Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Planet : A Zombie RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A zombie virus has broken out on a planet colonized by Earth. Will you survive? 

Tags: Zombie, Apocolypse, RolePlay, Survival, Virus 

Reply Terrintis
Britanthum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Mew blushed a bit more once Connor pointed out that he had noticed. "I'm not blushing," Mew said quickly before ducking under the blankets to hide her face, "I'm really not." Mew may have been hiding because she was embarrassed but she was also really happy that Connor agreed to share the bed with her. She didn't want to be alone and even though she found that kind of dumb of her to feel that way she was glad she could have someone with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm
Connor laughed a bit more. He looked back up at the ceiling once Mew hid under the covers."Uh huh, sure you weren't," Connor said sarcastically, teasing Mew a little. Connor yawned loudly, and stretched out a little. He let his eyes close. "Well, good night. If you feeling cuddling I'm not gonna stop you," Connor said with a laugh." Ah, I'm just joking. Though you can if you want to," Connor said, muttering a little and actually somewhat hoping she would. He cursed himself mentally.'Pull it together Connor! You're a soldier, hell, you're practically a grim reaper at this point! You can't be thinking about stuff like this,' Connor said to himself in his mind. With a mental sigh he gave up, knowing it was futile to argue with himself. After a few moments Connor's breathing settled into a steady and slow pattern, even though he wasn't fully asleep.  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm
"Night," Mew said feeling kinda silly for hiding under the covers just to hide the fact she was blushing even though that probably just made in more obvious. But then she kind of had an impromptu decision that she might as well cuddle with Connor. She figured why not and wasn't about to let herself talk her out of it. Mew scooted closer to Connor and rested her head down on his chest. She smiled as she listened to his heart beat finding the moment really nice. Mew then closed her eyes and let herself start to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm
Connor was staring at the ceiling with half closed eyes when Mew said night. he continued to stare for a few moments, trying to find rest, when he felt Mew start moving next to him. Connor assumed she was simply trying to find a more comfortable position, but then he started to realized that she was actually moving closer to him. He smiled slightly as she got next to him, and placed her head on his chest. He closed his eyes finally, and slowly moved his hand so that his was on this side of Mew's head, so he was holding her slightly. After this, it was only a few moments before a deep sleep found him, and he was out like a light.

[Time skip: 8 Hours]  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm
Mew normally didn't get very restful sleep. Normally her dreams all revolved around the past, around people she lost, but tonight was just somehow different. Every breath Connor took in his sleep was just very calming and made it easy to have much more pleasant dreams. This night instead of dreaming anything bad she dreamt of Connor and her being together, "...love you, Connor..." Mew kind of mumbled quietly in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm
Connor's eyes opened slowly, as he woke up after eight hours. He realized that it was still dark out, and remembered that starting today this continent would receive no light for a week because of a planet in front of them, blocking it from the sun. He yawned quietly, aware that Mew was still asleep. He watched her for a minute, then looked away with a slight blush. He was starting to consider waking her up, when he heard her mumble. At first he thought he had misheard her, but Connor quickly realized he hadn't. His blush became more fierce, and he said nothing for a few long moment."Love you too, Mew..." he mumbled back, just as quiet.  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm
Mew stayed asleep for a bit longer not wanting to wake up from her good dream. Eventually awakeness started to seep into her and she opened her eyes, "morning," she said trying to force herself completely awake but she was still kind of half-asleep so she just kinda pointed out the obvious, "it's dark," Mew then looked up at Connor and realizing that he was blushing Mew was a tad confused, "what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 pm
"Um, yeah, morning," Connor muttered in response as Mew woke up. He looked up at the ceiling, unsure of what to say. When he realized that she saw he was blushing, he cleared his throat a little." Well, um, while you were sleeping you kinda said that...you love me," Connor muttered, just barely loud enough for her to hear. His blushing become worse, and it was clear by the look on his face that he was wanting to hide it but couldn't,  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 pm
"What?!" Mew was instantly awake now, “I-uh," Mew was blushing brightly and she couldn't think of what to say, "...did not..." Mew looked away from Connor trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. She thought about the dream she had and risked a glance back at Connor but that only made her blush more. "I um dreamt about you," Mew randomly said before immediately changing the subject, "we should probably get up and stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm
Connor rubbed the back of his head, not liking blushing about this stuff. A chuckle escaped his lips as Mew denied saying it. His blush was beginning to go away. yet returned as soon as Mew said she had dreamed about him. He simply nodded at the last statement."Um, yeah, I guess we should," he muttered.  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:51 pm
"uh alright," Mew didn't really want to get up, she would have liked to just lay there with Connor all day but she knew she there was stuff that they probably had to do and just laying there would not get stuff done at all. Mew sat up and stretched before forcing herself to get up off the bed, "So what's the plan for today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:00 pm
"That's the thing, we still got awhile before it's even day so I guess for the moment we relax and stuff," Connor said, regaining his composure. He was no longer blushing, and was acting more normal. He stretched out, before getting up off of the bed. He stretched and groaned once more, before looking himself over." Seems I've healed some more," Connor muttered quietly to himself.  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

NekoRivera
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:41 pm
"Well that's good I don't want you to be all injured and stuff" Mew said being kind of pleased that his wounds were healing up nicely. Mew tried to think of something they could do with their time but she didn't really think of anything, so she hoped that maybe Connor had some idea, "and hmm so what can we do around here to keep from dying of boredom then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm
"Yeah, and thanks," Connor said as he replied to Mew. He popped his knuckles, and then his neck. After mew asked him what they could do, he started to think. After a few moments he shrugged."Nothing really,"Connor said," because safe houses like these weren't made for pleasure and such. They were made so that people could rest in comfort for a little then move on." Connor looked over at Mew with a slight frown as he shrugged once more." Sorry, but the only thing we have is each other, and not in any weird ways also."  

SexylilSheep
Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

Terrintis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out