Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:08 pm
The neko pauses before glancing at the demon companion nearby.

"Something's not right.... and it's not that being from earlier, I know that...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:40 pm
Nathan tightens his right hand into a fist, his body showing traces of the black scales of his demon form. In this half form he can quickly change into his demon form, causing a transformation that takes about a minute from his completely human form to take only a matter of seconds. "If it turns out to be hostile I'll switch to my demon form. The rest of you, just stay out of my way.  

CainZeros

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:39 am
((Hey! Do you guys like the banner I made? It's in my sig ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:56 am
(OOC:Nice.)  

CainZeros

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:20 am
Mr.Ownage
(OOC:Nice.)

((Thanks ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:18 pm
(OOC:....... Where is everyone?)  

CainZeros

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:19 pm
((OOC: Respectively, and acknowledging Mr.Ownage, I just posted. ....I mean, I {as Ares_4} posted before Mr.Ownage, but I wait for Sakura/Mistral's post or Suteki's post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:25 pm
(OOC:True, that was only a few days ago. However, the inherent risk of RPs with more than two people again presents itself. Forgive me decideing to show off my fairly large vocabulary.)  

CainZeros

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:01 am
((I don't really know what to post. That's why I haven't . . . sweatdrop But I'll try.))

Rianna turned to look at the others. Her ears twitched and she suddenly tensed, ears pinned back.
"There's something coming!" she said urgently in Neko tongue. Rianna unsheathed her two daggers and held them in either hand. She looked around scanning for the predator. Kiki got out of Rianna's way. "It comes!" Kiki yowled, eyes wide.

Rianna squinted her eyes furthur and caught a glimpse of something moving in the trees to the side of the path. But that wasn't all . . . Rianna picked up more movement on the other side of the pathway. "We're being surrounded!" she said desperately, eyes searching for an escape route.

((There. . .Is that alright? sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:17 pm
An inhuman snarl escapes Nathan's lips. Suddenly he is surrounded by a dark fog. When they fog subsides he is covered from head to toe in black scales. Huge wings giving him a wingspan of about eleven feet are on his back. Dredaro stands to his full ten feet in height. He is not standing completely erect, his demon form is not cabbable of doing that. His entire body shows considerable muscle under the black scales. Two large horns curve back from his head, leaving just enough room for him to fold his wings along his back without tearing them. His face has no lips, showing his teeth, which have all become significantly more pointed. His nearly human red eyes scan the woods, picking out each one of the beings surrounding him.

(OOC:For those of you who are wondering what Dredaro's head looks like, imagine a scaly version of the head of the creatures from the Alien movies with nearly human red eyes and large curved horns.)  

CainZeros

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:17 pm
What Dredaro can see are two parties, one closer than the other. The closest party is of beings, spirits of the forest itself, quivering a bit when the full demon side of Nathan shows. Other party are beings of the netherworld, raising their chin in defiance to the demon. One being steps forward and starts talking with the spirits as another talks with the netherworld beings.

After a second, the spirits of the forest approach, peacefully. The one who had convinced the others to be peaceful steps forward and kneels before Rianna, as well as her group.
"We mean you no harm. The others did not realize who you are until I told them about you. Please, forgive them. Please, also, forgive me from not recognizing you earlier, Princess Rianna."

The netherworlders snarl at the one who talks with them. A couple of them attack the single netherworlder, tearing it to pieces with their claws and fangs. Blood dripping out of their mouth, they turn to Rianna, her companions, and the spirits of the forest with only the thought of death on their minds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Rianna looked at her once human looking companion with wide eyes before quickly turning back to the scene. She was just about to attack with her daggers when she was taken by surprise as one of the beings knealt before her. She secretly felt the urge to get away after all the years of carefully avoiding the people who knew of her.

" . . .Please don't call me . . princess" Rianna said quietly. She looked at the others embarressed and clueless of what to do. "Ummm. . .Why do you want me?" she asked, turning back to the spirit before her.

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Suteki_Demora

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 pm
Mano had drawn his katana and was ready to fight. He frowned when he saw the spirit kneal in front of Rianna and moved closer to Rianna's side to look at her questionally. ". . .Princess?" Mano asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:51 pm
The neko male glances over at her before recognition comes to his eyes.

"Oh wow....." he murmurs quietly then snaps his attention upwards to the other beings, "But how are we going to deal with them?"  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:18 pm
Are you forgetting someone? Nathan mentally asks the neko, since his demon mouth is not suited to the human language. He turns to the netherworlders and says in Demon "I am Dredaro Shouri, son of Nikegla Shouri, one of the few remaining members of the Deathknight species of demons. As you can see, I carry on my father's legacy. I don't want to kill you, but if you insist on continuing you won't make it out of here alive."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff