Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 pm
"It's alright, and I know you're right. He could've done all these things but he chose to take care of himself first." She shrugged. "But what can you do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 pm
He clenched his fists. "Nothing and thats what bothers me. If i even try to take any kind of revenge on him I'll be killed. And like I said before, Im to stuborn to die."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 pm
Celia walked over to him. "You're not stuck serving people who think you're worth less than the dirt on the bottom of their shoes, they think you're Aaron, they respect you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 pm
He looked up at her. "Im respected because of a lie. That isnt true respect, at least it isnt to me. And you arent stuck doing this. Your chosing to do this. You chose to do this because you care about the queen. You know whats best, but wont speak up because of the respect issue." He looked at the child again. "And not every Arron thinks the same as the king. They just dont say anything. Theyre afraid of him."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 pm
She shook her head in disagreement. "You might be right that I care about the queen, but it's not because of her status, it's because she has earned it. I do not choose to speak up, for it I did, I would certainally be silenced, permentally."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 pm
He looked back at her. "I know and thats part of my problem. But if i were to find those who dont agree with him and unite them.......we might have a chance."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 am
(I believe the person playing the king has left, or that's what I heard, am I correct?)

She stared at him for a moment. "You want to create a rebellion against the king?" She asked, though it was obvious that this is what he had meant.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:09 am
((idk i joined in last week so....ya idk))

He looked at her again. "Yes. I do. Its the only way things will go back to the way they were, so long ago. I want equality back." He looked at the young prince. "Have you heard the story of how the took the village? THey killed everyone of the Briars, they didnt just kill them men. They killed the women, and the children too. They were beasts before they came here. And at heart many of them,including the king, still are." He looked back up at her. "So yeah. I want to form a rebellion against him,them."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am
Celia looked at the baby as well. "I know, the blood turned the Lake Marava red, and the only reason we are here is because the spirits saved some of the natives from their harsh death, but they have not helped us since, thousands of years ago. And we have not done anything to help ourselves." She looked back at him. "How are we going to go about this? Go to our fellow Mavarans first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:16 pm
As Kiki was walking around the lake, she saw a girl practicing. She walked over to the girl. " Hello. " Kiki said to the girl.  

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 pm
Lilliana stood by the lake, she moved her arms and the wind blew by hard. She smiled wickedly, vines grew from the ground at a rapid pace and wrapped around her ankles. Her face softened at the sound of a girl's voice, and even though she could not see, she turned her head in the girl's direction. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 pm
He nodded. "They think im Arron right? So I can talk to some of them. Try to bring those who appose him together. You can go to around and try to unite the slaves, since they think your a Briar. And when we unite the two pure breeds, then we'll unite the Maravans." He looked at the child. ".....the Queen and the prince wont be harmed. She realizes what the king has become, but wont speak up. Shes afraid of him to, I can tell." He stood and offered his hand to her. "Will you join me?"  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm
"Hi. I'm Kiki" Kiki said. " You are?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 pm
She nodded. "There's only one problem with that plan. Most of the Aarons agree with the King. They are treated well and live high class lives, if they don't agree with you they'll turn you in for betrayal and fear of ruining their perfect lives, and if they do, they might possibly turn you in out of fear that you might be trying to trick them into admitting their misloyalty."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:36 pm
He nodded. "I never planned on uniting all of the Arrons. Some of them dont agree with him."He gestured towards the King's bedchamber. "The adviser for example. We know he doesnt agree wtih the king. And with his help we could persuade many more of the Arrons." He sighed. "But to be safe maybe we should start with Maravans. I mean they will be the only ones likely to agree completely with us." He offered her his hand again. "Ill ask again. Will you follow me?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff