Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am
"Hang on. We need more Rifes and ammuntions." Command I am Poping flares for a Supply drop Have the Helicopter drop them now." Murph lights a red and a green Flare. The helicopter drops the Supplies onto the roof of the manor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am
Vincent popped zombie heads with his Desert Eagle when few got too close, reloading when he had to. "Grab the rifles, we can take these guys down faster with those rather then these." Vincent fired the last shot in another clip and reloaded as fast as he could, then fired more shots at the stragglers.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 am
Nikolai watched from the gunner's seat of the chopper as the Zombies began falling within the snow walls that the plows had kicked up around them, there were lots of them, and most of them could still bite, but only a few hundred remained standing, The soldiers sitting on the walls had enough ammo to last a bit longer and the Humvees would last a few more minutes of continuous fire on the infected horde, his own chopper mini-gun had about a thousand rounds of explosive ammo he could switch to when his last three hundred rounds of normal ammo ran out, hopefully they would have enough to finish off all of the infected.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm
Trip looked around and got confused, "wheres my new Russian comrade Nikolai? Hes missin a good meal and smoke." he sais as he examined the medical bud.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 pm
Binaca didn't bother moving when everyone left to go fight zombies. She figured they had it covered.. plus if she left her food would get all cold.. and she might mess up her dress. She continued eating until she was all full then yawned, stretching her arms above her head. "Way to ruin a good dinner party.. stupid zombies.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 pm
Patrick kept on eating, unfazed at the events, "Eh, i don't consider it ruined, only his soldiers left to fight the Zombies, everyone else is still here." He took a drink of the Pre-war vodka Nikolai had poured out, "And they sure as hell didn't ruin the food and drink."  

N for Notorious
Crew

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:38 pm
"No doubt about that. The food was amazing." Kearo said as he wiped his mouth with the napkin. He laid back and looked up at the ceiling. "Living in Russia for the rest of our lives. I never would have thought."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Vincent smiled as he fired another shot into a zombie. "Looks like we're doing good for now." Vincent smiled at Murph but then noticed a shadow behind him. Vincent pushed Murph out of the way just as a zombie was about to bite into his neck and grabbed the zombie by the throat and slung him to the ground. Then Vincent extended his hidden blade and jumped onto the zombie and shoved the blade deep into the zombie's skull. Then he looked at Murph. "Sorry, captain, I must have missed that one somehow." Vincent scratched his head looking embarressed.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 pm
Murph Just sits there on the roof and looks at the Zombie for a moment then looks at Vincent. "Wasn't really expecting that. Where did you get that hidden blade? I've only seen one other one like that" Murph gets up to his feet and walks over to the Supply drop and pulls out a Barret .50 Bmg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 pm
Vincent held up his right hand and the blade retracted back into his sleeve. "I got it specially made when I was...well, I used to be apart of a special U.S. agency. I was taught assassination techniques, basic combat, hand to hand AND a variety of weapons, including my hidden blade." Vincent grabbed his Desert Eagle, which he dropped while pushing Murph out of the way. "Usually I could be sacked by the U.S. government for telling you this, but... " Vincent smiled." Can't exactly say there IS one anymore." Vincent then grabbed a sniper rifle out of the crate and began popping heads again.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 pm
Well thats where your wrong" Muph pulls up the sleeve on his uniform revealing a Blade just like Vincent's. "I was trained just like you. How do you think i climbed the building without a ladder? Why do you think i said Ive only seen one other like that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 am
Vincent looked at the blade in awe and then smiled. "Well, good to see I'm not the only one who survived in my department then, Captain. How'd you meet up with those other survivors then?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am
"I was trained by the assassains then I joined the Marines as a Sgt. Then I was transferred back to Scotland where I was Born. When I was transferred I became a Captain in the SAS. I was then put in chrage of Echo12-12 then The out break started. I was Put in command of TF191 and sent to New york where I met the people. Echo12-12 Staed the same for almost 5 years with the addition of Ghost last week." Murph pulls down the Sleeve of his uniform and stands up. No one can Know. Not my Squad not anyone. Just you and Me. That was a Risky move Telling me about the Blade. You could have lied and said you made it. Just be careful from now on. Maybe later I'll Get out my Assassain Uniform and I'll show you it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 am
"Heheh, thats ok. I believe you. Truthfully, I don't think anyone would care about being a special agent, though. The group disbanded after the government fell." Vincent looked off into the distance at the zombies and frowned sadly. "Two members of the agency, who were great friends of mine and were traveling with me for a time, died only 2 days ago..."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 am
"How Many upgrades have you gotten for the Blade? Ive gotten the Double Blade so I can kill 2 at once. Maybe we had better get into the Battle." Muph Jumps down from the Top of the manor and lands in a Pile of hay. He climbs out and walks over to the Humvee he arivved in and Puts on his assassain's Outfit. Murph runs towards the Zombie hoard with a Sword drawn and Starts chopping Zombies into peices while the others are shooting  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff