18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:38 am
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

A familiar figure walked into the class and actually took a seat. Lucas knew that he had seen her at one point, but couldn't exactly remember where. With a shrug, he turned his attention back to the situation at hand."I agree with La Fey here, she has nothing to do with this. Rykeir is only in this because he probably forgot all about the gun he had taken from me. If someone is to be blamed, it should be me for not keeping an eye on my own weapon." Offering himself as the sacrifial lamb was unlike him, but damn, he still felt guilty about all the trouble he's gotten Rykeir in. Why on earth did that kid decide to take a stroll alone at night?"So what will it be? Detention? Suspension? Expulsion?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 pm
~I look over at the other girl and blink...and then lightly laugh rubbing my head....I knew that class was over....the reason why I came to homeroom was to take a moment to think mostly....I just didn't expect this many people to be here....I thought...now thinking I should of said that out loud....I quietly set the handkerchief down at the boys desk and then went back to desk I was at....~

"Um....yea, I know that."

~I said to the girl and then grab my sketchbook.....thinking maybe I should just draw to pass the time till my next class starts... Mostly cause this was looking a bit too much of an issue for me to be involved with...though I might of cause it at the same time without knowing it... Thinking about it now...I realize it was the same guy who I distracted before....ung...I knew reading auras was a bad thing! I thought now slouching in my seat...I start to randomly draw something to keep my mind off it though...

(OOC: Um...yea....lol of course certain people are on and others are not on...-.- )  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm
eeve apsburg
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What, too young, you say ?

So that's why he always looks like he's...petting himself, it's the snake . . . Neeve had just solved her own little odd mystery, not that it mattered at the moment. She heard the familiar sound of the classroom door opening and looked over a shoulder to see a girl with a ponytail enter. Frowning at the girl's bad timing, she decided to finish up with this first. She looked back to Mir, finally getting the whole truth. Taking a moment to contemplate the situation, she opened her small bag and slid Lucas's gun into its bottomless depths. She would return it to him later. Perhaps then she could also ask the boy....

Coming to a conclusion, she mentally agreed with Lucas. He did seem to be the cause of this little episode. "Very well. Thank you for owning up to your actions." Finally. After all the lies they had tried to feed her. Neeve shook her head slightly, breathing a tiny, inaudible sigh. She wanted to laugh at Lucas's expression, he genuinely thought he was going to get it, didn't he? She decided to leave it that way, better to keep this kid honest, there was enough crime around Fuyu as it was. Anyway, back to work. Getting up from her desk, she turned away from the troublemaking trio. "Well, I'm afraid you're right, Mr. Amsel, you will need to be punished for your carelessness. But no, nothing like that. The punishment you three will receive will be much, much worse." She turned partially, and light pouring from the windows glinted off the lenses of her glasses, making them glow with an ominous white light. "You three will have to spend time with each other." Maybe they wouldn't find it so bad, maybe it'd be torture. Who knows? The fact was that in Neeve's opinion, it just seemed to fit.〗

Dont't make me laugh .

*glowing glasses* mwahaha....xD ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

His indignation was so that he had sprung up onto his feet."You have to be shi-...kidding me!" Spending time with Rykeir was fine, he was quiet atleast and it could further his plan of turning him into a delinquent, but Mir? They'll be at each other's throat in no time."And who exactly shall we blame once we've ripped each other apart?" Though she was fun to anger at times, Lucas couldn't imagine spending long period of time with her. No. Definitively not.

User Image

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

XXⒶ I S L Y N N XXXXⓉ H IXXXXⓈ O M N U S XX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn ambled towards her homeroom, it had taken a lot for Charles to get the blonde to attend her classes, she had decided she would be lazy today. When he had told her she needed to "get her s**t together", she had stared at him with an unaffected face covered with candy and chocolate, he forced her to attend at least one class. She poked her confused head into the homeroom, awkwardly staring at the people inside, she was about ninety nine percent sure she wanted to go back, eat her candy while watching teevee until she fell asleep. She had social skills, she was simply not one to intrude or interrupt which she felt as if she was doing. She was tempted to introduce herself and join in but stayed at the door, wishing she had never listened to Charles at all, he hadn't even come with her, she deemed him as the most horrible best friend. He didn't even talk to her other friends, he scared them off. She fixed her hair and readjusted on of her kokeshi dolls, wanting to go away.

XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn couldn't remember why she used kokeshi dolls to do her hair, she could have any doll of her choice but then again, she couldn't remember a lot as it was. She had her head poked in slightly, it was an awkward gesture but she was checking if anyone else was there which she had her answer to. She had finally realized something, there was no watch on her but she scanned the room for clocks, finding one she had realized class was over and she was ... really late. 'Oh God, why am I so forgetful...' she scolded herself, getting her head out of the door as quick as she could manage without running while quickly mumbling an apology, she wanted to yell at Charles, she wanted to blame him for it. She rushed to the girls bathroom, ardently opening the first stall and then turning away in complete stupefaction, "I'm so sorry," she whispered to the stranger [Mi], her eyes wide and clearly shocked, she felt dull and incredibly idiotic. She stumbled backwards with inelegance in attempts to get herself out of the bathroom, off the school grounds and onto a nice field to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[[OoC: Fail post :c ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•Rykier Kurt`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rykeir ignored all the people coming in, he wiped his eyes looking up at the teacher when she announced their punishment. He looked at Lucas and frowned, he looked at Mir and his frown deepened. He didn't fancy much hanging out with either of them. He sighed inwardly. Honestly he didn't plan on doing it. He was shy and a loner for a reason. He wasn't going to give people a reason to make fun of him by hanging out with them and allowing them to figure out why he was such a loser. He rubbed his forehead squirming in his seat.

User ImageUser Image  

Fujiwara Chiaki

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

When Mir heard of her punishment, part of her was relieved because she had expected a harsher punishment and another was appalled that she had to stick with Lucas and Rykeir. The amber eyed doll did not mind Rykier, in fact, he was generally irrelevant that Mir hardly ever noticed his presence. Mir had no clue when Snake Boy even entered this class. Before or after her? It really doesn't matter, the problem wasn't in Rykeir, it was... She looked up at Lucas with a unpleased look. Amsel was always bickering with her. He was the one who got her in this trouble in the first place. Oh well, now that the teacher has decided of their punishment, I really shouldn't be complaining. Then, from the corner of her eye, she saw a new face peek into the classroom for a moment before leaving. Perfect timing! A reason to leave this place! "I'm very sorry again for using your precious time to educate us for our childish actions. I see a friend waiting for me outside! Please excuse me! The doll did a 90 degree bow before leaving the door. Then, her head popped back and she gave Lucas and Rykeir a confused look. "Hey you two! Why are you just stalling there? Didn't you hear the teacher earlier? We need to stay together! And you musn't make a lady wait!" She gave her best innocent smile and motioned to the two boys to come follow her outside.

Once Mir was in the hallway, the golden haired girl let out a sigh of relief as she escaped that discussion with the teacher. "Aren't you guys grateful I managed to get all three of us out of the homeroom?" She announced, but didn't even look to see if they had actually followed her. Then, something more interesting caught her eye. She saw the same girl as before, the one who saved her from the classroom, exit the ladies washroom in a confused and dazed manner. "I wonder what she saw that made her come out of there like that..." the doll asked out loud. Her curiosity lit and she absolutely wanted to go investigate the said room. But first, I need to thank that girl for coming in and helping us get out of there! "Hey! Umm... blonde girl who just waltzed out of the washroom! Thanks for coming into the classroom earlier! You rescued us! Now, tell me, what exactly did you see in the washroom that made you so shocked?"

User Image

User Image

((OOC: Ohoho~ Enjoy my novel XD Now that I'm outside in the Hallway and going to enter the washroom, is it still ok that I post here? I mean I'm pretty sure there is no washroom topic post @A@;;
Rukia: Nahh, don't be sorry, I write so slowly xP And at that time, I was trying to figure out an impossible scenario.
Comprehend: You made a mistake in your newest layout of Rykeir! You spelled it Rykier.
Yannie: : D Things going to get interesting between our two characters~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn let out a sharp gasp, she had just gotten back out of the bathroom after making a fool of herself, she'd have to get used to the feeling of humility and decided that the girl in the bathroom had to have been spying - there was no other explanation. "I ... uhm ... a young lady, she forgot to lock her stall, that's all," she tried to sound flustered but innocent, she didn't know the other girl - or anybody - but she had made her mind up to save the young lady from being caught eavesdropping. "No big deal, seems like my bad timing is helpful to someone." she joked, smiling brightly and trying to move them away from the topic of the girl in the bathroom. She admired the strange girl's beauty, tempted to tell her she was really pretty because of her lack of better words to compliment people but bit her tongue and quickly changed her thoughts on her needing to get a social life. Charles was getting tiring. Mentally shaking her head, she pushed all thoughts of awkwardness out of her head and gave them a friendly smile, "My name is Aislynn but people tend to call me Thi, it's my middle name, what about you?" she had changed to a whole new person within seconds.

XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn felt a sudden jolt of energy run through her fingers, more than the usual feel because of her kokeshi dolls, there was a bigger doll laying around and it was very close to the magical puppeteer, she clutched her hand in a childlike manner, avoiding suspicion - she hoped. She controlled dolls with her hands, no strings or anything, just simple movements of her hands controlled them and whenever there was one around, she would know due to the pulses of her prime energy being riled up. 'Oh God, wherever that doll is, she's giving me a hard time, she can't be normal...' she didn't look distressed, she looked as if she was a fairly normal person , as normal as you could get at Fuyu but her prime energy was driving her insane. It would take six eternities to get used to in her opinion.

[[OoC: Aha, indeed Sapphire, we'll have to see how it plays out cx ]]  

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Mir had left in such a hurry that Lucas had no time to react before she was out of the classroom already, voice dripping with haughtiness. "No, we're not grateful for your selfishness," he spat at Mir's retreating form before turning towards Neeves once more."May I have my gun back, now?" However, Mir's following words caught his attention and interest and he moved towards the hallway to take a look. It was that girl that had left as quickly as she had showed up. She was looking rather flushed as she seemed to have walked into someone in the stalls, but regained her composure in the blink of an eye. Lucas narrowed his eyes at the realization that the washrooms were adjacent to their homeroom. "What's going on?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•Rykier Kurt`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rykeir watched everyone leaving and sighed deeply. "Finally," he thought to himself, "I can leave this stupid room." He stood up slowly slinging his bag over his shoulder. He hugged himself trudging to the door slowly. He stood there silently waiting for Lucas to move out of the doorway. His stomach growled loudly bringing back thought of how hungry he was. He blushed deeply wishing he could tell his stomach to shut up.

User ImageUser Image  

Fujiwara Chiaki

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn had briefly narrowed her eyes at the boy with the odd hair color before speaking, "Well, if you must know, I had excused myself to the ladies bathroom and walked into an occupied stall," she stated before her cerise eyes returned to their normal, blank look. Her normal self, controlled by her was a slightly arrogant person with a condescending attitude but a softer side towards people she held close, she was manipulative in small ways - the small ways were obvious when she had went from awkward to happy to her normal self within minutes. Knowing she had gotten herself into a pit of trouble, her vision became shaky and everything had been discolored, she saw a brief flash of Charles [hallucination] running off and telling her she would have to deal with the trouble herself. She felt herself choke up before everything went back to what she assumed was normal - the colors around her were normal and the shakiness had disappeared after she mentally reassured herself.

XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn toyed with her hair, making sure her precious kokeshi dolls would stay safe before adding another comment, "I'm fairly sure that the young lady is already petrified by my intrusion, I don't think you should upset her further," she neatly flattened the slightest wrinkle in her shirt before returning her attention to her fellow blonde, "I would very much like to know what I saved you guys from, you seem grateful for it," she mentioned politely, it had been too late to bow in respect but conversing was still an option, she was hoping they would get out of the hallway soon - she was still intimidated by the teacher in homeroom. She had missed her first day at school because she had wanted to indulge in limited supplies of confections that would turn her into a blimp one day. The woman would probably hate the puppeteer with the bad timing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 am
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

There were two reasons why Mir wanted to the washroom. For one, today's weather was once again humid, and it gave the doll unnecessary amounts of pain trying to tame her hair. Thankfully, the amber eyed doll had managed to keep most of it in a large bun that she hid under her hat. Still, the blonde did not like keeping her hair up in such a fashion, so she wanted to go to the restroom as soon as possible. Also, the girl with dolls adorning her hair was acting rather suspicious, so the doll's curiosity increased ten fold. But when Mir was about to open the door, she was caught off guard by a powerful force that pulled her hand away from the door. The daughter of the Great Witch struggled to keep control of her hand. After battling with her own hand, Mir was exhausted and shocked. Is there another magic user around here?

Her eyes scanned the area, desperately searching for the culprit. In the hallway, she could only see Lucas Amsel, Rykeir and this new girl.
"It couldn't be four eyed boy, he's an old man with no magical powers." The doll muttered as she kept her hand close to her chest, trying to protect it from any other possible attack. Next, her eyes dropped on Rykeir, the Snake Boy. "Also harmless. Although I'm unsure as to what his ability is, my instinct is telling me he couldn't possibly be the one... The only person left was the other blond girl she had just met. "She looks even more powerless than Rykeir. It can't possibly be her." Mir was extremely confused about what her course of action should be. If she had actually been able to see her opponent, she would have fought back. But this wasn't the case. And she had no clue about her opponent's strength. "I'm prideful, but certainly not stupid. Even I know when to run from a battle I have no hopes in winning. she growled in frustration. She didn't like running. Not one bit. It was cowardly, but if Mir didn't, it could cost the doll her life. Weighing her choices, running away was the only sure option. The doll regained her posture and looked at Lucas and Rykeir "Hey, I have to go somewhere for a bit. I know the teacher wants us to stay together and all, so we can just meet up in fifteen minutes." After, she glanced at the other blond will dolls decorating her hair and gave a faint smile and a quick bow before leaving the hallway in a quick paced walk.

User Image

User Image

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:10 am
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

He scanned the peculiar girl from head to toe in an attempt to weight her words and finally shrugged."Fair enough and she simply meant that she had used you as an excuse to ditch the teacher." Lucas side-stepped to let Rykeir pass and was about to head back into the class when Mir started to fidget as though she was struggling against something. It wasn't long before she made an excuse to leave."Well, that was odd. Didn't think she would be one to run away." He eyed the dolls in Aislynn's hair for a moment. Could that be it? Nah, too farfetched. Might as well ask her in person. "What's wrong? Having another bad hair moment?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Aislynn stared at the golden haired girl with a confused look, her eyebrow was arched as she watched her struggle with her own hand - she had no idea what was happening but the surges of energy died down the moment the girl began to walk away. "I never got her name," she stated calmly, releasing her tight grasp on her hand and letting it relax, she found the nameless girl interesting to no end, there was no way Aislynn could control her but it seemed as if she had - or had the potential to. She had hardly paid attention to the crimson eyed stranger until he said something she had assumed was directed towards her. She touched at one of her kokeshi dolls and pulled it out, letting her curls fall limp without their support before she pulled her buns apart - she looked better with her hair let down in elegant waves. She placed the dolls gently on the floor and kept one in her hand before turning to face the boy [Lucas] with a smirk - not condescending but a smirk nonetheless.

XXXXXXXXXX "I thought my hair looked fine today," Aislynn's voice was joking in a sarcastic way, she waved her hand over the doll and made it more obvious, "This is a kokeshi doll," she declared with a matter of factly voice before waving her hand lightly, "This is my hand, now watch," she told him with an unchanging expression, she held her hand in a fist and the doll became smaller, let it looser and it became medium and when she let her hand relax and unfold completely, it grew bigger. before she set it on the ground and moved her hands around. The doll blinked at him repeatedly before turning to the blonde that had given it life and clinging onto her leg. "I like to have my weapons with me, my hair was the best place I could think of," she told him with a faint smile, she was growing very fond of his eyes, oddly appealing color - much better than her own cerise pink.

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas