Reply ◆ Archived Threads
2 - A: Art Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm
[Awwwu, damn work tomorrow morning... so yeah, that one ^ was my last post for the night. I'm going to go to bed. Night, guys! ^o^]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Drake smiles softly at Angie, admiring her teaching abilities. He sighs and begins to sketch a field.  

prettypoison2111

Airgead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm
Mercenary ~ Jipsei June Krikorian

Her head bobbed again, taking direction well. She shuffled off to the sink to grab some water on a rag, resettling on her perch. She mixed some black on her brush, wetting it on the rag to dampen the color, taking her index finger to carefully apply the shading where Angie's fingers had traced.

"Thanks. For, for the compliment by the way." "and for noticing me" she thought to herself, the inner sarcastic, always. "I'm Jipsei by the way. Jipsei June. I'm a fairly new student here. Trying to improve my combat skills and general healing knowledge. Yourself?"
Making conversation did not come easy for her, but she was trying yet again to overcome her brooding funk from the past two years. It was what her family and lost loved ones would want. Besides, she liked Angie. this showed through the playful twinkle in her typically cold hard eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 am
User Image

☆Angie-Luna★

[Dark and twisted]

She hadn't noticed Drake smiling at her, but if she had she surely would have smiled back.

"I love that name! I'm Angeli-Luna Sohma, I've been here a little while, and I work here. I teach Art and tutor Weaponry. Other than that, I'm just here to learn shapeshifting. If you need combat or healing help, come talk to me, I've practiced under both."

She had extensive training under several fields, and loved to help. However, she also so generally took a liking to Jipsei. She liked people who were a little more alive, or at the very least friendly.

♪Just cause I'm heartless doesn't mean that I'm mean♫

AngieLuna

Airgead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:54 am
Mercenary ~ Jipsei June Krikorian

"Tat would be most helpful." She said, her tongue naturally finding the eloquence alotted when addressing an elder, or someone in a higher position than herself.
Continuing to dabble with the tones and shadows, she tried to remember the art of conversation making. "I like your name as well. Your last name especially. It has a power to it, rumbles in my chest. My name carries the weight of my ancestral and personal history. It, it suits me, and keeps me close to those and what I have lost. What power does your name hold?" She said, playfulness beginning to crack her usually obdurate self. She looked up, a gentle smile tugging at her lips, tentative and shy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 am
Drake yawns slightly and closes his eyes, thinking.  

prettypoison2111

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am
Natalie giggles. "Yes! We are vampires!!"

Drake's face was blank as he nods his head, agreeing with his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 am
"Cool She says I love vampires!"She says giggling just like Natalie.
"I guess giggling is contagiuos!"She says
"How is being a Vampire..Endless fun?"She asks
User Image  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 am
"Oh its fun! You get to live for like everrrrr unless you are killed!" Natalie winks at her.

Drake glares at his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

☆Angie-Luna★

[Dark and twisted]

"Thank you! I think my name suits me too. Luna is actually my 'soul' name; Darkness and Light. Where I'm from, we replace our middle names with our soul-names. And Sohma is actually my mother's last name. Have you heard of them? They're a rather powerful family, generally known between North America, Asia, and Europe." Angie was from the main household.

Although she continued to speak to Jipsei, grinning excitedly, she sat down on a chair that was right next to Drake. Not only was she comfortable around people easily, they got along quite well.

AngieLuna

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Drake looks up when Angie sits down next to him. He was slightly suprised that she would chose to sit next to him, but his suprise did not show on his face.This was one of the many things he was good at, keeping a straight face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

☆Angie-Luna★

[Dark and twisted]

She smiled again at Drake as he looked at her while, for a moment, the others were quiet. He didn't return the smile, but she didn't mind that. Before he even had the chance to smile back, though, she looked away.

AngieLuna

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm
Drake smiles at Angie when she gave him her second smile, but by the time he smiled, she had turned her head so he ended up smiling at the back of her head. Slightly embarassed Drake started sketching in a note pad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Masten December
User Image
(ooc: okay, if you look at the wikipedia page on mikhail's species you'll notice i'm twisting the definition a bit, but c'mon, it's more fun that way~)
Mikhail shifted uncomfortably, choosing to wait for several minutes before answering Aimai's question. "I'm... I'm an Ala," he replied, literally shrinking several inches with the admission. "I don't expect you to know what that is... I'm a, um, basically a shapeshifting weather spirit... except--" He shuddered nervously, eyes darting about the room. "D-demon is more the correct term. I, um, we... we bring bad luck-- plagues and, and hailstorms, and-- and stuff like that." He'd been about to say 'curses,' but he'd caught himself.
((Lol Sorry forgot to tell you I had to leave,I change my picture))User Image
"A shape-shafting weather sprite..that is cool."She says her light blues widening.
"I don't exept you to know what i am either.I am well..A Dream Angel..atleast that is what my spieces is called."She says in a softer tone.
"While a mortal is sleeping or daydreaming..or whatnot..I can go into there dream and become a part of it..but there is a path can take I can put them ina trance or amedatly wake them up."She says somewhat unintentionally dramatic.
"I can also fly and thorw whatever someone thorws at me back at them.
"i am just suggesting this but...I am guessing Natalie and Drake are Vamps."SHe says sharply
*Aimais blue eyes wonder to the new girl coming in and what type of being are you."She asks Interested.  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out