Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply University/School Roleplays
Silver Dragons High [OPEN] :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:11 pm
"I will," Amaya said after a slight hesitation, beaming at him and bowing one last time before leaving his office. He wasn't anything like any other principal she'd had, not like she'd gotten to know them. And she'd only met this one today. She sighed a little, relieved, and stopped at the end of the hall as the bell rang. "Ah.. guess I'm not going back to the pool." She pulled out her schedule to look it over again, leaning against a wall with her head tilted a little. "I could get used to this place."

Mitsuki left her room again, walking briskly to the teacher's lounge to retrieve her keys. She'd been lost in thought over Sanzo and had forgotten she'd forgotten them, as odd as that sounded even to her. After a few minutes of looking, she found them beneath a table and retrieved them, slipping them into her pocket. "As if I'm not absent-minded enough with my things, he can make it even worse," she murmured, her voice sounding harsh, but the smile on her face telling a different story.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:07 am
Sanzo rose from his seat as the bell rang singalling lunch time. Those insects better not ruin my lunch time. Sanzo said shaking his fist as he grabbed his lunch and headed off to the teachers lounge.

Izumi yawned as the bell rang and got up from his seat and gave a small streatch. Lunch time, lunch time! Izumi exclaimed happily as he walked off towrds that lounge.

Kage retreated off into the chaning rooms to change and take a quick shower before exiting and waiting in the gym lobby for Kouri.  

Miyuki Kuroi

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:08 pm
Amaya shrugged a little, her mood quite light. She didn't feel the need to be nervous anymore, and besides, what could possibly happen at lunch? She got out her map of the school and located the cafeteria on it, then started off to find it.

Mitsuki found herself singing, not even hearing the bell. Who cares? She was happy, damn it, and it was about time. The tune she sang was a popular Japanese rock song she'd heard on the radio that morning, but even the harsh song sounded sweet in her voice at the moment. Since she hadn't realized it was lunch yet, so caught up in her own thoughts, she strode over to the coffee maker and started it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:32 am
Skipping with her gym bag on her left hand, Kouri had spoken with a few of her classmates about the math test coming up some time next month before going to the gym lobby. Gab and Amaya are nowhere to be seen... She whispered. Seeing Kage, Kouri waved and approached him. What is it that you want to tell me? She smiled and looked up at him since Kage was a bit taller than her.  

Lady Peach

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:31 pm
Because a certian someone had to go off and announce this to the entire class, I figure it's best to own up to it. Kage said as he looked down at her and then away as he continued to speak. I like you, Kouri, and I have for quite awhile now and I just wanted to actually tell you. Kage said as he looked out of the windows in the gym lobby, looking down at her out of the corner of his eyes here and there for some sort of a reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:47 am
Kouri thought of looking at him but instead lowered her head. An angle that made her face hidden from Kage's point. She didn't know what to tell him, even if she probably did like him deep inside...

Holding her gymbag, now feeling weak, Kouri gave a faint smile, I like you too...  

Lady Peach

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:52 pm
Amaya surveyed the cafeteria before taking a seat, then rummaged in her bag to find her wallet. "I should attach this thing to my wrist," she mumbled, finally dragging it from the bottom of her schoolbag.

Mitsuki finally seemed to notice what time it was when she happened to glance at the clock next to the coffee maker, and frowned a little. "Where did the morning go?" She shrugged and took a seat at one of the tables in the lounge, reading a book another teacher had no doubt left in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:55 pm
As Sanzo walked he met up with Izumi and as they talked they both made their way to the lounge and found Mitsuki there. Sanzo silently took a seat and lightly smile at her.

Heyas! Long time no see! Izumi said as he looked at her and gave her a wide smile.

Kage looked down at her with a surprised look. He hadn't expected her to ever say that be he was happy that she did. Then maybe perhaps you'd like to go out to a movie sometime, or possibly dinner at my place. Kage said with a slightly smile and a lighter tone.  

Miyuki Kuroi

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:04 pm
Mitsuki caught his smile and tried to tie down whatever suddenly fluttered in her chest and failed. xD She quickly got up to hide what she felt was a sudden blush coming to her face, crossing to the coffee maker she'd started earlier to give herself something to do, and hide the radiant smile she couldn't supress.
"Izumi-kun, if you get any more hyper, I'm going to start slipping tranquilizers in your food," she teased, her mood apparent from her posture. She wondered if, in the usual Izumi fashion, he suspected everything without being told.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:59 pm
Siting down Gab gives small thanks before starting his meal. About half way though he looks up to regard the people gathered round the hall.  

Armagite

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Izumi watched her and raised a blonde eyebrow to her. Then he shot a glance over to Sanzo and he seemed to not be giving her any eyecontact of any kind. Oh yea, something happened. Mitsuki wouldn't be this flustered by his presence if he hadn't of done something. Sooo, did you say yes? Izumi asked looking at her with a coy grin.

Sanzo looked up from his bento as he was pulling it out and grinned at Izumi. You will never cease to amaze me Izumi. Sanzo said as he looked at his friend through his glasses and pushed him back up the bridge of his nose with his chopsticks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:44 am
Kouri looked down to slightly blush and up back at him, smiling. Tee hee, okay then. She walked a few meters towards the door leading to the lunchroom before turning around to face him and yet, give another smile. Lunch is almost and but about over, we should hurry up.  

Lady Peach

The Panic Queen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:56 pm
It felt like there was a bird trapped in her chest, frantically trying to beat its wings heard enough to escape, and Mitsuki whipped around so fast she nearly knocked over the whole coffee pot. Her eyes flahsed a little, at first because of his to-the-point way of bringing it up. But then she had an idea to mess with him, just a little. Because she can. xD
"Of course I said yes, Izumi." Her gaze got more serious, almost misty. She sat across from Izumi and Sanzo, then suddenly grabbed Izumi's hands in hers. "I didn't know you felt that way. But did you have to pay Sanzo to ask me to marry you?" She looked hurt, and somehow made herself blush. "I.. wouldn't have rejected you..."
((xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:46 am
Gab watchs the teacher's chatting and tilts his head.
What got into them today... man things are getting off to a flying start today... frist Kage, the new people and now them. Did I take a wrong turning in the realaity highway today?
I carries on munching and thinking to himself.. He stops, pulls out his pad and pen again without looking down. then starts quickly sribbleing.
Bah.... now what am I drawing...  

Armagite

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:06 am
Opening the doors to the lunch hall, she looked around to find a place to sit. In one corner, there were three teachers. Izumi-sensei, Sanzo-sensei, and a female teacher who Kouri has yet to meet. And in another, there sat a person who turned out to be.... Ah so Gab-san was here all along...he's probably drawing again. Kouri smiled at the thought and waited for Kage.  
University/School Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff