Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
Lucius

Looked turned to look at the one who was brave enough to speck to him. ”Well it was a test my dear, I look far more freighting than I am. But I do not wish a slave that would be terrified of me. I do not kill my slaves, if I wish to kill someone it would not be someone I bought. SO tell me miss, what is your name? I am Lucius.” He said with a smile wondering how the girl would react.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image
Sanyo wasted no time growing wings and flying off. It was true this would alloy her to stretch and let of some steam. Yet Sanyo really wanted company. She however allowed her self to enjoy the time she had in hear. She had started doing tricks and flying around rather fast.  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..
For boys and girls to play..'

Sasha opened her eyes once more and smirked slightly. He had indeed spoken to her, it could definately turn out interesting for her, or him. "Good day to you Sir Lucius. I am Sasha. Sasha Elliot Knite." Sasha returned a smile to him. Although he was scary, she had believed his word, she did not fear him all that much. She feared only the fact that he was of a greater power than one of herself. Although she herself had killed someone, even if it was by accident, she could not judge him by appearance. She herself looked fairly innocent, yet her family perished because of her awful power. She stared directly at him, not taking her eyes off of him nor looking over him, she simply stared into his eyes. He would let her know right away if it was wrong of her to do so.
'And simply change the rules..
When it don't turn out your way..'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image
Lucius

Lucius examined her as she spoke to and looked at him, he could some fear in he but not terror. Given time he was sure she could overcome the fear. ”It is a pleasure to meet you Miss. Sasha Elliot Knite. He said and gave her a bow, though she was a slave he did not care he showed respect to all unless they showed they did not deserve it. ”I am looking for someone that can be a companion, that can help alive my boredom. I find slaves are best for this task. Would tell me what arts have given you that Music Note?” He asked wanting to know what it was she could to meet his needs.

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

The last thing Sasha had expected from the master was a bow, any bit of respect for that matter. Her eyes widened a bit, a look of shock showed on her face. Wow.. She thought. Because she had been sitting on the floor, she bowed her head to him, a returned respect symbol. "Well.. I do not know how much of a companion I could be for you. I can say that I will do as told of me unless I find it irrational.. Then I may argue or fight back.. So I can't say I will be perfect. But I will be as much of a compainion as I can.. As for the charm. I suppose I got the musical note because I can sing as well as play the piano and the harp. I can dance too, but only with another person... Slow dancing." Sasha looked at him, her eyes grew softer and she smile was just a bit brighter. She had learned those skills at a young age and practiced them for quite some time before she learned to perfect them. When the accident happened, her piano and her harp had both burned down with the rest of the items and people in the house, all except herself, who was immune to fire. She took a deep breath and looked down, these memories did hurt her, but she would get over it. She looked up at him and thought for a moment longer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Lucius

Lucius smiled at her again. ”Nothing on this world is perfect, and those that think they are the furthers form it. I do not ask for some one that will do everything they are told n matter what it is, I like intelligent conversation and that cannot be gained from someone such as that. And while I do not believe we can dance until after you are bought, I would like to hear you sing. If you do not mind too trebly.” He said as he looked at her, amused by her look of surprise when he gave her a bow.

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

Sasha nodded in an agreement and thought about a song she could sing for him. She closed her eyes and began to hum an small tune. Soon she nodded and took in a small breath, though her chest did not move, only her stomach. At that moment, her soft soprano voice floated peacefully out of her mouth.

"I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing..
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While your far away dreaming.."

Her voice was soft and soothing, perfect for lullabies. After a few more moments, her short song, well the start of one, was nearly over, her eyes had opened to view his expression of her song.

"I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever..
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
I don't wanna close my eyes,
I dont wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby,
and I don't wanna miss a thing."

At last, her song had ended. She tilted her head ans shrugged. It was the first song she could come up with, it definately reminded her of her family, among other things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image
Lucius

Lucius stood there and listened to her sing, she have a very soft and genital voice and it was as comforting as mothers loving embrace to a child. He clapped his hands together a few times. ”You have a very lovely voice and there is no doubt that you deserve that Note you have. You meet my standards well enough; would you like to come with me as my salve? I don’t bite….well if you’re lucky I might.” He said his small showing a small bit of his fangs. His bit caused no pain only pure pleasure to those he bit, it was something he would only do to those special to him.

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

Sasha smiled at his approval. She was glad he enjoyed her voice. She was also glad that once again, she didn't have to spend too long in the cage. She was one of the lucky ones. "Thank you sir, I am glad to know I have your approval." She said softly with a smile. After that, he asked her to come with him and he mentioned his bite. She let out a small giggle, she got the hint right away. "I would love to Master Lucius." Sasha smiled once more and stood up slightly, bowing to him and taking a step back so that the chains did not strain her wrists and ankles. She nodded in thanks and leaned back against the cage wall.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm
(Sorry I have been go for so long. I lost internet connection)
User Image
Evangeline growled at the sisters and backed up. "If you think that your going to get that bloody thing around my neck you got another thing coming." Evangeline warned growling. She wrapped her tail around herself as her blue eyes flashed a bit of red.  

MimiTaisho

Dangerous Werewolf

14,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image
Lucius

Lucius nodded his head and spoke up. ”I would like to buy this one, please remove her chains and let her out of this cage.” He said then looked at her. ”Now tell me do you think there is anyone else her though would be a good one to buy?” He asked her, wondering if she had any suggestions to other slave that would be a good match.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:32 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal looked up from his paper work with a smile. "Certainly sir," he said. Setting down his pen, he moved over to them. "That will be 2,000 in cash. Is there anything else you would like to buy?"

EDIT: ((Sorry Mimi, The girls left the shop already and purchased you))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..

Sasha looked around while she waited for her chains to be removed. She really hadn't known anyone here, she never had the chance to talk to any of them and the ones she had over heard were not the nicest of the bunch. "To be honest.. I really don't know.. I haven't had much of a chance to speak with any of them.. Maybe stick around a bit to see if you can have an actual talk with another one, like you had with me.. Or seemed like you had with me." She corrected quickly. She glanced around the room and sniffed the air around her. She wanted to help, but who else would be what he wanted in a slave?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm
She wondered why she had never heard this one's voice. It was calming and for once she eased as she flicked her tail calmly as she listened. It was refreshing to hear a voice that wasn't too controlling that didn't try and overwhelm her with peace.

She looked out past the bars of her cage as her fingers danced across the charms on her neck. She had grown up with a mother with a voice like her's. She silently hummed to herself and for the first time since she had arrived at the shop when her parents died, she was at peace as her tail flicked in rythym to the tune as she sat back in the chains that had consumed her as she sat back in a daydream.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image
Lucius

Lucius reached in to his pocket and pulled out his money counting out the amount told and handing it to Cal. ”There you are, and I am not certain yet, do you have any suggestions? I am willing to buy two more if they meet my needs as this one does.” He says and looks over at Sasha with a smile. ”I spoke to anyone who was willing to be bought by me, and since you answered than I was talking to you.” He said to her letting her know there was no need to correct herself.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff