Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Sairou - Byakko Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:43 pm
Nai smiled. "Yes I do have you now." he said smiling and then heard the tea sound off. "Tea is done, I'll get you a cup."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:29 pm
Fang-Yin watched him with a little twinkle in her eye. It had been a while since she was this happy. For once, she wasn't thinking about her father. Maybe she could let go after all.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Nai came back with two cups of tea. "Hey you look like you got somehting on your mind." he asked her "What's going on in there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:03 pm
Fang-Yin looked to him as he brought her back to reality. The twinkle in her eye remained, and her smile grew. "I'm just... happy..."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Nai sat down next to her and held her hand in his. "I'm happy too." He leaned in and kissed her on her lips slightly. He smiled and blushed looking away. "Sorry not used to all this still I guess."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:38 pm
Fang-Yin blushed and turned away a little as well. "Well, we're in the same boat then I guess.."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:46 pm
"Guess that just means..." he ook her hand in his. "... You and I are ment for eachother." he said as he lifted her up and kissed her hand then kissing her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:37 pm
Fang-Yin kissed him back affectionately. With him, it was as if she didn't have to worry about how her family would have enough once the leftovers from her father ran out. It was as if time just... stopped. When she pulled away, she looked around for a moment, before realizing that time had, in fact, stopped. "Oops..." She looked down to her upper stomach to see the glowing silvery symbol of Kokie. "I've gotta learn to control myself..." She sighed. After a few minutes, time caught back up to her. She only looked at Nai for a fraction of a second before hiding her face. Maybe he wouldn't... notice...?  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:47 pm
"Wow now I have never felt a kiss like that before." he said to her as he loked at her hiding. "Hey what you hiding for? You Shy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:08 pm
Fang-Yin resorted to laughing nervously. "Wow, yeah, heh heh! Some kiss!" But inside, she was relieved he hadn't noticed. How embarrassing!  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:10 pm
"So ummm lets see I have to get some more tea." He reached for the pot and as he did looking back at her the pot handle began to bend and twist into a different shape. Nai quickly stood in fornt of it as soon as he realized, but then the fires began to grow too. "Please stop." he said quitly hoping she would not notice the strang things happening.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff