Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply Dorms
Red dorm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm
Lily didnt budge she was fallen asleep but she whipered in her sleep'Ryan..'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 pm
Ryan heard her mumble something in her sleep but didn't quite catch what she said. "Lily...?" he tried again. He looked around for Ritsu and Natsu to see if they could help.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:07 pm
'ritsu' walked in blushing, "H-hey..."
'Natsu' Walked in behind 'her' grinning, "Hey guys!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 pm
"Hey..." said Ryan, noticing that something was a little off. He shrugged it off and gestured toward Lily. "Um, she kind of fell asleep on me....literally....Do you have a blanket for her or should we bring her to her room or what?" he asked.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm
'Ritsu' blushed harder, "Uh,umm uhh..."
'Natsu' picked up Lily like a princess and smiled, "I'll take her to her room."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:23 pm
Ryan watched them suspiciously. Something was definitely odd here. Once 'Natsu' picked Lily off his shoulder and went into the rooms, he stood up and looked 'Ritsu' carefully in the eye.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" he asked 'her'. "You seem a lot more quiet then you were a little while ago..."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm
'Ritsu' forced a laugh, "Ha-ha... What ever do you mean, Ryan-san?" I WILL KILL YOU RI-NEE!!
'Natsu' smirked, "Na- I mean Ri-nee is fine Ryan."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Crystal and Amethyst walk into the dorm they were assign. Amethyst had her violin in her hand and was talking to Crystal. They both follow a hall and found two empty room and both went into different rooms. Amethyst walked out of her room and knock on Crystal`s door. Crystal open her bedroom door and look at her twin. Amethyst said, "I`m scared to go meet everyone." Crystal shook her head and said, "I will go with you." Crystal walk out of her room and when they got down the hall they look around seeing everyone. Amethyst staying quiet went over to a small spot and open her violin case and pull out the instrument. Crystal looked around shy and thinking to herself: Well our aunt said we needed change.  

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:35 pm
Lily woke up and found herself in Ritsus arms and she looked up at him and cried for help"RYAN COME HERE NOWWWWW"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:44 pm
Amethyst got up and started walking around with her case in her hand. Crystal was following right behind her and was trying to figure out what her twin was up to. Amethyst put her case in her room and then look at her sister and said, "I am really shy. I wanna talk to someone but I can`t. Crystal how do you do it." Crystal smiled at her twin and said, "I just learnt to stop being so shy and go talk to someone. But it looks like there isn`t anyone to talk to."  

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm
'Natsu' Winked. "I'm Natsu Lily." 'He' Said as if he could read her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm
'Ryan-san?' thought Ryan. 'Ritsu never called me that...' He stepped closer to 'Ritsu' but before he could do anything else, he heard Lily's voice from down the hall. He noticed two new girls come in at the same time and gave them a polite nod before running to Lily. "What happened?" he asked.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:49 pm
Crystal turn around and smiled. She said, "Hi, I`m Crystal Crystalline and this is my twin sister Amethyst." Amethyst smiled and said, "Hi."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm
'Natsu' smirked, "Nothing Ryan. She just woke up." 'he' put lily down and smiled
'Ritsu' who followed Ryan ran to 'Natsu', "Natsu, why'd you make Lily-san shout?"  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm
Amethyst walked into her room as her twin followed. Amethyst looked at her twin and said, "I so failed at that." Crystal smirked and said, "Well it just takes time and getting to know everyone. I don`t even know why we are hiding from everyone. I mean they all look nice." Amethyst said, "I don`t know why we are. I mean I am usually the one who does the less talking out of us two. Why would I try now to start talking to everyone?" Crystal laughed and said, "It would be good for us come on. We are going back out there and meeting everyone." Amethyst said, "I don`t want to." Crystal laughed and said, "Well either you come easy or I will drag you out and you know me." Amethyst got up and walk back out with her sister.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff