Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:11 pm
dives down and takes Katsumi from Alucard and holds her close, staring down at her* Katsumi?!....come on..tell me ur ok, wake up..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm
"What...what.." Katsumi starts to come too. When she realizes shes being carried she looks up and see's Takuto. "what happened?...Why are you carrying me theres a battle going on" struggles against his grasp.  

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 pm
*stands up and sets Katsumi up on ur feet* hey, calm down..*smiles softly and looks at her* im not going to hurt u.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Katsumi backs away a bit from Takuto. Then she has a strange feeling. She looks around "What is everyone staring at?" she commands  

Vice Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Alucard watches as the scene between Takuto and Katsumi unfolds. "Wait your telling me you dont remember anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm
"What are you talking about? I was about to fight off Ed and then im in his..." points at Takuto "arms... and everyones staring at me"  

Vice Captain

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 pm
smiles again* yes...alot happened..but its fine  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 pm
Alucard looked at Katsumi, wide eyes. "Umm Katsumi take a look at your wings."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 pm
"What are you talking ab...." notices out of the corner of her eye a dark shadow. She quickly looks to see black wings coming out of her back "im...dark but..." looks to the other side..." white?..." Looks at everyone...wide eyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 pm
"Yeah. You went up into this big caccon type thing and you came out like this." Alucard moved his eyes away so she didnt feel to uncomfortable.  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Celeste looked down. Katsumi....
"You have feelings for those on the dark side don't you? Half your heart wants to go there doesn't it? It shows.... This is an odd situation....." Celeste concluded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 pm
"but...but im one of the purest of all angels...how can i be even remotely dark...." falls to her knees "i was going to become and archangel...."

((idk if i can do that but guess what....i just did 3nodding ))  

Vice Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 pm
Alucard looks at Katsumi. He can sense the conflict inside her just like he used to have. "Katsumi if anyone knows about forgiveness, its me. After all i had done, they allowed me back into Heaven. Im sure they'll let you in to." Alucard offers his hand to Katsumi. "Come one you can still be Archangel."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm
"Because someone close to you is dark. And that person you treasure alot more than anything you know. Your purity is like a white cloth. All it takes is for a little speck of dirt to make it dirty. Because of it's purity, the speck is more noticeable. I think your feelings between you and Takuto are making themselves clear. Your heart is revealing alot, even in a small way these emotions have a big effect on you. Your heart is torn Katsumi.... Yet God forgives, do not let pride get in the way. As for forgiveness, and his love will purify you. Just like it did to Alucard. You may still become an Archangel." Celeste hugged Katsumi.

(Have no idea what is going on, trying to rationalize it. >.<)  

Dria of the Lake

Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces