I just got my first Baby! The Stars Shine Bright dress a few days ago, when I went to New York(Kinokuniya). It's a cream/off-white colored dress with three bows and I love<33.
My favorite manga are: ParaKiss, Gorgeous Carat, Hana-kimi, and Godchild. I like the Movie Kamikaze Girls. I like to sew, but I can't make much without my grandmother's help.
I haven't been to a loli meet-up before, but I'd like to.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:03 pm
Name: Carolina, Miss Carolina, Dolly. x33
Favorite Color: All of them! <3
Dislikes: Posers,liars,ignorant people...and people that bring others down. D:
Pets: Dinah, my beautiful puppy.
Other:
I have a little teddy bear given to me by a dear friend. I've named her Alice. :3
I'd also like to meet a fellow Lolita IRL someday. 3nodding

Czarina Marie

Bali-Lalila

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Name: Colleen. Call me Colleenie-Beanie, Amaya, Cassy, Ham-Ham, or any one of my assorted nicknames. biggrin
Birthstone: Pearl or Moon Stone
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
That other Zodiac: Cancer
Favorites: Naruto, Evanescence, Panic! At the Disco, All Anime, All forms of art, All Manga, Music, And other random stuff.

I am 99.9% Lolita, 0.1% other. I have many obsessions, and can be very random at times. I am quiet and polite around strangers, but once you get to know me I can be insane at times. Check meh profile for more info!

heart

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces