Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:12 pm
I can't stand the people who think that stuff! And I can't see any couples, since Winry is more like a older sister, and Roy's just too clueless to understand Riza. Maybe human al and winry I might see. Sadest coupling you will ever see... Ed and Al together. I just about fainted when I saw pics of that...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:27 pm
Omg. >>; That I can't stand. THEY. ARE. BROTHERS PEOPLE!!1 o-o;;;;;;

I mean. RoyEd I can see. The way Roy picks on Ed and such. It is kind of a cute pairing. ^w^ The only problem is they are both to proud and stubborn to admit it. xx; Soooo.. it is improbable, but still a sweet couple.

EnvyEd. I can totally see that one. o_o;

WinryEd. I can sorta see that, since they were friends for so long, and Winry helps Ed constantly with his automail. e=o; But I'm not into that kinda shtuff.  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:36 pm
I can't see any couples. And it's sad roy get's paired with like everyone!
Winry
Ed (Back off mine! *hiss*)
Hughes
Havoc(yes I've seen a few of those)
Riza(she's mine so back off *hiss* )

and that's all I can remember....I havne't sen any of Al and Roy(that's be weird) And how can you see Envy and Ed?! Dude Envy kills Ed! Have you not seen episode 50 and later episodes! *falls over and twitchs some* I feel sorry for my bishies...*shakes her head and sighs* I swear...I don't mind yaoi normall but...*shudders and grbs Ed and Roy and runs off* I'm not leaving them around you people! *shoves Ed into one closet and Roy into a seperate one then sits down and dies*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:42 pm
o_____o;

Seriously. Chill. x0x; I've seen RoyAl. -dies along with you-  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:46 pm
No because it's not right!*falls over and dies because people scare her now...still dead* Bad people! Your all evil!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:56 pm
xD For you maybe. But for the people drawing it... well... >>; Lets just say /they/ are evil. I am neutral. ><; I don't care either way so what the hell.  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:58 pm
Yes the people who taint my poor bishies with evil....like my others bishies...Athrun and Kira, NO! Okay that I can see but no!..*sighs and wishes she knew what happened in the last parts of last weeks episode of gundam seed*....damn it! Sorry being bishie girl...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:00 pm
xD Don't worry. I drew poor Edo on almost every math paper I own. sweatdrop  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:03 pm
Yeah you told me about that...I just draw little chibi Ed's head...since...I don't know just get bored and it's on my science notes for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:05 pm
My science class is awsome. We are constantly doing something, so I don't have time to draw on anything. ^_^  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:09 pm
We got to disect fish....ew....*barfs from the smell of dead fish* just kidding but we take notes and some people take forever so I doodle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:10 pm
I can't wait for squid, then shark. So fun. ^_^ xp  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:12 pm
oh joy....I hope we dont do that...well we won;t...hick town you know? I call it that anyways...stupid hicks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:57 pm
((*she did not see any couple pairings except Riza and Roy..and that would be it. She was an appreciater and lover of yaoi of course, but the people in the series just did not match up*...North Dakoda will kill you Fire...leave as soon as possible...I love my little small town, and I don't like cities, but I see you think differently...*sighed at some of the silly pictures she had seen*...oh...my...gosh...this person is nuts...there is Scar and Ed together...I mean how do these people come up with these things!?!?!...*goes and dies from the terrible pairings*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:26 pm
Yes North Dakota is evil....but I will not move up to Canada or move across the river to minesota(sp) cause I live right by the nd/mn border. ^^ Besides we have the best mens collage(sp) hockey team! And we held the world junriors collage hockey tournament(sp on who thing) so HA! Yeah being weird. ^^ And yes the pairings are bad, and I would like to see Roy and Riza, but once again Roy's too clueless and blind to get the hint/ Roy get a brain! Please! lol...same with Ed...*pauses for a moment then laughs* Actully don't get a brain Roy, your funnier without one!

Roy:....

had to insert that. -.-'  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas