Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 am
Claude remembered that moment, for just an instant, a silent rage filled him How dare that child.... then just as soon as it came the jealous rage left him. He cleared his throat. "Then....is he embarrassed to have touched a servant in such a manner? He is young, perhaps he was not yet mature enough to have handled watching us getting intimate."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:23 am
Was that a look of jealousy right now? Wait...Now I think I get it... Sebastian smirked a bit to himself as he shook his head no again. "Twelve is the normal age for human males to become curious about certain emotions and desires of the flesh. Did you by any chance....give him any kind of dirty look when he touched me like that? It might have made him feel like...he wasn't wanted persay."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 am
Claude frowned. "Not that I remember no....I was too enraptured with your appearance to remember....." He put a hand on his chin in a thoughtful pose. "I...might have....I'm sorry Mr.Michaelis. I think that I might have, I will have to apologize to him as soon as I'm able."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 am
"Jealousy is a normal human emotion. You don't need to apologize for it. He's not used to something being claimed as his be claimed by someone else before and he didn't know how to react to it. If you still wish to speak to him he's upstairs in his bedroom."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 am
" And normal for demons as I remember." Claude said. "Thought it is sightly different." He paused and dropped his arms to his sides. " A sound suggestion Mr.Michealis. I will go apologize at once."

His foot steps echoed in the semidarkness of the manor. It was not really Ciel's normal bedtime. He usually would go to sleep a little later.
Stopping by the door he knocked on it. "Young Lord? It's Claude, may I come in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 am
((Very sleepy. Last post for the night. Good night! ))

Ciel had been sound sleep but he woke up when Claude knocked on his door. He rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them before he answered. "Yes you may enter."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:29 am
((Ok, goodnight!))

Claude let himself in, he raised an eyebrow at Ciel, the boy had apparently dressed himself for bed, his night shirt was haphazardly buttoned up.
"My Lord......I wanted to personally apologize for my behavior earlier, jealously and possessiveness are normal reactions for demons who are 'involved' with each other. In the heat of the moment....I....I forgot my self, for that I am deeply sorry if I upset you." He said, putting his hand over his chest and bowing low.
In his mind he wondered what the boy would say. But his visit had a two fold purpose. He looked up at Ciel. Claude's golden eyes filled with a determination.
"Demons are extremely possessive of the things that they consider theirs."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm
Ciel had indeed attempted, and failed, to get himself dressed for bed. He listened to the other's apology and twitched an eye a bit when the other indirectly called Sebastian his. "What is...Sebastian to you? Other then yours apparently? He's most likely something that you lust over like a wild animal. You may have marked him on his body, but he's attached to my soul." Ciel then took off his eye patch to show him the seal. "This is my mark...and the same one is on his hand right now. Even if you want him to go away with you he can't because he'd never leave my side. My game used to be with Sebastian...but now I think the players have changed. My new game is with you...For I'm also possessive of what's mine..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:44 pm
"I understand." Claude stood with his arms at his side. " However, I am not going to take him away, that was never my intention. I had wanted to humiliate him by taking his body when he rejected to the idea of sexually submitting to a man."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 pm
"Is that all you had planned? What about now that he isn't resisting anymore? That he actually likes your intentions? Are you going to keep trying to claim him and just give up on the whole thing? You seemed really eager to take him a little while ago..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 pm
"A momentary oversight." Claude's left hand twitched, His eyes falling on Ciel's uneven night shirt. Then back up to his face. " I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, he hasn't defeated me yet." Claude pushed his glasses up. "May I?" He indicated the buttons.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm
Ciel looked down to his buttons before blushing and looking back up at Claude before going up to him. "Go ahead. I couldn't be around Sebastian right now or else I would have allowed him to do it." He didn't know what else Claude was planning, and he didn't know if he would like it. He decided to wait to see what happens.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:30 pm
Claude knelt down on one knee to fix the buttons, he could have done it quickly, but he lingered a little longer then he needed to. At the last one, he paused and looked into Ciel's face.
"Young Lord, May I ask you something?" His golden eyes blinked slowly in in the semi darkness. "...Do you have....feelings for him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm
"It wouldn't be proper to have feelings for him. He's just a pawn to me who's after my soul. It'll never go anything past that. When he looks at me my soul is the only thing that he sees. Also I have a fiance, and she would be sad if I didn't marry her." He of course was lying through his teeth. He did have feelings for Sebastian, but he didn't want to admit it.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:54 pm
Being a demon, he could almost smell a lie, but he didn't call Ciel out on it, He stood up and stepped back. " Good," he intoned. "A demon's emotions are different from a human's we don't feel things the same way humans do." Claude was almost surprised with himself being so frank with this young human boy. "The concept of Love is foreign to us. We can feel desire, or happiness, but it is not the same. Just as we cannot feel genuine regret."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games