Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightmares and Dreamscapes: A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying about anything for anyone! 

Tags: Roleplay, poems, forums, chat, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Roleplays
The Twisted Underworld: Ectoplasmic Wars (Open + Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:51 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin smiled weakly and blushed alittle bit when he looked up at Andrea. Then without thinking, he hugged her. Then he let go and turned away from her, blushing even deeper. "W-We should go..." Rowin squeaked, then he walked out of the abandoned hospital room.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Darius Freewell

I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass
That's ticking like a clock

[ Fools. Phantoms, ghosts, whatever they were, they were all fools. A war zone, and they were in a building, going to a bakery. Humans were free to be, wll, humans, but ghosts? The War on Terror came and went, but the war now, it was on ectoplasm.

He watched as the two walked out of the Doctor's and decided it was time to play. He went towards them, looking as if he just had the life blasted out of him. Stumbling gait, he staggered a bit, dropping to his knees, not sure what to do next, but his mind was guarded, so it was no big deal.

Looking up at the two, he gave a shake of the head. "God bless me, if indeed there is one." He said, giving a slight smile. "Monsters.. So many ghosts are monsters these days.." He continued, his arms beginning to shake. ]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out
When I thought he was mine
She caught him by the mouth

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 am
๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea blushed scarlet red when Rowin hugged her, but she followed him out of the building. They were still walking when a guy started staggering over to them. Andrea could tell he was faking, she didn't have to read his mind to know that. But his mind was guarded, she couldn't read it anyways. Dangit.. She thought quietly. She just looked at the newcomer, wondering what he would do next.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]

๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑-ღ-๑

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin continued walking down the street next to Andrea, then out of nowhere, a man jumps down infront of them. He was tall, had somewhat black spikey-hair, pale skin, and wore a yukata. "What do you want?" Rowin asked, sounding alittle bit over-protective.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Darius Freewell

[ Darius shook his head at the male, who, to him, barely looked male at all. "I don't know.. The war, it's spreading.. Somehow I've lost all my strength.. Nothing.." He said, his voice getting quieter. He grabbed the boy's ankle gently, looking up at him with eyes that looked, in themselves, injured and hurt.

"If you two could please help me.. I don't know what to do with myself.." He said, putting his head down.]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin stared up at the man, confused. "Wha..?" He mumbled softly, then he fell over when the man grabbed his ankle, then said he didn't know what to do with himself. "So you're just a confused, lost, wandering ghost?" Rowin asked.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:08 pm

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was surprised by the protective tone in Rowin's voice when he asked the man what he wanted. Then, the man crawled over and grabbed Rowin's ankle. Andrea almost kicked the man in the face for this, but decided not to. No need to make an enemy with him, right? Then, Rowin fell over. "So you're just a confused, lost, wandering ghost?" Was what Rowin had said to the man. Andrea sent her thoughts to Rowin, kind of as a telepathic message. He's lying, don't believe him. I can tell he's lying. Was what she sent. She looked Rowin dead in the eyes, making sure he got the message, then she looked at the man again.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
@KaiKashi: Barely looked male at all? Mean...
and @KaiKashi: Misery Business(: I love that songg.

" She's stuck up in the world all alone, forced to think that hell is a place called home ... "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Darius Freewell

[ Darius looked at him and nodded. "This war.. It's taken a toll on everything. It's so hard.." He said quietly.

He looked at his hands and pushed up, a bit wobbly and got to his knees, extending a hand to Rowill. "I'm really sorry.. You kids shouldn't have to hear about such a hell as war." ]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

((Zombiie: Heh, When I'm the baddie I'm mean.
and me too. ^w^ It's epic on RB3))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 pm
~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin had received the message Andrea had given him telepathically, which was, 'He's lying, don't believe him. I can tell he's lying.' He turned back to Andrea and gave her a thumbs up, giving her a message that he had received her thought bubble. Rowin kicked the man's hand with his left-foot, then managed to get out of his grasp. He stood up off the floor then backed away from him, soon standing next to Andrea again.

~

"I don't trust you..and like I had asked before; What DO you want?" Rowin said, gripping his blade's handle, just incase this man wanted to pick a fight. "I already know about the war. It's pointless just telling me that now." He said, as he gripped his blade handle even tighter.

((@Kaikashi: It's Rowin. Rowill is still with Yin.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Darius Freewell

[

Darius gave a short laugh, the kick at the face doing little. "So you aren't all completely stupid. I guess you aren't a total waste of time." He got to his feet quickly and ran at him, trying to get a grip on his head.

"What do you want, little boy? You are a little boy, no?" He asked. His hands started glowing, his power coming. Wherever he grabbed, he could drain him.

]

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out

((Rowin, Rowill, I get the names mixed up, okay? I'm tired and I'm trying to get replies in.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

Andrea was releived and angered by what Rowin did. But, then, she was scared. The man got up and ran at Rowin, going for his head. His hands were glowing. He can drain us... Andrea stopped time, freezing everything and everyone but her. She tried to read the guys mind again, and failed. His mind's protected... Crap... She thought with a bit of defeat. She looked at the frozen scene around her. All the buildings were normal enough looking, but what was right beside her and what was on a rooftop somewhere scared her. She used her telekinetic powers to throw the still frozen man into a building completely across the square. Then, she remembered something. She could freeze the man, just the man, for as long as her powers would hold out. She unfroze the rest of time, making sure she was still focused on keeping the man frozen, and told Rowin about it.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
It's okay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 am
((@KaiKashi: It's okay, I'm just saying so. 3nodding

~Rowin Hiroma~

Rowin took out his blades when the man charged at him with his hands glowing, who had called him a little boy. 'So he plans on draining us? Not gonna happen!' He thought. "I'm not a little boy anymore!" Rowin shouted. But before he could block the attack and shove the man into a tree, time froze. And as soon as time unfroze again, the man was gone.
~

"Huh..where'd that man go..?" He asked, then Andrea had told him about why she froze time. She had frozen time, then moved the man up on the roof of a building, and kept time frozen on him only, with the rest of the world going on around him. "Andrea..that's gonna drain your energy. It's better to just let him go." Rowin said. "We can deal with his dramatic personality after we get some cookies and cupcakes..."

~

After saying the words, 'Cookies' and 'Cupcakes,' He fell into a daydream. Rowin dreamed about being in a land of sweets and treats, as cupcakes and cookies fell from the sky, and that he was dancing around while wearing a shirt that said, 'I kittens.' Rowin began to drool for awhile due to the amazing daydream.

Bunny_Blazer

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 am

User Image

[{(Aɭєχɑɳdяεa Sɦᾀɼҏ)}]

"Fine, you're right." She let the guy go, and looked at Rowin again. He was off in daydream land, and he was drooling. She shook his shoulder a bit. "Rowin. Rowinn." She said softly, trying to get him to snap out of it. Then, she read Rowin's mind, seeing his daydream, and almost started laughing. But she decided that would be rude, and at the moment, nothing was worth laughing about.

[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
I love his daydream x).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 pm
((Can he at least fight your characters? I mean there's no active villains and Emma's left behind.

And I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't godmod my character, especially when I'm not online. stare I don't have access to a computer for like, 99 percent of the day.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 pm
[{(Out.Of.Candy.)}]
I guess he can fight them, he'll have to get to them again. But, about the godmodding thing, when Andrea freezes time, it's different. She can do anything to a character, because they have no control over it. But if it bothers you, I won't do it to your characters again.

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff