Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yokai Twin Acadmey

Back to Guilds

A guild for all anime lovers, rolplayers, supernatral, fun, and just about everything! 

Tags: Anime, Vampire, Wolf, Roleplay, supernatral 

Reply Dorms
Check In Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:30 pm
Gabriella walked in and noticed a desk. She went up to it. "I need a room. No room-companion."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 am
Siera walks into the check in counter, "I wish to check out a dorm room, i prefer to be roomed alone."

User Image  

Siera Serenity Star

Beloved Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100

Char88
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 am
Zoey walks in, and goes over to the desk. She smiles at the girl standing behind it. "Hello!" Zoey said cheerfully. "I kinda need a room, can I please have one? I prefer not to have a roommate, if that's possible."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm
xXKano-FangsXx
She finds the front desk and waited until someone show up.

Serenity glances at the girl that walked through the door with a key ready to be given away, she smiled."Here you go #140 will be your room hope you enjoy it!"  

KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm
DarkAngelSarah
hello? hey can i plz get a dorm room if you have time thank you

Serenity walks through the door with a bag on her arm , she notices a student and quickly walks behide the desk and set down her bag. "you need a room right?" She smiles taking a key off the hook handing it to him."Will this do?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "I will be room #141."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 pm
Dahlia64
Dakota was walking into the hallway looking for the front desk. "Hello, i need a room. Can you give me on please.", she say.

She sat behide the desk as another student walked in she stood up and greeted her with a smile. "Yes, your room will be #142, hope you like it! "  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:04 pm
Alicea-Rose
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
I'm in my brother's playroom he's 9 and a legoholic (sadly)
i can understand you my brother is one too sweatdrop

well he's now 10 - his birthday on the 5th of May. and got about $300 in lego. rolleyes gonk eek burning_eyes
Thats a joke!!! say thats a joke eek OMG so much wonderfull money gonk but my brother isn´t better on his b-day he wanted just lego neutral i don´t know what they like about it sooo much burning_eyes

Never a joke crying crying burning_eyes Its scary and he's the fave child cos their other is a Vampire surviving on Tomato juice. (meh) He's kinda spoilt but I am too. Just not enough to get $300 worth of lego eek

She smiled at the two having gave Dakota room # 142, she looked at the other student.
So you both can share that room if you'd like, I overheard your guys talking about being in the same room so here's another copy of room #142, and enjoy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 pm
Mayor Twihard
Gabriella walked in and noticed a desk. She went up to it. "I need a room. No room-companion."

She smiled another another student walking in. "Yes, your room will be #143, all to yourself so enjoy!" She hands the key to her, and waves bye.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 pm
Siera_Goddess_of_the_sea
Siera walks into the check in counter, "I wish to check out a dorm room, i prefer to be roomed alone."

User Image

Serenity smiled at the beautiful young lady as she walked in her ears perking. "Alright, your room will be #144."She has the student her key her tail wagging cutely. "Hope you like it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 pm
Char88
Zoey walks in, and goes over to the desk. She smiles at the girl standing behind it. "Hello!" Zoey said cheerfully. "I kinda need a room, can I please have one? I prefer not to have a roommate, if that's possible."

She watches the girl walk in the room seeing her cheery she smiles and nods to her. "Your room will be #145, hope you like it and have a wonderful evening." Handing the key to the girl she waves to her .  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 am
Alicea-Rose
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
I'm in my brother's playroom he's 9 and a legoholic (sadly)
i can understand you my brother is one too sweatdrop

well he's now 10 - his birthday on the 5th of May. and got about $300 in lego. rolleyes gonk eek burning_eyes
Thats a joke!!! say thats a joke eek OMG so much wonderfull money gonk but my brother isn´t better on his b-day he wanted just lego neutral i don´t know what they like about it sooo much burning_eyes

Never a joke crying crying burning_eyes Its scary and he's the fave child cos their other is a Vampire surviving on Tomato juice. (meh) He's kinda spoilt but I am too. Just not enough to get $300 worth of lego eek

She smiled at the two having gave Dakota room # 142, she looked at the other student.
So you both can share that room if you'd like, I overheard your guys talking about being in the same room so here's another copy of room #142, and enjoy."
"thank you very much. have a nice day." dakota says.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 am
Avalon nodded and headed after Dakota.  

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 pm
Mayor Twihard

She smiled another another student walking in. "Yes, your room will be #143, all to yourself so enjoy!" She hands the key to her, and waves bye.

Gabriella walked off, storing the key in one of her pockets. She didnt wave back.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff