Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Viridian Dorm: Ace, Antheia, and June Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:11 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx Axnxtxhxexixa
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ixs xx wxhxaxt xx mxaxkxexs xx mxe xx wxhxo xx I xx axm xx, A xx hxuxmxaxn

x{ Out of concerns }x

Antheia just shook her head " I dont know all i know is a dart came threw the window and hit her neck and um thats it." she quickly moved aside " please calm down ok? panicking wont do anything"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 pm
June heard muffled voices and began to slowely regain contiousness her eyes opened but her vision was blurry.  

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:59 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ Out of concerns }x

Anethia turned a bit and saw out of the corner of her eye June looking better but she didn't know wither or not she had got better. She keeled beside her " June, are you ok?" her voice was soft and soothing. " I can give you medicine if you need it. I'll go make some tea, is that alright"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:01 pm
"Thank god, you're okay... do you need anything?" Ace looked over at Anethia. "Go make some tea if you want, I'll watch June for now."  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm
June's vision was still blurry, and all she heard was muffled noises, next to her was a figure hovering over her with her blurred vision and poor hearing, her heart started to pump adrenalin through her body SHE COULDN'T SMELL! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SHE WAS UN AWARE OFHER SURROUNDINGS! she tried to jump up but her body wouldn't let her she ended up rolling to a side only to feel a sharp pain in her arm. Tears rolled down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:44 pm
Ace tried to help her up, but she couldn't stand. He didn't want to use anymore of the tricks Jack had taught him, so he decided to ask her if she needed a doctor instead. "Do you need any medical attention?" he asked loudly, hoping she would understand him...  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:50 pm
June painfully shook her head, the last thing she needed was to go to a hospital, hospitals worked with the government. oh not the government. peace must have some how rmoved her powers but caused damage with it, June has never felt more helpless.

(ooc: dun worry it's temorary she will go back to what we were doing in a few min)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ Out of concerns }x

Anethia just nodded slowly and moved out of the way to make a peach tea which helps with poisons, head aches, and any kind of pain. She stayed quiet and sat aside humming a little song she had heard a sick man sing.

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 pm
"I hope she wakes up soon. Soul suppression is a very strong technique." He said to Antheia. "I didn't plan on using it, so i'm a little dizzy right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 pm
June winced and shivered as she slowely woke up she felt weak and her arms and legs felt limp, on top of all that she felt as if something big and dangerous was building inside her like a bomb, cold and lifeless on the outside, appearing harmless but on the inside was something building up ready to explode into a firey rage. And the littlist movement or upsetting can set her off. Feeling very frail for the most part she looked at ace "ace..." she murmered her voice was quiet and shakkey  

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:00 pm
He looked down at June when she said his name. "June, are you awake?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm
June continued to look at ace with her un divided attention, blood sriped from the corner of her mouth and she smiled a bit "hardly" her voice was in a sweet whisper.  

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm
help me out here, Peace he thought to himself. He placed his hand on Peace. what should I do?... No answer. "Dammit, why won't he answer me?" he yelled. He then realized June was still in critical condition. "Sorry June... I wasn't thinking when I yelled."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ Out of concerns }x

Anethia got up and placed the tea's beside them "Peach flavored tea for June and herbal mint tea for you ace. It soothes nerves and it has a slight kick to it." she smiled a bit glad both of her room mates were safe and sound. But knowing people are still out there for June made her a bit uneasy. She retracted the plants from the entire room but still kept the windows covered just in case. She lied on her bed tired and worn out "What a day" she stated calmly "what a day"

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 pm
June looked worried when peace didn't answer to ace, she caughed "i guess peace finds it safer for you, if i'm dead... or worse" with the thaught, worse then death...... What is worse is having you parents killed befor you, and livig your life as a test subject ruining your D.N.A. to the part where you uncontrollably hurt and kill the ones you love, that is what's worse then death. June blinked slowely and sighed, why is she still alive.  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff