Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:06 pm
((The point is that I am not like Lust! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:07 pm
((*she shook her head*..but...you are....I think you have slipped off into denial now...will you be alright....and...*sighed* can you still play Lust?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:13 pm
((NO! I am not like Lust! *goes and clings to Emmi hiding behind her then throws random objects at everyone.* I am not like Lust! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:27 pm
((*She sighed, the denial hurting her*..you could just except it...*now dodging the thrown objects like Spike from Cowboy Bebop or Sasuke from Naruto, being used to this from living with her family*....fine..you are not like Lust...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:57 pm
((Good, I can't stand Lust...well unlesss it's the Lus tin the fanart but that's someone else as Lust... so awsome! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:12 pm
((Fine...stop the debating and I'll be Lust....and dont You say anything like..."Your this and your that"cause we have been over that already....Besides I'm not sexist when a girl wants to RP as Ed now Am I))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:14 pm
((Pfft, keep saying that about yourself. *snickers and smiles then goes and clings to her manga book and continues reading* ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:18 pm
((Still,You do act like her stare ))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:22 pm
((...no I don't, just going through an evil phase. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:25 pm
((Come on....If your in an Evil Phase then I'm an angel. Face it...Your Evil and I'm sadistic))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:26 pm
((I know I'm evil, that still doesn't make me be like Lust...I swear to god I'd kill myself for being Lust...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:17 pm
Shadow of Fire
((I know I'm evil, that still doesn't make me be like Lust...I swear to god I'd kill myself for being Lust...))

((You lie, the shits coming out of your eyes. You do seem to resemble Lust in some ways but she's very different at the same time. All Lust is is decieving and manipulating...Shadow is not manipulative.))  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:19 pm
((Thank you for understanding! Finally someone with half a brain!(well rybrin 's smart I just don't agree with the Lust thing) and secondly just cause my avi looks this way doens't mean I look anything like it....*pauses wondering if thay had a hairstyle and color similair to her own*...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:24 pm
((ok then....*.Walks off to continue the Seemingly Never Ending Battle*lol Its now a Four way Fight...The teams Kinda broke off so.....))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:27 pm
((What battle? I'm lost again. -.- Anywho Felix do you have any postie ideas yet? ))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff